The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #541
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
 Ldogg310 said:
my clutch is 85

consistency 85

layup 99

strength maxed at 71

shot low post maxed at 65

shot close 91

shot inside 91

yet I still miss layups and shots around the basket

the fu*k is going on? always green shots too

oh Im a PG btw
You didn't mention shot in traffic..if that ain't up,you ain't sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #542
blackjewelz 
space
space
My boy just won a ring with his player and everytime he goes to leave the final game(when the press conference is supposed to load up) his sh*t FREEZES EVERY TIME.He literally played the game 5 different times.Took his game and exchanged it thinking it was defective and the same sh*t happened with the new copy.I even let him try with my copy,same sh*t.

He finally said fu*k it and lost the game(it was a game 7) and the sh*t loads up right away and auto saves hahaha.

Have any of yall won championships yet?My team didn't make the playoffs the first season so I haven't got to test it yet.But I'm wondering if its just his xbox or what.If it's a problem with the game I'm not about to waste my time playing in no playoffs,I'm just about to just get these millions til they patch that sh*t lol

Last edited by blackjewelz; 10-16-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #543
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
its the game not the system...

they said just turn off autosave before u play the game
 7 years ago '11        #544
xxflyingarmbarx 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 1005 1005
 blackjewelz said:
My boy just won a ring with his player and everytime he goes to leave the final game(when the press conference is supposed to load up) his sh*t FREEZES EVERY TIME.He literally played the game 5 different times.Took his game and exchanged it thinking it was defective and the same sh*t happened with the new copy.I even let him try with my copy,same sh*t.

He finally said fu*k it and lost the game(it was a game 7) and the sh*t loads up right away and auto saves hahaha.

Have any of yall won championships yet?My team didn't make the playoffs the first season so I haven't got to test it yet.But I'm wondering if its just his xbox or what.If it's a problem with the game I'm not about to waste my time playing in no playoffs,I'm just about to just get these millions til they patch that sh*t lol
Yup, you just answered your own question haha

But no ive heard of a few people having this issue. Like dude above me said, turn off auto save, save your own file n load it up n play that one. From what ive read it works. Im almost to the playoffs so ill see what happens if i can get to that ring
 7 years ago '07        #545
blackjewelz 
space
space
Good look yall^^

Ima tell him to try that..he already took the L so he'll have to wait til next season tho lol.
 7 years ago '05        #546
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,926 | Props total: 13338 13338
Started the playoffs. Went to next key game. We down 3-1

Jefferson is fu*king n*ggas up in the post.
Raja Bell & Miles = reggie Miller

I turned this sh*t off like 2wice cuz we was about to lose :nasmad:
 7 years ago '10        #547
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Started the playoffs. Went to next key game. We down 3-1

Jefferson is fu*king n*ggas up in the post.
Raja Bell & Miles = reggie Miller

I turned this sh*t off like 2wice cuz we was about to lose :nasmad:
i cant front i shut that sh*t off earlier this morning, i turned my sh*t on to play my key game against the lakers and my team was straight a.ss and i was like 3 for 10 ... by the 2nd quarter i was like fu*k that i need this double xp and i started over too...

fu*k it, on that key game double xp i am trying to get like 4-6 k a game ...
 7 years ago '05        #548
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
my clutch is 85

consistency 85

layup 99

strength maxed at 71

shot low post maxed at 65

shot close 91

shot inside 91

yet I still miss layups and shots around the basket

the fu*k is going on? always green shots too

oh Im a PG btw
Idk what it is with 2K and layups.

n*ggas will be wide open 7ft tall and brick a dam layup. Shud be dunking any dam way.
 7 years ago '11        #549
Soccer0824 
space
space
$968 | Props total: 237 237
 Ldogg310 said:
see im a PG tho and im 6'4"

im right under the basket just took n*ggas off the dribble ( which is another thing that pisses me off, side note: I can get by someone off the dribble have a wide open lane but soon as I tap the turbo button n*ggas go super saiyan and fly in front of me all the way from the 3 point line)

I'll either go into some stupid a.ss slow motion looking layup attempt and get blocked or I'll do a regular layup and it will spin out(when im wide open mind you)

Or I'll make a perfect shot release, release at the height of m jump and still miss a wide open fu*kin jumpshot from like 10 feet away.

they need to fix this bullsh*t for real. Last year I was BEASTIN with a 65 ranked rookie

this year I got my rookie up to 75 already yet im bricking wide open shots and layups

and my dumbass teamates double team OFF of RAY ALLEN type shooter for NO fu*kIN REASON!!! fu*k is your 6'0" nothing a.ss trying to guard KG for ? fu*k you!

i want to fu*kin stab a kitten so bad right now

matter fact brb

That's what makes me rage every time
 7 years ago '07        #550
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,779 | Props total: 28873 28873
 drwilso87 said:
Damn Utah trick my black a.ss didnt ask me one damn question about playing for them just asked about how I played and when to be drafted I anwered as disrepectfully as I could and those tricky bastards still picked me up...

My dude on the billboard looking sad as hell like
you made a black player and Utah still drafted you?
 7 years ago '10        #551
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Cartel-Clipz said:
you made a black player and Utah still drafted you?
Its cool tho Im trading soon as I get 5 games in...the fans hate everything I say every interview I do anyway so Im about to get real ignorant win or lose
 7 years ago '05        #552
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
see im a PG tho and im 6'4"

im right under the basket just took n*ggas off the dribble ( which is another thing that pisses me off, side note: I can get by someone off the dribble have a wide open lane but soon as I tap the turbo button n*ggas go super saiyan and fly in front of me all the way from the 3 point line)

I'll either go into some stupid a.ss slow motion looking layup attempt and get blocked or I'll do a regular layup and it will spin out(when im wide open mind you)

Or I'll make a perfect shot release, release at the height of m jump and still miss a wide open fu*kin jumpshot from like 10 feet away.

they need to fix this bullsh*t for real. Last year I was BEASTIN with a 65 ranked rookie

this year I got my rookie up to 75 already yet im bricking wide open shots and layups

and my dumbass teamates double team OFF of RAY ALLEN type shooter for NO fu*kIN REASON!!! fu*k is your 6'0" nothing a.ss trying to guard KG for ? fu*k you!

i want to fu*kin stab a kitten so bad right now

matter fact brb
Yes.

Alll of this.

im a 6'7" SG and the same sh*t happens to me

That lil running 2hand floater ?? fu*k that sh*t. sh*t never goes in.

Just was on a ffastbreak 1-on-1 I hit the eurostep layup. sh*t hits UNDERNEATH the dam rim

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 10-17-2011 at 10:12 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #553
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19887 19887
I took gil arenas spot...and we got melo on the sixers my sophmore year!!.. thats my low post
 7 years ago '04        #554
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 192 192
 Afnorth123 said:
I was checking Transactions for the seasons...apparently my kings gave bynum a max contract 6 years 127 mil...n*ggas better have left some of that money for me or i'm out
this sh*t cracked me up!

in mine we (PHX) just extended KG 3yrs $33 mill

then we turn around and trade Jared Dudley who was leading the league in 3pt % and getting me hella a.ssists for this scrub a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #555
johnsontj 
space
space
$294 | Props total: 0 0
 blackjewelz said:

I won the championship three times already and never had any freeze issue and I never play with auto save on anyway it caused too many problems
 7 years ago '06        #556
johnsontj 
space
space
$294 | Props total: 0 0
 Ldogg310 said:
my shot in traffic is 99

sh*t is really pissing me off
Make sure your abilities are at least good or great in the layup/dunk section otherwise your not going to be as successful in doing so.....remember to layup fake in traffic to because you get alot of contact fouls and high percentage looks
 7 years ago '05        #557
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 DoMieD said:
Man we traded like 3 or 4 times already after I got on the Clippers (Not Blake Griffin yet *Crosses fingers*).. And we got Arenas and now at the end of EVERY game they brig him in and put me at SG after I play the whole game at PG and this mother fu*ker comes down the court and jacks up 3's like 3 straight possessions every single game!!!

And then he refuses to pass it to me.. Of course every game is close at the end and that's like 4 games in a row he's cost us.

Heated!
I thought it was just me. And to make things worse, we got James Posey and this n*gga jacks ups a crazy whenever you pass him the ball, no matter where he is on the court or how many people are guarding him. I have to call for the ball as soon as Arenas passes half court otherwise him or Posey will jack up a retarded a.ss 3 with two defenders on them.
 10-17-2011, 03:39 PM         #558
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2k need to fix thess putbacks. players going through other players.
 7 years ago '07        #559
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
31 games in they traded bosh and haslem for boozer and noah. fu*k me for having autosave on. i quit that sh*t and won't start another one till they patch the dumbass trade logic. i made a center and got drafted by the knicks but demanded a trade to the heat, and they traded me and melo for lebron and chalmers (i wasn't mad about that part, but it's still stupid).

10-17-2011, 04:19 PM         #560
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just took the starting position from d.j. augustin and i am only 12 games in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
96 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
157 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
2 days ago