The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #481
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
Just hit my 70... 20000 skill points on deck tho
 6 years ago '04        #482
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
How the fu*k did everyone get on a team and immediately have a starting 5 that is really good? After like 25 games in my team (Rockets) finally traded to get Bosh/Bibby by giving up Kevin Martin and Scola.

My starting five is:

Kyle Lowery
Me
Terrance Williams
Chris Bosh
Patrick Patterson

This is the bullsh*t I work with and barely win some games. Until I got Bosh I had no big men. I also have Johnny Flynn, Goran Dragic, Mike Bibby, and Courtney Lee. I can only wish I get these trades like some of you. I am literally working with the least amount of talent in the NBA outside the Cleveland Cavaliers....
 6 years ago '05        #483
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Menace718 said:
How the fu*k did everyone get on a team and immediately have a starting 5 that is really good? After like 25 games in my team (Rockets) finally traded to get Bosh/Bibby by giving up Kevin Martin and Scola.

My starting five is:

Kyle Lowery
Me
Terrance Williams
Chris Bosh
Patrick Patterson

This is the bullsh*t I work with and barely win some games. Until I got Bosh I had no big men. I also have Johnny Flynn, Goran Dragic, Mike Bibby, and Courtney Lee. I can only wish I get these trades like some of you. I am literally working with the least amount of talent in the NBA outside the Cleveland Cavaliers....
you trippin

P-pat, courteny lee, and t-will get busy on my game we running sh*t me p-pat and lee on the break = unstoppable..
 6 years ago '10        #484
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 I k!ll TREES said:
Just hit my 70... 20000 skill points on deck tho
70 overall gets you 20000 or 70 points in a game??
 10-13-2011, 09:59 PM         #485
FLA RAiSED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:

My starting five is:

Kyle Lowery
Me
Terrance Williams
Chris Bosh
Patrick Patterson

i'm on the rockets too
[pic - click to view]

our starting 5 is Me, Kevin martin, Hedo, Paul Millsap & Brandon Bass

got P Patterson, C Lee, T Williams & Chase Budinger coming off tha bench

we b gettin busy down here in Houston... Got rookie of the Month
 6 years ago '11        #486
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
70 overall gets you 20000 or 70 points in a game??
Naw i am a 70 overall and i got 20000 skill points on deck... SWag
 6 years ago '04        #487
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 drwilso87 said:
Dudley is a best from the 3pt line let them tell it, he hit a game winner on me even with a double team
shyt i wish it was that way on my team...i'm on the Suns and this n*gga stay brickin 3s...Channing Frye be k!llin it tho, dude is shooting like 55% from the 3 through like 22 games

that n*gga look jus like Obama in the game, that n*gga hits a 3 turns to the camera like
 6 years ago '05        #488
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695
Ramon Sessions is so dam huff And this n*gga starts. We traded Steve Nash for this a.ss clown

Anybody else MP mode start playing choppy as hell randomly? sh*t is pissin me off. It did this on 2K11 too

This n*gga Collison man.......We down 5pts with like 30 seconds left with the ball. insteadof passing to me this nigaa dribbles the dam clock down then steps outta bounds They act retarded as fu*k sometimes

And WTF is up with these n*ggas shootin layups that hit underneath the dam back board

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 10-14-2011 at 12:53 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #489
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Im wit the sixers and they just traded Holiday, i'm stuck with that scrub Stuckey at the point!

And Iggy now warming the bench cos we got Paul George (who was part of the Holiday trade to Pacers) starting at the 3. Are you fu*kin kidding me! I need to get the fu*kout of this franchise!
 6 years ago '11        #490
space
space
My lakers just traded Bynum

Jerry bus just fu*ked up big time
 6 years ago '04        #491
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Got traded to the lakers last night and took kobe startn spot. I cant stop playn this sh*t!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #492
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
 J-Calli said:
Im wit the sixers and they just traded Holiday, i'm stuck with that scrub Stuckey at the point!

And Iggy now warming the bench cos we got Paul George (who was part of the Holiday trade to Pacers) starting at the 3. Are you fu*kin kidding me! I need to get the fu*kout of this franchise!

Comin from a former 6er leave as quickly as possible son!!!!! Lol
 6 years ago '09        #493
rsanders2003 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
had a classic jey game on christmas game against the bulls (felt like a playoff game), Derrick Rose is a monster, that dude is unstoppable he hit me up for 39 pts, couldnt do nothing with him, i played a great game had 37 pts, hit 2 crucial threes in the last 2 mins to get us back within 2 pts, got a stop on a lucky pull up jumper by Rose he missed that he had been lighting me up with got the ball came off a double screen hit the three for the 1 pt lead with 38 secs left, up 1, Rose passes to Boozer, Boozer chokes (Playoff Style) and goes soft to the basket, secure rebound, get fouled and got my first MVP chants from the freethrow line, shot both bad and somehow they still went in won the game by 3. My God this game is crack, did the press conference and afterwards got a "Where Amazing Happens" commercial, i'm done easily the best series of moments in the my player career for me so far
 6 years ago '04        #494
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
how many of y'all have upped your abilities? how much does it help?

and how does anybody get the patience to play 82, 48 (30 somethin in actuality) minute games? this sh*t is ridiculous sometimes and I don't wanna skip any games during rookie season.
Actually man if u do the next key game sims your player will ball out 9 times outta ten i simmed first couple of games in my 2nd season after my trade and im leading the league in scoring.
 6 years ago '04        #495
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
I don't know if I wanna risk it tho. Do you get skill points from the games you sim?

I might just go ahead and do that, my dude is a center tho idk how much he'll ball out if I'm not controllin lol fu*k it tho, 82 games is too much, that's what I hated about 2k11 and 2k10.

Plus I wanna get to that 14 mill a year contract
Yeah and milestones too, im savin my cash to unlock mjs jumper im already at 99 on midrange and like 80 sumthin on 3's. The staples center showin me mad love!!!! Lol
 6 years ago '04        #496
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
Damn my n*gga you just made my decision allot easier haha

it's nice to build up my center to be a dream mix between dwight and hakeem the dream, but if I can speed up the process, I'm all for it
Yeah just beast on them key games i need to drop at least 33 next game to keep my avg, im lovin this sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #497
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
Couldve sworn my skill pts went up fam, wasnt tryna send u on a blank mission.
 6 years ago '05        #498
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Oh Finesse said:
I'm not gettin skill points when I sim
You should be. You get skill points for simmed games...just not as many as if you played of course
 6 years ago '11        #499
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
Just hit a 3 at the end of the 2nd quarter on my player mode, First time i saw them go to the cameras and review the shot, to see if it was off before the red light came on. Thought it was pretty dope
 6 years ago '05        #500
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
you only get points when u hit milestones if u simmin games...

so if u jus tsimmin and your guys sucks its gonan take longer to hit them milestones if he's good you'll be getting milestones every so ofteni dont sim my rookie year gonna get all the point si can then start simming my second year if i feel my rating is high enough
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy