The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #641
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,368 | Props total: 5628 5628
I'm good for at least 5 TO a game and they're on bullsh*t 90% of the time. The player guarding me snags my passes right in front of me, teammates stopping midcut, just losing the dribble, etc.
 6 years ago '06        #642
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,368 | Props total: 5628 5628
And on top if that layups stay getting blocked by ittle a.ss guards. Not even just mine. I want to know what world we live in where Steve Nash is swatting Chris bosh's layups.

Last edited by banga; 10-23-2011 at 03:22 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #643
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
rated 88 6'7 PG, I got 1 ship going into my 3rd post season
 6 years ago '04        #644
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
i'm so sick of my shot gettin blocked when i pump fake and the guy jumps and when i try to shoot for real somehow the guy still manages to block the shot when i'm bringin the ball up to shoot even tho he's up in the air...theres some other sh*t that doesnt make sense to me but i havent played it in a couple days but i'm sure i will remember once i pick up the game again
 6 years ago '04        #645
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
anybody else have these unrealistic team stats?? my team averages 77 a.ssists a game and 65 rebounds a game with like 30 steals a game too

we barely average 40 rebounds a game because the combo of Lopez, Frye, Gortat and Warrick cant rebound for sh*t and teams stay k!llin us in the paint with the 2nd chance points...i'm thinkin bout requesting a trade but i think i'ma play it like the Carmelo situation...wait til after they pick up my option for my 2nd season and then request a trade b4 the trade deadline so that they get someone back in return instead of me jus walking at the end of the season, except i'm not gonna re-sign with the other team either if they dont pay me the most money
 10-23-2011, 09:20 PM         #646
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got my career high....23 points

my teammates never shoot off the pass no more so i can get dimes smh
 10-23-2011, 09:30 PM         #647
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
i got my career high....23 points

my teammates never shoot off the pass no more so i can get dimes smh
so i guess you wont get 40 points and 20 dimes this year.
 6 years ago '10        #648
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
My dunk is at 40 my vert is I think 70ish, but I bought the J Smith dunk package now I went from rimgrazer to doing windmills in the game
 6 years ago '04        #649
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Anyone else getting fu*king sick of some of the same dynamic goals? If I get asked one more time to complete a quadruple single I am going to injure myself for the rest of the season...
 10-24-2011, 08:47 AM         #650
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
Anyone else getting fu*king sick of some of the same dynamic goals? If I get asked one more time to complete a quadruple single I am going to injure myself for the rest of the season...
yep. just give me complete a quadruple single in this quarter or do not commit a turnover the remainder of the quarter. but they will ask you to break the team or nba record in a game if you get close to it which will rarely happen but you get a lot of skill points for doing that.
 6 years ago '07        #651
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,401 | Props total: 16115 16115
I have a bad glitch I think...I aint see know inflated numbers mines are all pretty accurate..however. My third year in I go to next key game in finals...putting me up over OKC 3-0....first go I k!lled em ten lead at end. Low and behold the isht freezes and when I restart I have to play em again...so I do...this time they get 2 games and I end em at 4-2 series. Freezes again...FML I was hyped on the game til I read comments on it and started to notice the lil BS my shot was so consistent til I added skill points to different areas and my consistency went down..had to compensate by shooting more.. but its like every other game my consistency goes down dramatically.. went from 38 pts to 13 in the next game..or maybe the game is good at simulating a bad game for a player??
 6 years ago '07        #652
space
space
I always get the dynamic goal...I hit that quad single a few times... but dammit I want my trophy and MVP this mo suckie keep freezing...anyone else won the finals?
 6 years ago '06        #653
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,633 | Props total: 2537 2537
Finished my first season with Landry Fields. Now I'm on the Bulls. Starting SG, rated 81. Should be a bomb season starting in the backcourt with D Rose. I only play the key games though.
 6 years ago '10        #654
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
I always get the dynamic goal...I hit that quad single a few times... but dammit I want my trophy and MVP this mo suckie keep freezing...anyone else won the finals?
Turn off autosave
 6 years ago '10        #655
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #656
space
space
 drwilso87 said:
Turn off autosave
done!! Im the 76's champs!!... tried to offer me 2.17 mil to stay.. I said more money and a player option..they went to 1.7 and told me to stfu... lakers offered 10.4 mil
 6 years ago '07        #657
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21453 21453
has anyone got an "A" grade yet?? I can't get one for sh*t. think the highest I got was a B-. I can't fu*k with this turnover bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #658
space
space
 Cartel-Clipz said:
has anyone got an "A" grade yet?? I can't get one for sh*t. think the highest I got was a B-. I can't fu*k with this turnover bullsh*t
pick ya passes... its easy to not have turnovers.. and increase ya pass game up..I got a few A's in my day trick to team grade is setting a lot of picks... I avoid tryin to throw a.ssists the most...cause Im like 73 passing skill. That says I should pick my passes well to me ya feel me... you will always get the team grade for pass to a.ssists.... screen you will get off player and ball handler screen grade increases.. and screen for score increases... also keep ya hands up on D... a tipped pass is a good increase....and also a good defense... and dont hesitate to take shots.. especially fastbreaks..you get increase for the fast break score..for the good shot too..and hit those last second shots..that will increase 3/4 of a letter grade..plus a good shot selec increase
 6 years ago '11        #659
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
Just get your on ball defense to 90 and take good shots. Get As all the time A+s when I have a monster game or follow all the objectives
 6 years ago '11        #660
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
Don't his turbo...like you said, something in the ai triggers super d when you try to use turbo. I stopped using turbo and started getting into the paint way more often
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy