most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #541
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Ldogg310 said:
my clutch is 85

consistency 85

layup 99

strength maxed at 71

shot low post maxed at 65

shot close 91

shot inside 91

yet I still miss layups and shots around the basket

the fu*k is going on? always green shots too

oh Im a PG btw
Nothing, I bet when yo stuff was back in the high 80s you couldnt miss tho...Its just the 2k fu*kery we dont want but cant put down...if you are wide open and you are supposed to make the shot you will probably miss it just cause
 6 years ago '10        #542
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
Damn Utah trick my black a.ss didnt ask me one damn question about playing for them just asked about how I played and when to be drafted I anwered as disrepectfully as I could and those tricky bastards still picked me up...

My dude on the billboard looking sad as hell like
 6 years ago '07        #543
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Ldogg310 said:
my clutch is 85

consistency 85

layup 99

strength maxed at 71

shot close 91

shot inside 91

oh Im a PG btw
You didn't mention shot in traffic..if that ain't up,you ain't sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #544
blackjewelz 
space
space
My boy just won a ring with his player and everytime he goes to leave the final game(when the press conference is supposed to load up) his sh*t FREEZES EVERY TIME.He literally played the game 5 different times.Took his game and exchanged it thinking it was defective and the same sh*t happened with the new copy.I even let him try with my copy,same sh*t.

He finally said fu*k it and lost the game(it was a game 7) and the sh*t loads up right away and auto saves hahaha.

Have any of yall won championships yet?My team didn't make the playoffs the first season so I haven't got to test it yet.But I'm wondering if its just his xbox or what.If it's a problem with the game I'm not about to waste my time playing in no playoffs,I'm just about to just get these millions til they patch that sh*t lol

Last edited by blackjewelz; 10-16-2011 at 10:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #545
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
its the game not the system...

they said just turn off autosave before u play the game
 6 years ago '11        #546
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,150 | Props total: 887 887
 blackjewelz said:
My boy just won a ring with his player and everytime he goes to leave the final game(when the press conference is supposed to load up) his sh*t FREEZES EVERY TIME.He literally played the game 5 different times.Took his game and exchanged it thinking it was defective and the same sh*t happened with the new copy.I even let him try with my copy,same sh*t.

He finally said fu*k it and lost the game(it was a game 7) and the sh*t loads up right away and auto saves hahaha.

Have any of yall won championships yet?My team didn't make the playoffs the first season so I haven't got to test it yet.But I'm wondering if its just his xbox or what.If it's a problem with the game I'm not about to waste my time playing in no playoffs,I'm just about to just get these millions til they patch that sh*t lol
Yup, you just answered your own question haha

But no ive heard of a few people having this issue. Like dude above me said, turn off auto save, save your own file n load it up n play that one. From what ive read it works. Im almost to the playoffs so ill see what happens if i can get to that ring
 6 years ago '07        #547
blackjewelz 
space
space
Good look yall^^

Ima tell him to try that..he already took the L so he'll have to wait til next season tho lol.
 6 years ago '05        #548
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11716 11716
Started the playoffs. Went to next key game. We down 3-1

Jefferson is fu*king n*ggas up in the post.
Raja Bell & Miles = reggie Miller

I turned this sh*t off like 2wice cuz we was about to lose
 6 years ago '10        #549
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Started the playoffs. Went to next key game. We down 3-1

Jefferson is fu*king n*ggas up in the post.
Raja Bell & Miles = reggie Miller

I turned this sh*t off like 2wice cuz we was about to lose
i cant front i shut that sh*t off earlier this morning, i turned my sh*t on to play my key game against the lakers and my team was straight a.ss and i was like 3 for 10 ... by the 2nd quarter i was like fu*k that i need this double xp and i started over too...

fu*k it, on that key game double xp i am trying to get like 4-6 k a game ...
 6 years ago '05        #550
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
my clutch is 85

consistency 85

layup 99

strength maxed at 71

shot close 91

shot inside 91

oh Im a PG btw
Idk what it is with 2K and layups.

n*ggas will be wide open 7ft tall and brick a dam layup. Shud be dunking any dam way.
 6 years ago '11        #551
Soccer0824 
space
space
$944 | Props total: 215 215
 Ldogg310 said:
see im a PG tho and im 6'4"

im right under the basket just took n*ggas off the dribble ( which is another thing that pisses me off, side note: I can get by someone off the dribble have a wide open lane but soon as I tap the turbo button n*ggas go super saiyan and fly in front of me all the way from the 3 point line)

I'll either go into some stupid a.ss slow motion looking layup attempt and get blocked or I'll do a regular layup and it will spin out(when im wide open mind you)

Or I'll make a perfect shot release, release at the height of m jump and still miss a wide open fu*kin jumpshot from like 10 feet away.

they need to fix this bullsh*t for real. Last year I was BEASTIN with a 65 ranked rookie

this year I got my rookie up to 75 already yet im bricking wide open shots and layups

and my dumbass teamates double team OFF of RAY ALLEN type shooter for NO fu*kIN REASON!!! fu*k is your 6'0" nothing a.ss trying to guard KG for ? fu*k you!

i want to fu*kin stab a kitten so bad right now

matter fact brb

That's what makes me rage every time
 6 years ago '07        #552
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 drwilso87 said:
Damn Utah trick my black a.ss didnt ask me one damn question about playing for them just asked about how I played and when to be drafted I anwered as disrepectfully as I could and those tricky bastards still picked me up...

My dude on the billboard looking sad as hell like
you made a black player and Utah still drafted you?
 6 years ago '10        #553
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Cartel-Clipz said:
you made a black player and Utah still drafted you?
Its cool tho Im trading soon as I get 5 games in...the fans hate everything I say every interview I do anyway so Im about to get real ignorant win or lose
 6 years ago '05        #554
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
see im a PG tho and im 6'4"

im right under the basket just took n*ggas off the dribble ( which is another thing that pisses me off, side note: I can get by someone off the dribble have a wide open lane but soon as I tap the turbo button n*ggas go super saiyan and fly in front of me all the way from the 3 point line)

I'll either go into some stupid a.ss slow motion looking layup attempt and get blocked or I'll do a regular layup and it will spin out(when im wide open mind you)

Or I'll make a perfect shot release, release at the height of m jump and still miss a wide open fu*kin jumpshot from like 10 feet away.

they need to fix this bullsh*t for real. Last year I was BEASTIN with a 65 ranked rookie

this year I got my rookie up to 75 already yet im bricking wide open shots and layups

and my dumbass teamates double team OFF of RAY ALLEN type shooter for NO fu*kIN REASON!!! fu*k is your 6'0" nothing a.ss trying to guard KG for ? fu*k you!

i want to fu*kin stab a kitten so bad right now

matter fact brb
Yes.

Alll of this.

im a 6'7" SG and the same sh*t happens to me

That lil running 2hand floater ?? fu*k that sh*t. sh*t never goes in.

Just was on a ffastbreak 1-on-1 I hit the eurostep layup. sh*t hits UNDERNEATH the dam rim

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 10-17-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #555
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,374 | Props total: 16001 16001
I took gil arenas spot...and we got melo on the sixers my sophmore year!!.. thats my low post
 6 years ago '04        #556
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 Afnorth123 said:
I was checking Transactions for the seasons...apparently my kings gave bynum a max contract 6 years 127 mil...n*ggas better have left some of that money for me or i'm out
this sh*t cracked me up!

in mine we (PHX) just extended KG 3yrs $33 mill

then we turn around and trade Jared Dudley who was leading the league in 3pt % and getting me hella a.ssists for this scrub a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #557
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 blackjewelz said:

I won the championship three times already and never had any freeze issue and I never play with auto save on anyway it caused too many problems
 6 years ago '06        #558
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 Ldogg310 said:
my shot in traffic is 99

sh*t is really pissing me off
Make sure your abilities are at least good or great in the layup/dunk section otherwise your not going to be as successful in doing so.....remember to layup fake in traffic to because you get alot of contact fouls and high percentage looks
 6 years ago '05        #559
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 DoMieD said:
Man we traded like 3 or 4 times already after I got on the Clippers (Not Blake Griffin yet *Crosses fingers*).. And we got Arenas and now at the end of EVERY game they brig him in and put me at SG after I play the whole game at PG and this mother fu*ker comes down the court and jacks up 3's like 3 straight possessions every single game!!!

And then he refuses to pass it to me.. Of course every game is close at the end and that's like 4 games in a row he's cost us.

Heated!
I thought it was just me. And to make things worse, we got James Posey and this n*gga jacks ups a crazy whenever you pass him the ball, no matter where he is on the court or how many people are guarding him. I have to call for the ball as soon as Arenas passes half court otherwise him or Posey will jack up a retarded a.ss 3 with two defenders on them.
 10-17-2011, 04:39 PM         #560
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2k need to fix thess putbacks. players going through other players.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
62 comments
18 hours ago