The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #661
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 1569 1569
 Oh Finesse said:
ronnie 2k tweeted about a few things that were on the patch list.

on ball d, 3's, steals, trade logic and some other problems that plague my player, looks like I'll be back in a couple months when they finally patch it
What was the first patch? Game still sux. Looks like ill b waiting on the next patch also. The 3s are k!lling me and I get no fouls called while the other team gets every one. Last game against the Lakers they had 4 and my team had 26. WTF!!
 6 years ago '04        #662
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Oh Finesse said:
the other patch was for online I don't even play online when I get a sports title, it's all cheese dudes just use the cheapest tactics to win a game, especially in madden lol
:wave: not I kind sir :)
 6 years ago '07        #663
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 789 789
so im driving to the hoop got fouled and missed the shot, so im at the freethrow line shot once and missed, it says missed 2/2 freethrows which made my teammate grade go down
 6 years ago '10        #664
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Cartel-Clipz said:
has anyone got an "A" grade yet?? I can't get one for sh*t. think the highest I got was a B-. I can't fu*k with this turnover bullsh*t
I just got my milestone for 25 A+ grades
 6 years ago '04        #665
Grape_Drink 
space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
i can easily put up 40 points per game and get a b grade all that sh*t is cool but between last week and this week my team has been losing by a smooth 30 points my teammates get 3's shot on them the whole got damn game on time westbrook had 5 3's in a row im getting ready to throw this sh*t in the garbage

4th quarter box scores

40 MY sh*t!!
8 WTF?
8 WTF?
8 WTF?
5 WTF?

Last edited by Grape_Drink; 10-26-2011 at 09:16 PM..
 10-26-2011, 11:58 PM         #666
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate this game....fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #667
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
Apparently I've been benched...made the all star game avg 32 points a game simmed to my next key game now im on the fu*king bench....you would think 6th man but fu*k that i went from 41 mins a game to fu*king 12 and the got damn trade deadline passed
 6 years ago '10        #668
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
Theses.luts starting Garret Temple over me? they think they can do this to me? Got me heated like

[video - click to view]

King Kong aint got sh*t on me!!!
 6 years ago '05        #669
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
FUUUUCK! I jus wanna know why Amare is running the fu*king PG! makes this sh*t unplayable forreal
 6 years ago '09        #670
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

I havent bought it yet....
[pic - click to view]

And MW3 Is Comin Out...
[pic - click to view]

10-27-2011, 02:37 AM         #671
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
FUUUUCK! I jus wanna know why Amare is running the fu*king PG! makes this sh*t unplayable forreal
 10-27-2011, 02:41 AM         #672
FLA RAiSED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my rockets just traded Kevin martin for devin harris & AK47 & i'm starting point
[pic - click to view]

starting 5 is me,j dudley,paul george ,paul millsap & brandon bass

fuk this i'm out requested a trade ASAP
 6 years ago '05        #673
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 drwilso87 said:
Apparently I've been benched...made the all star game avg 32 points a game simmed to my next key game now im on the fu*king bench....you would think 6th man but fu*k that i went from 41 mins a game to fu*king 12 and the got damn trade deadline passed
Dont do the PLAY NEXT IMPORTANT GAME, just do em all and you wont get crazy trades or wierd benchings.
 6 years ago '10        #674
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Dont do the PLAY NEXT IMPORTANT GAME, just do em all and you wont get crazy trades or wierd benchings.
Thats the fu*ked up part...I played just about all up to the all star break
 6 years ago '06        #675
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Oh Finesse said:
I know, I saw some of y'all posting about playing online

but you know for the most part, you get the dudes who pick the top tier teams, then use the same 3 or 4 dudes the whole game and drive to the lane every other play if not more.
if you can't defend someone who is running the same scheme/plays over and over, then you're not that good. step your defense up and learn to make in-game adjustments.
 10-27-2011, 08:06 AM         #676
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drwilso87 said:
should never sim your games.
 6 years ago '10        #677
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 ajmoney said:
should never sim your games.
I think it simmed like 12 games...I went back and put in 2k11 I had my guy fully maxed out at the start of his third year and it did get kinda boring so it made me half way thankful for the fu*kery that goes on in 2k12. I also went to my roster found a bum a.ss guy like Kwame "The Human Garbage" Brown and maxed his stats out just to see what it would be like to play w/ a maxed out my player and it was decent so there is hope...I guess Im just used to dominating by rating 70
 6 years ago '05        #678
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 drwilso87 said:
I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday!!! I tried to sim a bunch of games after that but they still have me coming off the bench. I'm rated a 90 and averaging 26 ppg and i'm coming off the bench after Sefolosha, FOH!!
 6 years ago '07        #679
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 789 789
does anybody else have trouble making a.ssists? i be passing to my teammates and they be WIDE open but then they feel the need to pass it back to me or someone else, its the 4th quarter right now wit 3:45 remaining, and i got 44 points with 1 a.ssist, and im a PG
 6 years ago '07        #680
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
does anybody else have trouble making a.ssists? i be passing to my teammates and they be WIDE open but then they feel the need to pass it back to me or someone else, its the 4th quarter right now wit 3:45 remaining, and i got 44 points with 1 a.ssist, and im a PG
run down the shot clock... or pass on fast break.. Its just like real basketball. You use time wisely. If your playing slow...play slow..use the clock.. if your play fast then look for the guy runnin to the hoop. Don't pass to the 3point thats for sure... and if you do make sure they are wide open. I learned to run to the other side of the point set some picks and usually some one gets open at the point. But just slow up ..if he pass back to you run with it..you will usually get good ball movement grades. But yea take the pass back...he might even be tossin it back to you cause you have the open look...don't hesitate to take the shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago