The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
82 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #441
burgboi 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 1006 1006
I just got my copy, for the PC, Monday. I told myself I was going to make a point forward. I did that. Unfortunately, his mid range starts at 55. Im only 4 games in (drafted #14 by Rockets) and I've played every position except center. I suck cuz my jumpers aint falling, but i cant abort my mission.
 7 years ago '12        #442
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
Trade request granted to the Clippers!

Yes! Me and Blake Griffin about to do magical things!
 7 years ago '04        #443
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,240 | Props total: 126 126
my last game i went to OT & hit the game winner to beat the Kings....

59 pts....6 a.ssists....3 steals....2 blocks....6 rebounds (all defensive).

my team is 20-6.......about to face the Heat (only team ahead of us) 25-2....

sh*ts gonna be epic....idk how some of you have played all the way thru a season so far (i've played every game, leading the league in scoring (37.3 pts a game)
 7 years ago '07        #444
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,511 | Props total: 777 777
i cant win a game to save my life. why the fu*k do cpu make every damn 3, some bullsh*t. Everytime i have any type of decent lead cpu just goes into beast mode on some nba jam on fire type of sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #445
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 GreatWhites said:
my last game i went to OT & hit the game winner to beat the Kings....

59 pts....6 a.ssists....3 steals....2 blocks....6 rebounds (all defensive).

my team is 20-6.......about to face the Heat (only team ahead of us) 25-2....

sh*ts gonna be epic....idk how some of you have played all the way thru a season so far (i've played every game, leading the league in scoring (37.3 pts a game)
I'm playing every game also, my team is the Jazz (unfortunately but it's whatever) our record is 24-10 we are in third best record in the league...

I'm averaging 17 PPG 10.7 APG 4.4 RPG 2.4 SPG and 1.1 BPG...nothing too crazy...I'm a Shooting Guard...i'm trying to average a triple double on the season but I'm not sure I can make it 34 games in the season...gotta beef up my rebounds considerably the remaining 38 games...
 7 years ago '10        #446
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Kasssssst said:
Lakers - 5/11 from 3
Suns - 11/22 from 3

GTFOH with that bullsh*t!
Dudley is a best from the 3pt line let them tell it, he hit a game winner on me even with a double team
 7 years ago '07        #447
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,511 | Props total: 777 777
what jumpshot is everyone using?
 7 years ago '09        #448
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,889 | Props total: 35236 35236
They traded devin Harris, brought in that bum Rodney stuckey and maxiel. I get more pg time now even tho I still suck, gonna beef up tonight got a day off tomorrow, then once I get dope enough to snatch that top pg spot, gonna demand a trade to the clippers so I can play with a real n*gga like griffin. Al Jeff is cool but Utah ain't for me I need them bright lights
 7 years ago '10        #449
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 DoMieD said:
Trade request granted to the Clippers!

Yes! Me and Blake Griffin about to do magical things!
They goin trade his a.ss for Kwame Brown
 7 years ago '10        #450
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 TriniSoldier said:
They traded devin Harris, brought in that bum Rodney stuckey and maxiel. I get more pg time now even tho I still suck, gonna beef up tonight got a day off tomorrow, then once I get dope enough to snatch that top pg spot, gonna demand a trade to the clippers so I can play with a real n*gga like griffin. Al Jeff is cool but Utah ain't for me I need them bright lights
I know how you feel I told jazz and the other 2 squads I wouldn't play there so I got picked late in the 1st by dallas and I got that starting position finally.

They traded jason terry for david lee and marion for ariza....

These trades get out of hand sometimes.... I don't care bout the marion trade much but everytime I gave terry the ball I got a a.ssist. Now I pass th ball and hope their gonna shoot it :nasmad:
 7 years ago '10        #451
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,279 | Props total: 27630 27630
 TriniSoldier said:
God damn that dude is a fu*king bum...can't shoot, ball hogs, only wants to drive to the lane & occasionally make it.

fu*k that hoe
 7 years ago '07        #452
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
just tried to throw a lob off the backboard to Dudley he couldn't catch it, that sh*t took so much from my grade DAMN, won't be trying that again.
 7 years ago '07        #453
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
You still don't get acknowledged by the announcers when they talk about League Leaders. Come on 2k.

I'm first in FT% Nash is 4th how the hell you gone ignore me...
 7 years ago '09        #454
space
space
alright so, we traded devin harris for marcus thornton and a 2nd round pick. then we traded paul maillsap and jeremy evans (who?) for jason maxiell and stuckey. then we dropped cj miles for jordan hill

then i saw clippers traded that african n*gga aminu and iku diogu for pietrus and grant hill :jacmonson:

gotta get the fu*k to LA
 7 years ago '04        #455
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
....its official...if there is no Kobe or me on the court...we ain't doing sh*t.

Tell me how the fu*k... they took me out the game were up by 10....they take me out for 3mins! and we only scored 4pts...and they were down by 2pts.... GTFOH! They need to surround me with better talent or else after Ring #6 and #7 for Kobe I'm dipping, to where the money is at.

Oh...and we lost the game...by 1 fu*kING POINT to the CLIPPERS.

1.7secs left....think they would inbound to me....Nope!

Lamarcus from 3... with the airball...

fu*k the LAKERS SOMETIMES!
 7 years ago '09        #456
space
space
n*gga, we was up 20+ on the heat, they sub me out when its like 45 to 22 or some sh*t. they subbed me back in it's tip off for over time, the scores like 123 to 123
 7 years ago '04        #457
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
WTF Oz

did you n*ggas win?

and we lost cause fu*king Bynum didn't protect the paint allowing Moe Williams to graze past me and get the game winning layup.

They should have passed me the ball with 1.7secs by the 3pt line still...
 7 years ago '09        #458
space
space
nah we lost

finally had my first big game. on like game number five or whatever against the mavs. down to the wire. 40 seconds left, then they gave me the ball (im actually in the game and not subbed out for the 4th ) and then did a dribble move and pulled up on jason terry and swished it, 25 seconds to go and we up three, got like 25 points this game

edit- they let jason kidd get a wide open three to tie it up with 12 seconds on the clock, what the fu*k !!

double edit- GAME WINNING THREE POINT SPLASSSHH IM A BEEASSTTT NIGAAA WUUUHHTTT
 7 years ago '10        #459
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
:nasmad: im pretty pissed my dude is on a fu*king cold streak... i be winning games and getting my a.ssists,rebounds,blocks etc off but i cant shoot for sh*t!!!!

i be wide open bricking sh*t... i can drive the lane miss open layups and sh*t ... i was heated earlier...

i played 1 game today and shut that sh*t off when it was over... yesterday it was going on too i figured it was just a bad day... nah my dude is turning into a bum offensively

edit: oh and for the record im stil #1 in the leader boards and offensively ... yet in the last 5 games or so i been playing like straight sh*t...
 7 years ago '09        #460
space
space
i used the same format the past 3 games in terms of my player build. started our dunking, driving, out hustling and passing. they've all worked out very well for me, but this game like in the 4th quarter of the rookie exhibition i said fu*k it, switched it up and made a new guy. im quite pleased with how he turned out, n*gga be splashing. a.ssists is tough but i put up my passing and ball security altho i still gotta get that up, and my dribbling is getting nasty, plus i can shoot like a motha fu*ka

edit- i passed it to stuckey, he ball hogged, dribbled, then drove and laid it in and i got a dime. i passed it to okur, he stood there for a second then shot, and i got no dime.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-12-2011 at 08:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
106 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
79 comments
2 days ago