most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #561
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13111 13111
31 games in they traded bosh and haslem for boozer and noah. fu*k me for having autosave on. i quit that sh*t and won't start another one till they patch the dumbass trade logic. i made a center and got drafted by the knicks but demanded a trade to the heat, and they traded me and melo for lebron and chalmers (i wasn't mad about that part, but it's still stupid).

10-17-2011, 05:19 PM         #562
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just took the starting position from d.j. augustin and i am only 12 games in.
 10-17-2011, 06:26 PM         #563
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we just traded matt barnes for dahntay jones (who is he) and he is in our starting lineup and trey jonshon for a.j. price (a.j. price suck with a 52 overall) bad trade.
 6 years ago '06        #564
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 Ldogg310 said:
Imma check when I get off work

I think my abilities are all good on offense

I'm a scoring pg

U might be right tho, forgot about this new bullsh*t they added

All abilities are like 14k± tho

sh*ts cray

Yea it is but it actually goes up from like 14k to like 17k....Hell I bought the scottie pippen training camp and it actually boost me +1 in the spin dunk/layup abilities section....I was made after words cuz I spent 5 mil on that sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #565
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Pastor Flo said:
I'm playing 7 minutes right now and I'm dropping 20-30 points a game....seems average for a real life player. I mean I sometime drop less then 20
what about the final score range what do that look like?
 6 years ago '09        #566
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Kasssssst said:
7 minute quarters

dropping anywhere like Flo said from 20-30pts each game...

but I suck at a.ssists and rebs and when I do score a big game like 47pts...I usually went 25-40 or something

In my game against Knicks I went 8-18 from 3pt line...yeah we lost....

Melo was 4-4 from 3..and only missed one shot the whole game
lmaoo 8-18 sh*t and what does the end score look like for ur games?
 6 years ago '05        #567
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
One thing thats k!lling me, is that as you get better...you become damn near the ONLY focal point of the offense...

I personally hate this cuz ive always been a 'defer' type, even in real life. I was a 72 and kicking to amare in the post against PG's and this n*gga would pass back to me for a 3 like, n*gga you better dominate that small a.ss foo
 6 years ago '05        #568
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
To old dude asking bout the chip; ive won and won MVP. Like other cats said, turn off auto-save and create a new save...load that save and you should be good to go. Best interview ever:dancingcool: haha
 6 years ago '05        #569
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 astroblack9 said:
One thing thats k!lling me, is that as you get better...you become damn near the ONLY focal point of the offense...

I personally hate this cuz ive always been a 'defer' type, even in real life. I was a 72 and kicking to amare in the post against PG's and this n*gga would pass back to me for a 3 like, n*gga you better dominate that small a.ss foo
Boozer does this same sh*t. n*gga will have a wide open 15footer and pass it
 6 years ago '04        #570
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 faceoffizhere said:
lmaoo 8-18 sh*t and what does the end score look like for ur games?
I lost that game 85-94 I believe

My scores are usually realistic, never been past 100pts winning or losing against someone, usually mid 80s-90s for the most part.

I went 8-18 because when I started the game I had just made 3 out of 5 3's and was feeling myself

I was wrong...by 3rd quarter when I saw a blue symbol by my name....
 6 years ago '07        #571
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13111 13111
i made a center and even with no skill i was able to beast on the computer in the post. for some reason it seemed like early in games they would deliberately put the PG on me no matter what even though my dude was 7'2" . i'm like "easy work" *spams the call for pass button*
 6 years ago '05        #572
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
anyone else have problems with the first shoe deal? i got em and couldnt edit em or view or anything so my billboard was me holding nothign and the commercial had some generics
 6 years ago '05        #573
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
Started off 0/8.

5 was layups

But Devin Harris can repeatedly dribble out the clock and hoist up some bullsh*t contested shot and it goes in

6 years ago '05        #574
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Started off 0/8.

5 was layups

But Devin Harris can repeatedly dribble out the clock and hoist up some bullsh*t contested shot and it goes in

sh*t is beyond frustrating...Ive missed so many fastbreak dunks i damn near snapped the controller on my knee. And then miss 100% FT's too? fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '11        #575
Soccer0824 
space
space
$950 | Props total: 218 218
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Started off 0/8.

5 was layups

Pretty much why I've stepped away from this for a bit and play a.ssociation.
 6 years ago '11        #576
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Ldogg310 said:
my clutch is 85

consistency 85

layup 99

strength maxed at 71

shot low post maxed at 65

shot close 91

shot inside 91

yet I still miss layups and shots around the basket

the fu*k is going on? always green shots too

oh Im a PG btw
how are ya abilities, and are you going up against centers? in this one, if you don't have a full head of steam, you have to pump fake and get people in the air first, as a pg. spin lay-up pump fakes, spin backs, up and unders, and at the end of the day, if the center/power forward/small forward is crashing in the paint to stop you, give it to the open man. what lay-up package you got, some of them are awful with contact lay-ups and never get any calls
 6 years ago '10        #577
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Afnorth123 said:
anyone else have problems with the first shoe deal? i got em and couldnt edit em or view or anything so my billboard was me holding nothign and the commercial had some generics
Mine ran slower but I didnt have any issues w/ shoes not showing up...I dont think you can edit the shoes either, mine didnt have an away game option either
 6 years ago '09        #578
rsanders2003 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
just got done getting mopped end to end by the Kings, never had the lead and couldnt closer than 5, the 3 pt shoots these fools took at the end of the shot clock were atrocious and still went in, ran man to man, switched to zone, nothing they ended up shooting close to 63% from the land of honey, i ended with a career high 48 pts, couldnt get that last 2 to drop for the life of me

next played a key game against phoenix and i think i found what works for me, i started defering to my teammates more and we ended up with a 10pt + lead for a comfortable game, the cpu for some reason while I was doing this wasnt making as many 3's as normal, I also seemed to be more efficient as my ppg didnt suffer much at all, the only frustrating part was Bynum missing 3 post up possesions being guarded by Steve Nash and the commentators celebrating Nash's defensive tenacity....really

long story short i didnt deviate from the plan, kept using the bigs and taking advantage of coming off screens on the peremiter and it felt like a total team effort which was cool
 10-18-2011, 01:52 PM         #579
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
15 games into the season and finally broke the NBA record for points in a game with 114 points against the rockets.
 6 years ago '09        #580
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
heat just trade lebron james for kevin durant and nate robinson

im done with this mode till they fix it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy