most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #701
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 astroblack9 said:
One thing i have a pet peeve with(even though it benefits me) is the "steal" stat. All you have to do is touch that sh*t and its considered a 'steal'...as a center, i dont expect to have 8 'steals' cuz i tipped some sh*t or the CPU bounces a pass off my thigh.

Still love this game and mode despite its glaring flaws. We need a patch, and im ready to crown this game...
i feel like if i caused it then i should get credit for it...whether i smack the ball away and someone else grabs it...should be my stat cuz i made it all happend maybe cuz i'm a stat wh0ore tho
 10-29-2011, 10:45 PM         #702
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm glad they did change that this year thought...2 things i hated were when i would knock the ball loose on defense and my teammate would pick it up and get credit for my steal and also when my teammate threw a bad pass to me that i would tip and the other team would get it and i would get credited with a turnover...that shyt used to have me heated
yep. my teammates throw a bad pass and i cant hold on til i step out of bounds and lose some credit last year.

and i always tip the ball and my teammates get credit when they pick it up last year.

good changes this year.
 6 years ago '05        #703
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 chctynig2804 said:
i feel like if i caused it then i should get credit for it...whether i smack the ball away and someone else grabs it...should be my stat cuz i made it all happend maybe cuz i'm a stat wh0ore tho
o i love it haha, dont get me wrong...

jus one of those 'realism' things id like...aint gon 'break' the game for me tho
 6 years ago '04        #704
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
rated 92 almost there to 99 another week or so
 6 years ago '04        #705
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
my career high is 73
 6 years ago '07        #706
Jo$hu@ Jone$ 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
2k on some other sh*t

letting me still play in the game with 9 personal fouls
 6 years ago '04        #707
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Rico23 said:
against the Heat i scored my career high 30...my squaid is 24-40?...ima just play every single game from here out because i cannot believe that i'm still the 6th man when i'm avg more points than the starting sg and i'm getting just 2 min less than he is...FOH with that Ginobli sh*t...anyway in the same game i baptized James Jones....again like my last video, peep the animations....and the slick bred XII's

yet a n*gga only rated 67
If you win 18 straight games you can make the 8th seed in the East
 6 years ago '05        #708
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
whats the highest contracts anyone's got? i'm starting over and planning to have my guy a star by the end of his second season so after the third i can get the max deal...i wann aknow if i can get like 16 mil a year or close to it...
 6 years ago '06        #709
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 Afnorth123 said:
whats the highest contracts anyone's got? i'm starting over and planning to have my guy a star by the end of his second season so after the third i can get the max deal...i wann aknow if i can get like 16 mil a year or close to it...
My max I got was 4yr/56.56mil (14.14mil per yr) with the 4th yr player option.....Now I"m in my 6th yr and next yr I"m opting out of my contract to see if I can get more than 14.14mil per yr....O yea and I was pissed off because I didn't even get all my money I only got paid 16 mil of it instead of 28.28 mil I'm thinking it's a glitch tho
 6 years ago '06        #710
johnsontj 
space
space
 Cartel-Clipz said:
has anyone got an "A" grade yet?? I can't get one for sh*t. think the highest I got was a B-. I can't fu*k with this turnover bullsh*t
Yea I couldn't get an A+ for shyt....but now it's easy as hell now just double the whole game or until you get it up to an A+ and I play on 5min quarters in my 6th yr and only play key games 7/10 for my hall of fame progress
 6 years ago '06        #711
johnsontj 
space
space
Does anybody know what endorsement deal is after the nba 2k13 cover? I been playing 4 awhile and still no new endorsements
 6 years ago '04        #712
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
I'm 40-6 I never lose now, I'm only in my 3rd Season but I'm trying to get a super fat contract I'm about to get MVP this season so maybe that'll help
 6 years ago '08        #713
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
I finally got the game :mj2:

Just got drafted by the Knicks I cant stat pad with Melo and Stat, bout to demand a trade and tell D'Antoni "Knicks lost" on my way out
 6 years ago '10        #714
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,831 | Props total: 5997 5997
Just thought I'd let yall know this waste of time was sold for 60 bucks on craigslist this morning.

"All I wanna know...is who's commin with me?"
 6 years ago '05        #715
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Rico23 said:
......my secondary save data isn't too far off so...like a dumb a.ss female who decides to stay with her abusive significant other, I guess I'll give it another shot

I feel you! I keep coming back despite all my gripes...sh*t is fun, before it gets controller breaking frustrating when dumb sh*t happens
 10-31-2011, 03:53 PM         #716
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
I'm done with 2k12..for the 3rd time my game froze while I was trying to save and my file got deleted....I refuse to go back to my other save game which was way in the beginning.....fu*k this bullsh*t and idgaf IVE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN ON PS3! I'm speechless...3 times in a month? same thing happened to me in battlefield but I didn't lose the save data...really Microsoft?
For the past 4 days, my game freezes at halftime everytime. The little halftime show comes on and starts talking about the other games from around the League.......and my sh!t goes straight Sub-Zero. I've played the Bucks 3 times only to keep forgetting the sh!ts gonna freeze.
 6 years ago '10        #717
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Rico23 said:
but real sh*t had it not been for my secondary save data which is something I do out of habit, I straight would have traded the game in...like its not fair that out of the 4 times I've tried to do an in game save, that my Xbox freezes and my sh*t gets corrupted.....so basically I have to quit the game and lose all my game progress and save that way or I play the entire game and be late to wherever I might be going when I wanna do an in game save....
I do save games in the middle with no back up hoping my sh*t mess up so I can have a reason but it never messes up....it really is like being a chick in an abusive relationship...I was goin leave 2k when it fu*ked me out my stats like it did and caused me to lose the game with the bullsh*t animations that cant be stopped but....

I know it will change :sad5::sad5::sad5:
 6 years ago '04        #718
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
Yea them in game saves are a no no. I learned that in 2k11.
 6 years ago '04        #719
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Ayo

fu*k 2k FOR ITS BS

Making the Bulls look unstoppable and sh*t, ITS fu*kING BULLsh*t!

Rose is nice but he ain't THAT NICE!
 6 years ago '08        #720
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Did they bring back my player pick up games yet?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago