The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #681
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
anybody else play the rookie/soph game as a rookie?

sh*ts pretty dope...

Tried a new myplayer with a C and with the 'no trade clause' workaround...so far so good.

Got drafted to GS and been doing work...currently number 4/5 in the west
 7 years ago '05        #682
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13347 13347
Put the game on simulation.

I pick up 2 quick a.ss reach-in fouls.

Get benched until the 2nd Quarter.

We down 20
 7 years ago '10        #683
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Game 7 of the first round up one against the Knicks 4 sec. left Melo had it I called a dbl team leaving Ronnie Turiaf open thinking he the one I want to take the shot, and Boris Diaw fouls him he makes both his free throws putting us out of the playoffs on our home court
 7 years ago '06        #684
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,671 | Props total: 210 210
my player is bullsh*t on hall of fame and simulation. the other team makes everything. i'm probably going to have to turn it to like superstar
 7 years ago '04        #685
sideshow20 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$9,707 | Props total: 690 690
got drafted to the knicks...then they traded melo lol.
 7 years ago '05        #686
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13347 13347
 acAWN said:
my player is bullsh*t on hall of fame and simulation. the other team makes everything. i'm probably going to have to turn it to like superstar
n*gga im playing on Pro and they make everything
 7 years ago '04        #687
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 Oh Finesse said:
I know, I saw some of y'all posting about playing online

but you know for the most part, you get the dudes who pick the top tier teams, then use the same 3 or 4 dudes the whole game and drive to the lane every other play if not more.
I love when I pick LA and people expect me to ballhog as Kobe and I hit Fisher for the 3 or Artest for the 3 or score 17pts with Shannon Brown.

Same for the Knicks where I'll use Shawne Williams, Billups, Douglas, Walker.

I try to get everyone involved in the game, but sometimes you gotta go clutch mode with your star player
 7 years ago '04        #688
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
Whoever suggested playing keygames on 12mins I applaud you kind sir.

Beat the Heat, and finally got my first triple double.

Though I shot 41% from the field
 7 years ago '04        #689
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
SMH @ throwing a alley oop to Iguodala only to be told bad pass and not get credit for alley oop or a.ssist....WTF

 7 years ago '04        #690
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 Drug Dylan said:
SMH @ throwing a alley oop to Iguodala only to be told bad pass and not get credit for alley oop or a.ssist....WTF

Reminds me of when I passed it to Marion he caught it and lost it...and then the grade thing had the nerve to say Bad Pass as the ball got turned over...fOH
 10-29-2011, 05:37 PM         #691
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
SMH @ throwing a alley oop to Iguodala only to be told bad pass and not get credit for alley oop or a.ssist....WTF

that happen to me a lot on 2k11 and 2k12. thats because if you look back at the instant replay you can see that the ball was barely tip.
 10-29-2011, 05:38 PM         #692
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
Reminds me of when I passed it to Marion he caught it and lost it...and then the grade thing had the nerve to say Bad Pass as the ball got turned over...fOH
always happen. it is about who had possesion last not last touch.


Last edited by ajmoney; 10-29-2011 at 06:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #693
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
One thing i have a pet peeve with(even though it benefits me) is the "steal" stat. All you have to do is touch that sh*t and its considered a 'steal'...as a center, i dont expect to have 8 'steals' cuz i tipped some sh*t or the CPU bounces a pass off my thigh.

Still love this game and mode despite its glaring flaws. We need a patch, and im ready to crown this game...
 7 years ago '04        #694
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,186 | Props total: 3860 3860
 ajmoney said:
always happen. it is about who had possesion last not last touch.
i'm glad they did change that this year thought...2 things i hated were when i would knock the ball loose on defense and my teammate would pick it up and get credit for my steal and also when my teammate threw a bad pass to me that i would tip and the other team would get it and i would get credited with a turnover...that shyt used to have me heated
 7 years ago '04        #695
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,186 | Props total: 3860 3860
 astroblack9 said:
One thing i have a pet peeve with(even though it benefits me) is the "steal" stat. All you have to do is touch that sh*t and its considered a 'steal'...as a center, i dont expect to have 8 'steals' cuz i tipped some sh*t or the CPU bounces a pass off my thigh.

Still love this game and mode despite its glaring flaws. We need a patch, and im ready to crown this game...
i feel like if i caused it then i should get credit for it...whether i smack the ball away and someone else grabs it...should be my stat cuz i made it all happend maybe cuz i'm a stat wh0ore tho
 10-29-2011, 09:45 PM         #696
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm glad they did change that this year thought...2 things i hated were when i would knock the ball loose on defense and my teammate would pick it up and get credit for my steal and also when my teammate threw a bad pass to me that i would tip and the other team would get it and i would get credited with a turnover...that shyt used to have me heated
yep. my teammates throw a bad pass and i cant hold on til i step out of bounds and lose some credit last year.

and i always tip the ball and my teammates get credit when they pick it up last year.

good changes this year.
 7 years ago '05        #697
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
 chctynig2804 said:
i feel like if i caused it then i should get credit for it...whether i smack the ball away and someone else grabs it...should be my stat cuz i made it all happend maybe cuz i'm a stat wh0ore tho
o i love it haha, dont get me wrong...

jus one of those 'realism' things id like...aint gon 'break' the game for me tho
 7 years ago '04        #698
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
rated 92 almost there to 99 another week or so
 7 years ago '04        #699
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
my career high is 73
 7 years ago '07        #700
Jo$hu@ Jone$ 
space
avatar space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
2k on some other sh*t

letting me still play in the game with 9 personal fouls
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
145 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
138 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 22 - Floridaman strikes again, this time attacking kids
42 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy