Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2011, 03:59 PM         #501
Pito305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres a way to get around the horrible trade logic in myplayer mode..

but you have to start a new myplayer mode after you do it..
on the main page, edit the players you feel shouldnt get traded contracts..

put a no trade clause and they cant get traded in myplayer..

got this from another forum.
 6 years ago '07        #502
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 795 795
started my player mode over, now im a pg with the bobcats, got drafted 9th overall
 6 years ago '08        #503
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
my n*ggas a 91 already.. i need to stop 2k crack
 10-14-2011, 05:10 PM         #504
lavarrengreen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mid range is where its at...overall a 64 just dropped 40 last game with the Suns . But we still lost...so I demanded a trade to either the Lakers, Nuggets, or Knicks...management better not send me to a random a.ss team.
 6 years ago '11        #505
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
demanded a trade to the knicks, and got sent there. First game I jump up, thinking there was going to be a rebound.....come down and now i'm injured....................
 6 years ago '04        #506
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
6'3 173 PG/SG drafted by PHX in the lottery 17 games in the team made two nice trade Gortat & Nash for KG & a 1st rounder, and Grant Hill for Shannon Brown and a 2nd round.....My Player is much improved this year!
 6 years ago '11        #507
Soccer0824 
space
space
$950 | Props total: 218 218
Has any made enough yet to make any big purchases?
 6 years ago '09        #508
bran9413 
space
space
$579 | Props total: 121 121
6'6 sg starting on the rockets league leader in scoring and steals also we're 2nd in the west
 6 years ago '05        #509
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Pastor Flo said:
Billups is fu*kin k!llin me! If the game is on the line, motherfu*ker takes all the shots. Doesn't give it to Amare or Melo....sh*ts annoying
I think it might be the Knicks scheme man. When i had J.Kidd...he'd do the same sh*t, and have nerve to shoot from 15 behind the 3pt line...ON A FAST BREAK. That sh*t was annoying as fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #510
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
fking ye, im beasting on this sht..my dude is currently a 68 ovr but im the starting SG for okc thunder..my last game i dropped 40+ on boston, my 3pt is only 71 cuz you gotta master that release timing so i put my points on other sht like on ball defense and shoot in traffic

i play on superstar...hall of fame n*ggas never be missin sht aint realistic
 6 years ago '04        #511
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 FLA RAiSED said:
i'm on the rockets too
[pic - click to view]

our starting 5 is Me, Kevin martin, Hedo, Paul Millsap & Brandon Bass

got P Patterson, C Lee, T Williams & Chase Budinger coming off tha bench

we b gettin busy down here in Houston... Got rookie of the Month

WHAT?!?! That's what I mean about getting these great starting lineups lol.... Anyways I gotta say on the update, I have turned sh*t into sugar and we won the last 3 in a row!!! I'm also hittin milestones and grabbed that 50 point game in the last win
 6 years ago '05        #512
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Pastor Flo said:
I'm finally playing more aggressive, dropped 17 points in my last game. Nothing amazing, I know

How many minutes a quarter ya'll play?
I feel you man...I was tellin my bro how hitting double-doubles and going hot from the floor makes me feel like im actually accomplishing something...so i feel you on that 17pt tip.

Think im gonna be starting over with that 'trade clause' workaround...still dunno how i feel bout it tho
 10-15-2011, 01:32 AM         #513
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
made a PG capped stealing passing and almost capped speed, ended up on the heat. Only thing i hate is when i got Lebron or Dwade wide open for a 3 and i get it to em and they pass on the wide open 3 for a contested long a.ss 2pointer. And the random lag spikes where the game gets choppy as fu*k

6 years ago '11        #514
Soccer0824 
space
space
$950 | Props total: 218 218
Got tired of the no D Knicks so I requested a trade to chicago. I got my request and then they traded boozer and a pick for marion and chandler. I was like ok cool and then we trade brewer for landry but then they trade taj gibson and kyle korver for lou williams

The trades were pretty 'ok' before i got my trade. I didn't expect such an overhaul but it's still nice to have a team that can play defense and I can carry the offense.
 6 years ago '10        #515
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Soccer0824 said:
Got tired of the no D Knicks so I requested a trade to chicago. I got my request and then they traded boozer and a pick for marion and chandler. I was like ok cool and then we trade brewer for landry but then they trade taj gibson and kyle korver for lou williams

The trades were pretty 'ok' before i got my trade. I didn't expect such an overhaul but it's still nice to have a team that can play defense and I can carry the offense.
im on the mavs and they traded jason terry earlier in the season(he was the one always hitting me with shots) i just played 2 games today and in my 3rd game i notice dirk aint there. i back up out of the game and check the trades...

Lakers trade Barnes and Gausol for Dirk ... (kobe and dirk together now?! )

we also have Marc Gasol now and Shane Battier cause the Grizzlies traded for Caron Butler...

you dont even have a team in my player people move around so much... dirk was clutch when id hit him with the ball i feel like trading out of here now
 10-15-2011, 07:04 PM         #516
ajmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
im on the mavs and they traded jason terry earlier in the season(he was the one always hitting me with shots) i just played 2 games today and in my 3rd game i notice dirk aint there. i back up out of the game and check the trades...

Lakers trade Barnes and Gausol for Dirk ... (kobe and dirk together now?! )

we also have Marc Gasol now and Shane Battier cause the Grizzlies traded for Caron Butler...

you dont even have a team in my player people move around so much... dirk was clutch when id hit him with the ball i feel like trading out of here now
i guess next stop for you is the lakers. kobe is going to be great to play with and dirk is going to make most of his shots. easy wins.
 6 years ago '12        #517
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1258 1258
Man we traded like 3 or 4 times already after I got on the Clippers (Not Blake Griffin yet *Crosses fingers*).. And we got Arenas and now at the end of EVERY game they brig him in and put me at SG after I play the whole game at PG and this mother fu*ker comes down the court and jacks up 3's like 3 straight possessions every single game!!!

And then he refuses to pass it to me.. Of course every game is close at the end and that's like 4 games in a row he's cost us.

Heated!
 6 years ago '04        #518
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
The Lakers team ain't even a Lakers team anymore

The only real remaining Lakers are: Kobe, Bynum, Joe Smith, Theo Ratliff, Steve Blake, Luke Walton, and Trey Johnson I believe

we however got Shawn Marion, Wesley Mathews, Scolia, Lamarcus, and Big Baby

If we win the chip this year...its because of Kobe and me
 6 years ago '10        #519
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 ajmoney said:
i guess next stop for you is the lakers. kobe is going to be great to play with and dirk is going to make most of his shots. easy wins.
nah imma just ride it out i lead the mavs to a 29-8 record imma see where i end up and after this year maybe ill trade out but as of now ill try to get Cuban back to back titles
 6 years ago '04        #520
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
.... were down by 3...with 14.5secs left. I said fu*k it though I'm hot tonight I'm going to pass to Kobe so he can tie it up right?....We inbound the ball, I pass to Kobe...he's by the 3pt line..instead of taking the shot...he passes it to Scolia..who bricks the fadeaway....

da fu*k you doing out there Kobe?

in Summary...we lost by 3...to the Celtics.....

fu*king aye!
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy