The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
 145
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 110
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 54
Rappers that have or had AIDS
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-10-2011, 07:34 PM         #381
PiSToLxPeTe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soccer0824 said:
NBA.COM - > LEAGUE NEWS - > TRANSACTION REPORT

I think that's where you check it.
yep thats where you go.


and these trades are redic. Golden state traded me to Portland. I get there and than they trade Brandon Roy for Manu Ginobli
 10-10-2011, 07:36 PM         #382
PiSToLxPeTe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
What makes this funny is I distinctly remember hearing 2k making it certain that star players & trade logic would be more realistic for 2k11 & they come around and do this sh*t

I still haven't seen anything happen because I had to start myplayer over, so yea.
lol i guarantee you're going to end up seeing that trade that makes you go
 6 years ago '04        #383
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
My sh*tty Rockets team only made one trade getting rid of Jordan Hill. I wish this team would trade some of these guys, I have like 4 players total who are considered SF,PF, or C. My rating right now is a 70 and I'm pretty sure only Kevin Martin and Louis Scoula are the only guys with higher ratings then me by like 2 attribute points. That and I took over Martin's starting role so he is never around in the game to help me out. I might ride this out and not ask for a trade though. I want to get in that role where they start asking for my input, see if I can't get some good big men on my team....
 6 years ago '05        #384
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Menace718 said:
My sh*tty Rockets team only made one trade getting rid of Jordan Hill. I wish this team would trade some of these guys, I have like 4 players total who are considered SF,PF, or C. My rating right now is a 70 and I'm pretty sure only Kevin Martin and Louis Scoula are the only guys with higher ratings then me by like 2 attribute points. That and I took over Martin's starting role so he is never around in the game to help me out. I might ride this out and not ask for a trade though. I want to get in that role where they start asking for my input, see if I can't get some good big men on my team....
That happens?!
 6 years ago '10        #385
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,846 | Props total: 20774 20774
 astroblack9 said:
That happens?!
lol yea you didn't play my player last year?
 6 years ago '05        #386
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
team picked up the option on my contract so one more season before i'm a free agent....gonna ride it out in sactown..then see what offers i get......rated 85 should be close to 90 or at it once seasons done...
 6 years ago '09        #387
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
trade logic is horrible

bulls just traded derrick rose for monta ellis
 6 years ago '09        #388
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
not to mention they traded joakim noah for me and s-jax
 6 years ago '11        #389
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,151 | Props total: 887 887
So does it take longer to get the starting position this year? Im 30 games deep n im still the 6th man. Playing good, but my minutes aint changing at all.
 10-11-2011, 04:31 AM         #390
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we just traded rodney stuckey and richard hamilton for dirk
 6 years ago '10        #391
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
2k trades be on that fu*kery man all i did was sim three games cause I was injured and they sent John Wall to the Clippers for B. Griffin. Its cool but I kinda thought they would at least keep him since he was the star player. Tried to cut it off before it saved but I dont think I did. I just been so sad since the trade I cant turn it back on yet to find out

Anybody know if they continue this fu*kery on Creating a Legend mode?
 6 years ago '09        #392
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 drwilso87 said:
Anybody know if they continue this fu*kery on Creating a Legend mode?
yes they do
 6 years ago '10        #393
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr. Baltimore said:
yes they do
 6 years ago '04        #394
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i'm like 30 games in & nobody from my teams been traded
 6 years ago '05        #395
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Steve Nash is a c*ck sucking ball hog. Motherfu*ker must hate me never passes me the ball. Rose doesn't have a problem getting a.ssist off me. Made a slashing SG but been getting his mid range and 3s up. Jordan #2 coming up What have you guys been averaging with 7min qts? I'm avg'ing around 22pts,4rebs,4 a.ssist as starter. I feel like I should be doing better but my guy is only rated a 65. Also my guy misses mid range shots even though he has a skill of 85 and its a perfect release. sh*t is retarded. I thought it was Consistency but even that is at an 80.


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 10-11-2011 at 08:20 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #396
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
lol yea you didn't play my player last year?
Nah...didnt touch it in 2k11 cuz i couldnt get past some things...but i cant wait for that...im tired of having no guard coming off the bench for a lift...fu*king Renaldo Balkman clocking crazy a.ss minutes
 6 years ago '10        #397
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Steve Nash is a c*ck sucking ball hog. Motherfu*ker must hate me never passes me the ball. Rose doesn't have a problem getting a.ssist off me. Made a slashing SG but been getting his mid range and 3s up. Jordan #2 coming up What have you guys been averaging with 7min qts? I'm avg'ing around 22pts,4rebs,4 a.ssist as starter. I feel like I should be doing better but my guy is only rated a 65. Also my guy misses mid range shots even though he has a skill of 85 and its a perfect release. sh*t is retarded. I thought it was Consistency but even that is at an 80.
What I your shoot in traffic? You said your a slasher so maybe your shot status is poor in ablities maybe

I waspicked in the first round pick 26 ( I told the jazz,76ers and rockets I didt not want to play there) the mavericks scooped me up.

They ttraded jason terry for david lee when I became the starter we were k!lling it together too

My starting 5 now is

Kidd
Me
Marion
Dirk
David Lee

I be clocking mad steals this year I'm hooked yet again
 10-11-2011, 12:20 PM         #398
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not playing my player until i come a beast in a.ss mode like i did on 2k11....its the best way to learn the game
 6 years ago '07        #399
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 xxflyingarmbarx said:
So does it take longer to get the starting position this year? Im 30 games deep n im still the 6th man. Playing good, but my minutes aint changing at all.
Im bout 15 in and I'm still 6th man to and it sucks cuz i'm better than the PG in front, and on some screen the only thing he had over me was a B+ in


How the rookie of the month not starting?
and im 15th in league in scoring
Not to mention

2 Mag covers
and a Jordan Endorsement deal



 6 years ago '10        #400
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
I'm starting and I'm only like 16 games in to the season

I'm 4th in the league i n scoring, rookie of the week and month.

Dallas bout to repeat and it ain't thanks to Dirk...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy