The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
 177
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 163
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-15-2011, 09:00 PM         #521
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
The Lakers team ain't even a Lakers team anymore

The only real remaining Lakers are: Kobe, Bynum, Joe Smith, Theo Ratliff, Steve Blake, Luke Walton, and Trey Johnson I believe

we however got Shawn Marion, Wesley Mathews, Scolia, Lamarcus, and Big Baby

If we win the chip this year...its because of Kobe and me
what happen to paul gasol. and after all the people who the lakers got rid of for you they didnt get them old a.ss joe smith and theo ratliff off the team.
 6 years ago '11        #522
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,921 | Props total: 1649 1649
My Knicks squad is pretty nice..........and somehow we still only 4th in the east


Pg - Me
Sg - Iguodola
SF - Melo
PF - Amare
C - Okur

Bench - Big Baby, Thaddeus Young, Jamison, J Richardson, and Terrico White
 6 years ago '12        #523
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
The passing in this sh*t is sh*t. sh*t. A load of fu*king donkey sh*t.

Most frustrating sh*t in this game
 6 years ago '05        #524
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
Lost to Miami


Press Conference: "The coach says you guys were broken up about the loss....even said a few of you were crying in the locker room....any truth to that?"

 10-15-2011, 10:41 PM         #525
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Lost to Miami


Press Conference: "The coach says you guys were broken up about the loss....even said a few of you were crying in the locker room....any truth to that?"

:lachen001::laughing0::rofl2::lau ghing9:
 6 years ago '10        #526
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 DoMieD said:
The passing in this sh*t is sh*t. sh*t. A load of fu*king donkey sh*t.

Most frustrating sh*t in this game
I feel yo pain and everytime I try any dribble moves I get ripped even tho my off hand is at 90 and ball security is at 85
 6 years ago '11        #527
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,152 | Props total: 887 887
 drwilso87 said:
I feel yo pain and everytime I try any dribble moves I get ripped even tho my off hand is at 90 and ball security is at 85
Yeah im facing pretty much the same issue except mine isnt with dribble moves. My dude can do dribble moves, but he cant cut for sh*t. If im moving left and i try to cut right real quick, 9/10 dude just drops the ball an the defender picks it up.
 6 years ago '07        #528
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,349 | Props total: 21312 21312
So I requested a trade from the Wizards to Dallas so I could play with a winning team. I get the trade and I form the New Big 3 with Dirk, Jason Kidd and Myself (In my head ). We fu*king n*ggas up left and right and right after the second game they trade Dirk to Memphis for Z-Bo and and Michael Conley


So I'm like fu*k. What was the point of coming to Dallas??? I stick the sh*t out and then these muthafu*kas trade Jason Terry and Caron Butler for Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley

not mad at Pierce but these n*ggas are fu*king my with starting line

on top of that sh*t, J.Kidd is coming off the bench and playing limited minutes but I wasn't mad because Conley is ballin'

then....these bi*ches trade Kidd and a future 2nd Round Pick () for Ron Artest and Matt Barnes. Not mad at those pick ups but I lost my point guard!

now we just traded Shawn Marion, and DeShawn Stevenson for Odom and Derrick Caracter. So basically, we're the fu*king Lakers now
 6 years ago '06        #529
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2536 2536
I'm doing create a legend with Landry Fields and the trades are ridiculous, traded Carmelo for Josh Smith and Al Horford then Stoudemire for Love and Beasley, then Roger Mason and someone else for Boykins and a 1rd pick.
 6 years ago '10        #530
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Cartel-Clipz said:
So I requested a trade from the Wizards to Dallas so I could play with a winning team. I get the trade and I form the New Big 3 with Dirk, Jason Kidd and Myself (In my head ). We fu*king n*ggas up left and right and right after the second game they trade Dirk to Memphis for Z-Bo and and Michael Conley


So I'm like fu*k. What was the point of coming to Dallas??? I stick the sh*t out and then these muthafu*kas trade Jason Terry and Caron Butler for Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley

not mad at Pierce but these n*ggas are fu*king my with starting line

on top of that sh*t, J.Kidd is coming off the bench and playing limited minutes but I wasn't mad because Conley is ballin'

then....these bi*ches trade Kidd and a future 2nd Round Pick () for Ron Artest and Matt Barnes. Not mad at those pick ups but I lost my point guard!

now we just traded Shawn Marion, and DeShawn Stevenson for Odom and Derrick Caracter. So basically, we're the fu*king Lakers now
same sh*t happen to me pretty much , traded dirk and terry and now i got both gasol brothers and matt barnes on my squad
 6 years ago '10        #531
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Pastor Flo said:
I have yet to see any major trades like you guys have....they seem to happen when you get trade
I'm on my drafted team still I didn't ask to be traded either... sh*t got crazy mid season
 6 years ago '05        #532
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Pastor Flo said:
I have yet to see any major trades like you guys have....they seem to happen when you get trade
nah, jus wait my dude...hope you aint simmin games n only playing key games...i literally had to watch the opening 'credits' during a game to see that we traded both melo n amare...i was in shock til the tip
 6 years ago '09        #533
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
how many minutes do yall play on to get real stats?
 6 years ago '04        #534
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 faceoffizhere said:
how many minutes do yall play on to get real stats?
7 minute quarters

dropping anywhere like Flo said from 20-30pts each game...

but I suck at a.ssists and rebs and when I do score a big game like 47pts...I usually went 25-40 or something

In my game against Knicks I went 8-18 from 3pt line...yeah we lost....

Melo was 4-4 from 3..and only missed one shot the whole game
 6 years ago '09        #535
bran9413 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 121 121
About to play the lakers in my next key game hopefully we get the win
 6 years ago '10        #536
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
I play on 7 mins but if its a key game I boost it up to 10 mins so I can get even more skill points due to scoring another 20-30 points
 6 years ago '05        #537
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
I signed my 4 year(player option) 55 mil deal with charlotte then demanded a trade and got it to my hometown rockets who are now 5th int he west thanks to me ...got paid then dipped ...its nice seeing a mil per paycheck bout to start maxing out abilities since all i play si key games and i can buy about 7 grand of skill points every few paychecks
 6 years ago '10        #538
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
I started a new one with the trade options on, I went to the Suns I made sure to put a no trade on Brooks cause I dont want that little leprechaun getting loose and ending up on my team but Im still keeping the other one just in case the fu*kery is just to much for my nerves to handle
 6 years ago '07        #539
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,349 | Props total: 21312 21312
 Afnorth123 said:
I signed my 4 year(player option) 55 mil deal with charlotte then demanded a trade and got it to my hometown rockets who are now 5th int he west thanks to me ...got paid then dipped ...its nice seeing a mil per paycheck bout to start maxing out abilities since all i play si key games and i can buy about 7 grand of skill points every few paychecks
 6 years ago '05        #540
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Cartel-Clipz said:
I was like Peace charlotte
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy