most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #601
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
We playin the Heat(Im on the Bobcats) down by 15 at the half so I hoop my a.ss off to get us within 5 and Coach takes me out its cool tho cuz I got back in w/ 4 mins left. Now let the fu*kery begin, Baron Davis brings the ball down dribbles for a while gets ripped we make a stop, next possesion BD drives comes out and throws up a shot, I let him slide becuase he throws alleys and hes not total garbage we still down four after I tell BD to calm down and hit a couple of shots. Down to one minute we down 2 Kwame Brown gets rebound and takes the ball the entire way down the court I am pressing the a button like Kwame Nooo You know damn well you not supposed to touch the ball at all except if you getting a rebound but somehow he makes it and starts to back down Bosh, Im still pushing a for him to pass it but im starting to loose points and I just barely have an A+ so Im like fu*k lets see what happens...He's backing Bosh down and just FALLS THE fu*k DOWN nobody reached or pushed him he just

FALLS

THE

fu*k

DOWN

Bron comes down the court I foul him hits and miss...now we down three w/ 12 secs left...on the inbound BD gets it waits for 3 secs left I put up a good shot it goes in and comes out...We lost

In the press confrence they asked me how I felt about letting my team down ...at this point I know 2k is just fu*king with me...blame me for sh*t a.ss teammates fu*king Kwame Brown
 6 years ago '04        #602
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 drwilso87 said:
We playin the Heat(Im on the Bobcats) down by 15 at the half so I hoop my a.ss off to get us within 5 and Coach takes me out its cool tho cuz I got back in w/ 4 mins left. Now let the fu*kery begin, Baron Davis brings the ball down dribbles for a while gets ripped we make a stop, next possesion BD drives comes out and throws up a shot, I let him slide becuase he throws alleys and hes not total garbage we still down four after I tell BD to calm down and hit a couple of shots. Down to one minute we down 2 Kwame Brown gets rebound and takes the ball the entire way down the court I am pressing the a button like Kwame Nooo You know damn well you not supposed to touch the ball at all except if you getting a rebound but somehow he makes it and starts to back down Bosh, Im still pushing a for him to pass it but im starting to loose points and I just barely have an A+ so Im like fu*k lets see what happens...He's backing Bosh down and just FALLS THE fu*k DOWN nobody reached or pushed him he just

FALLS

THE

fu*k

DOWN

Bron comes down the court I foul him hits and miss...now we down three w/ 12 secs left...on the inbound BD gets it waits for 3 secs left I put up a good shot it goes in and comes out...We lost

In the press confrence they asked me how I felt about letting my team down ...at this point I know 2k is just fu*king with me...blame me for sh*t a.ss teammates fu*king Kwame Brown
I need a video of this sh*t!

@ Kwame just falls the fu*k down

_^__^____^___^__^___^_____________________________
 10-19-2011, 10:36 AM         #603
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
and you have fun that way? I might shoot about 7-8 threes..... but damn..... you dont even make an effort to make it realistic.
my defense give me easy points. the computer usually shoots with 2 seconds left on the clock if you play good defense which helps me get a hand in the face or block their shot and shoot a three on a fastbreak.
 6 years ago '05        #604
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
I had some points saved because I was gonna fix my crossover but I decided to add it to my 3 point shooting instead. Increased my 3 shooting from 64 to 73. The next game I went 12 of 17 from behind the line... still couldnt hit from mid-range and it's at 91!!! I think I went like 2 of 6.

I'm almost scared to increase my 3 shooting anymore because I'm convinced the game is over-compensating whenever you increase an attribute too high.
 6 years ago '04        #605
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
My team is starting to make the dumb a.ss trades like you guys have been talking Robin Lopez and a 2nd rounder for Joran Crawford and Maurice Evans

so now in the backcourt we have

Me (PG)
Patty Mills
Raymond Felton
Vince Carter
Shannon Brown
Mo Evans
Jordan Crawford
Al-Farqou Aminu
Josh Childress

while our front court is

KG
Hakeem Warrick
Gani Lawal
Garrett Siler we drastically need some balance and front court help i wish we could add input for trades like last year even tho i never got any of the players that i asked for
 6 years ago '07        #606
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13104 13104
 drwilso87 said:
I went through the rosters and put the no trade clause on the contracts of people I know damn well teams wouldnt trade like Kobe for ex.

I did it for folks I didnt want poppin up on my team too...fu*kin Earl Watson old crusty a.ss

So far I havent seen any crazy a.ss trades...oh they still make silly trades but no sh*t that would never EVER happen.

Imagine making it to the finals and finding the Cavs w/

Nash
Gino
Melo
Bosh
Gortat

damn 2k12
that's actually a really good idea for a quick fix. i might have to do that :hmm:.
 10-19-2011, 12:17 PM         #607
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lose every down game. 4-32
 6 years ago '10        #608
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
that's actually a really good idea for a quick fix. i might have to do that :hmm:.
Somebody had posted it on here earlier it seems to work tho...except im stuck with Kwame fu*king Brown bi*chmade clumsy a.ss....
 6 years ago '06        #609
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
I had to start another myplayer after accidentally deleting my signature shoe I thought I could just make another one

I made a 6'4 athletic PG and I got drafted 12th overall by the Jazz....after about 10 games I requested a trade and got dealt to the NY Knicks....right now we're 28-20 and in 4th place in the East

I hate the retarded a.ss trade logic man smfh....Knicks management traded Amare for Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah
 10-19-2011, 07:26 PM         #610
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do i have 81% shooting so far from the season if i didnt have one 60% shooting game.
 10-19-2011, 07:30 PM         #611
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i also have 81% shooting from three point range and I also didnt get one 60% shooting game from that 3pt range.
 6 years ago '06        #612
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
I'm in my 5th yr with my 99 sg, but come to find out my new contract that I received in my 4th yr which was 4yr/56.56 mil at 14.14mil per yr (the breakdown they gave me for my annual salary).....They only paid me 6.67 and I'm like wtf where my other 7.47mil at? 2k robbing my a.ss I want the rest of my damn money!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #613
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
Just watched the Cavs trade Ramon Sessions to the Spurs for Tim Duncan. There you go, one for one trade. Cannot believe it....
 6 years ago '05        #614
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Menace718 said:
Just watched the Cavs trade Ramon Sessions to the Spurs for Tim Duncan. There you go, one for one trade. Cannot believe it....
No fu*king way!

fu*k this game til a patch comes out forreal...thats just rediculous
 6 years ago '10        #615
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 504Monster said:
I had some points saved because I was gonna fix my crossover but I decided to add it to my 3 point shooting instead. Increased my 3 shooting from 64 to 73. The next game I went 12 of 17 from behind the line... still couldnt hit from mid-range and it's at 91!!! I think I went like 2 of 6.

I'm almost scared to increase my 3 shooting anymore because I'm convinced the game is over-compensating whenever you increase an attribute too high.
I noticed that too...I try to keep my stuff around 85 to 89

Trade Kwame Brown

Last edited by drwilso87; 10-20-2011 at 12:56 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #616
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Menace718 said:
I just cant believe they only traded one player for another.

fu*k you Kwame Brown
 6 years ago '05        #617
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 drwilso87 said:

FALLS

THE

fu*k

DOWN

6 years ago '07        #618
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,459 | Props total: 16232 16232
3rd year 3rd in scoring baby!! #1 in division with 76ers but they traded melo after we had him for a season and a half...Melo is now on the lakers team with kobe..smh last night I finally shut down hardens punk ace and beat okc! league leaders
 6 years ago '11        #619
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 drwilso87 said:

FALLS

THE

fu*k

DOWN

6 years ago '11        #620
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Just got traded to the Raptors. If our 1-22 record didn't tell you this team is FU*KING GARBAGE consider the fact that our best player is a 70....who happens to be *gasp*...... Jose Calderon

The only way to go is up from here
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy