Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2011, 08:30 PM         #641
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
i got my career high....23 points

my teammates never shoot off the pass no more so i can get dimes smh
so i guess you wont get 40 points and 20 dimes this year.
 7 years ago '10        #642
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
My dunk is at 40 my vert is I think 70ish, but I bought the J Smith dunk package now I went from rimgrazer to doing windmills in the game
 7 years ago '04        #643
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,695 | Props total: 847 847
Anyone else getting fu*king sick of some of the same dynamic goals? If I get asked one more time to complete a quadruple single I am going to injure myself for the rest of the season...
 10-24-2011, 07:47 AM         #644
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
Anyone else getting fu*king sick of some of the same dynamic goals? If I get asked one more time to complete a quadruple single I am going to injure myself for the rest of the season...
yep. just give me complete a quadruple single in this quarter or do not commit a turnover the remainder of the quarter. but they will ask you to break the team or nba record in a game if you get close to it which will rarely happen but you get a lot of skill points for doing that.
 7 years ago '07        #645
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19887 19887
I have a bad glitch I think...I aint see know inflated numbers mines are all pretty accurate..however. My third year in I go to next key game in finals...putting me up over OKC 3-0....first go I k!lled em ten lead at end. Low and behold the isht freezes and when I restart I have to play em again...so I do...this time they get 2 games and I end em at 4-2 series. Freezes again...FML I was hyped on the game til I read comments on it and started to notice the lil BS my shot was so consistent til I added skill points to different areas and my consistency went down..had to compensate by shooting more.. but its like every other game my consistency goes down dramatically.. went from 38 pts to 13 in the next game..or maybe the game is good at simulating a bad game for a player??
 7 years ago '07        #646
space
space
I always get the dynamic goal...I hit that quad single a few times... but dammit I want my trophy and MVP this mo suckie keep freezing...anyone else won the finals?
 7 years ago '06        #647
Qbert 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,284 | Props total: 3787 3787
Finished my first season with Landry Fields. Now I'm on the Bulls. Starting SG, rated 81. Should be a bomb season starting in the backcourt with D Rose. I only play the key games though.
 7 years ago '10        #648
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
I always get the dynamic goal...I hit that quad single a few times... but dammit I want my trophy and MVP this mo suckie keep freezing...anyone else won the finals?
Turn off autosave
 7 years ago '10        #649
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #650
space
space
 drwilso87 said:
Turn off autosave
done!! Im the 76's champs!!... tried to offer me 2.17 mil to stay.. I said more money and a player option..they went to 1.7 and told me to stfu... lakers offered 10.4 mil
 7 years ago '07        #651
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,779 | Props total: 28873 28873
has anyone got an "A" grade yet?? I can't get one for sh*t. think the highest I got was a B-. I can't fu*k with this turnover bullsh*t
 7 years ago '07        #652
space
space
 Cartel-Clipz said:
has anyone got an "A" grade yet?? I can't get one for sh*t. think the highest I got was a B-. I can't fu*k with this turnover bullsh*t
pick ya passes... its easy to not have turnovers.. and increase ya pass game up..I got a few A's in my day trick to team grade is setting a lot of picks... I avoid tryin to throw a.ssists the most...cause Im like 73 passing skill. That says I should pick my passes well to me ya feel me... you will always get the team grade for pass to a.ssists.... screen you will get off player and ball handler screen grade increases.. and screen for score increases... also keep ya hands up on D... a tipped pass is a good increase....and also a good defense... and dont hesitate to take shots.. especially fastbreaks..you get increase for the fast break score..for the good shot too..and hit those last second shots..that will increase 3/4 of a letter grade..plus a good shot selec increase
 7 years ago '11        #653
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
Just get your on ball defense to 90 and take good shots. Get As all the time A+s when I have a monster game or follow all the objectives
 7 years ago '11        #654
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,104 | Props total: 2863 2863
Don't his turbo...like you said, something in the ai triggers super d when you try to use turbo. I stopped using turbo and started getting into the paint way more often
 7 years ago '04        #655
therealness 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,898 | Props total: 2247 2247
 Oh Finesse said:
ronnie 2k tweeted about a few things that were on the patch list.

on ball d, 3's, steals, trade logic and some other problems that plague my player, looks like I'll be back in a couple months when they finally patch it
What was the first patch? Game still sux. Looks like ill b waiting on the next patch also. The 3s are k!lling me and I get no fouls called while the other team gets every one. Last game against the Lakers they had 4 and my team had 26. WTF!!
 7 years ago '04        #656
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 Oh Finesse said:
the other patch was for online I don't even play online when I get a sports title, it's all cheese dudes just use the cheapest tactics to win a game, especially in madden lol
:wave: not I kind sir :)
 7 years ago '07        #657
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,548 | Props total: 1133 1133
so im driving to the hoop got fouled and missed the shot, so im at the freethrow line shot once and missed, it says missed 2/2 freethrows which made my teammate grade go down
 7 years ago '10        #658
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Cartel-Clipz said:
I just got my milestone for 25 A+ grades
 7 years ago '04        #659
Grape_Drink 
space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
i can easily put up 40 points per game and get a b grade all that sh*t is cool but between last week and this week my team has been losing by a smooth 30 points my teammates get 3's shot on them the whole got damn game on time westbrook had 5 3's in a row im getting ready to throw this sh*t in the garbage

4th quarter box scores

40 MY sh*t!!
8 WTF?
8 WTF?
8 WTF?
5 WTF?

Last edited by Grape_Drink; 10-26-2011 at 08:16 PM..
 10-26-2011, 10:58 PM         #660
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate this game....fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago