The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #441
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6981 6981
im droppin 35 a game with the Celtics, got the Finals MVP my first year just 20 years old......im goin for every league record....they better not trade me, i'm tryin to be in green my whole career
 6 years ago '05        #442
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
gonna finish my Shooting guard but i started on my PG tha ti got drafted to my favorite team the rockets...gonna stay there the whole career...make the franchise legendary...
 6 years ago '10        #443
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 903 903
I just got my copy, for the PC, Monday. I told myself I was going to make a point forward. I did that. Unfortunately, his mid range starts at 55. Im only 4 games in (drafted #14 by Rockets) and I've played every position except center. I suck cuz my jumpers aint falling, but i cant abort my mission.
 6 years ago '12        #444
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Trade request granted to the Clippers!

Yes! Me and Blake Griffin about to do magical things!
 6 years ago '04        #445
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
my last game i went to OT & hit the game winner to beat the Kings....

59 pts....6 a.ssists....3 steals....2 blocks....6 rebounds (all defensive).

my team is 20-6.......about to face the Heat (only team ahead of us) 25-2....

sh*ts gonna be epic....idk how some of you have played all the way thru a season so far (i've played every game, leading the league in scoring (37.3 pts a game)
 6 years ago '07        #446
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
i cant win a game to save my life. why the fu*k do cpu make every damn 3, some bullsh*t. Everytime i have any type of decent lead cpu just goes into beast mode on some nba jam on fire type of sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #447
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 GreatWhites said:
my last game i went to OT & hit the game winner to beat the Kings....

59 pts....6 a.ssists....3 steals....2 blocks....6 rebounds (all defensive).

my team is 20-6.......about to face the Heat (only team ahead of us) 25-2....

sh*ts gonna be epic....idk how some of you have played all the way thru a season so far (i've played every game, leading the league in scoring (37.3 pts a game)
I'm playing every game also, my team is the Jazz (unfortunately but it's whatever) our record is 24-10 we are in third best record in the league...

I'm averaging 17 PPG 10.7 APG 4.4 RPG 2.4 SPG and 1.1 BPG...nothing too crazy...I'm a Shooting Guard...i'm trying to average a triple double on the season but I'm not sure I can make it 34 games in the season...gotta beef up my rebounds considerably the remaining 38 games...
 6 years ago '10        #448
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Kasssssst said:
Lakers - 5/11 from 3
Suns - 11/22 from 3

GTFOH with that bullsh*t!
Dudley is a best from the 3pt line let them tell it, he hit a game winner on me even with a double team
 6 years ago '07        #449
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
what jumpshot is everyone using?
 6 years ago '09        #450
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
They traded devin Harris, brought in that bum Rodney stuckey and maxiel. I get more pg time now even tho I still suck, gonna beef up tonight got a day off tomorrow, then once I get dope enough to snatch that top pg spot, gonna demand a trade to the clippers so I can play with a real n*gga like griffin. Al Jeff is cool but Utah ain't for me I need them bright lights
 6 years ago '10        #451
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 DoMieD said:
Trade request granted to the Clippers!

Yes! Me and Blake Griffin about to do magical things!
They goin trade his a.ss for Kwame Brown
 6 years ago '10        #452
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 TriniSoldier said:
They traded devin Harris, brought in that bum Rodney stuckey and maxiel. I get more pg time now even tho I still suck, gonna beef up tonight got a day off tomorrow, then once I get dope enough to snatch that top pg spot, gonna demand a trade to the clippers so I can play with a real n*gga like griffin. Al Jeff is cool but Utah ain't for me I need them bright lights
I know how you feel I told jazz and the other 2 squads I wouldn't play there so I got picked late in the 1st by dallas and I got that starting position finally.

They traded jason terry for david lee and marion for ariza....

These trades get out of hand sometimes.... I don't care bout the marion trade much but everytime I gave terry the ball I got a a.ssist. Now I pass th ball and hope their gonna shoot it
 6 years ago '10        #453
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 TriniSoldier said:
God damn that dude is a fu*king bum...can't shoot, ball hogs, only wants to drive to the lane & occasionally make it.

fu*k that hoe
 6 years ago '07        #454
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
just tried to throw a lob off the backboard to Dudley he couldn't catch it, that sh*t took so much from my grade DAMN, won't be trying that again.
 6 years ago '07        #455
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
You still don't get acknowledged by the announcers when they talk about League Leaders. Come on 2k.

I'm first in FT% Nash is 4th how the hell you gone ignore me...
 6 years ago '09        #456
space
space
alright so, we traded devin harris for marcus thornton and a 2nd round pick. then we traded paul maillsap and jeremy evans (who?) for jason maxiell and stuckey. then we dropped cj miles for jordan hill

then i saw clippers traded that african n*gga aminu and iku diogu for pietrus and grant hill

gotta get the fu*k to LA
 6 years ago '04        #457
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
....its official...if there is no Kobe or me on the court...we ain't doing sh*t.

Tell me how the fu*k... they took me out the game were up by 10....they take me out for 3mins! and we only scored 4pts...and they were down by 2pts.... GTFOH! They need to surround me with better talent or else after Ring #6 and #7 for Kobe I'm dipping, to where the money is at.

Oh...and we lost the game...by 1 fu*kING POINT to the CLIPPERS.

1.7secs left....think they would inbound to me....Nope!

Lamarcus from 3... with the airball...

fu*k the LAKERS SOMETIMES!
 6 years ago '09        #458
space
space
n*gga, we was up 20+ on the heat, they sub me out when its like 45 to 22 or some sh*t. they subbed me back in it's tip off for over time, the scores like 123 to 123
 6 years ago '04        #459
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
WTF Oz

did you n*ggas win?

and we lost cause fu*king Bynum didn't protect the paint allowing Moe Williams to graze past me and get the game winning layup.

They should have passed me the ball with 1.7secs by the 3pt line still...
 6 years ago '09        #460
space
space
nah we lost

finally had my first big game. on like game number five or whatever against the mavs. down to the wire. 40 seconds left, then they gave me the ball (im actually in the game and not subbed out for the 4th ) and then did a dribble move and pulled up on jason terry and swished it, 25 seconds to go and we up three, got like 25 points this game

edit- they let jason kidd get a wide open three to tie it up with 12 seconds on the clock, what the fu*k !!

double edit- GAME WINNING THREE POINT SPLASSSHH IM A BEEASSTTT NIGAAA WUUUHHTTT
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy