The Official NBA 2K12 My Player Thread

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #261
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
damn bro everybody talking bout trades..fu*kin jazz sh*tty on their a.sses doin nothing..AK is awful he needs to die he doesnt fu*k score at all.. devin harris really needs to get traded too..my man is so shook right now knowing im taking his job pretty soon he refuse to give me the ball and tries to take 20 shots a game
just got SMACKED by the Bulls this team is making me tight
 6 years ago '05        #262
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 clenz7621 said:
damn bro everybody talking bout trades..fu*kin jazz sh*tty on their a.sses doin nothing..AK is awful he needs to die he doesnt fu*k score at all.. devin harris really needs to get traded too..my man is so shook right now knowing im taking his job pretty soon he refuse to give me the ball and tries to take 20 shots a game

I feel you tho...when toney douglas is in, that n*gga aint NEVER lookin to pass haha...melo either. Teams trade too often tho...they need to fix that logic...cuz ive seen duncan get traded as well as nash and other players that dont make much sense. Think i might try an a.ssociation later to see if its similar
 6 years ago '08        #263
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

I feel you tho...when toney douglas is in, that n*gga aint NEVER lookin to pass haha...melo either. Teams trade too often tho...they need to fix that logic...cuz ive seen duncan get traded as well as nash and other players that dont make much sense. Think i might try an a.ssociation later to see if its similar
duncan and nash u say...i seen some say kidd i wonder if teams just got hard for the vets and the ai is to stupid not to give up the whole club

but i wouldnt mind seeing timmy coming on over to salt lake city
 6 years ago '11        #264
Soccer0824 
space
space
$947 | Props total: 217 217
 astroblack9 said:
Does any1 else notice Corey Maggette going OFF for charlotte? everytime i turn around this n*gga got 30+
This and Stephen Jackson.

Anyone know what it means when the gatorade sign is flashing on your player?
 6 years ago '11        #265
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 890 890
^^^^
this.

Im on a ps3 and getting crazy slowdowns sometimes outta nowhere but only during myplayer
 10-07-2011, 11:58 PM         #266
Gchild781  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soccer0824 said:
This and Stephen Jackson.

Anyone know what it means when the gatorade sign is flashing on your player?
I think it means you're fatigued.
 10-08-2011, 12:01 AM         #267
Gchild781  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clenz7621 said:
I'm on the Jazz too, we traded Harris for Marcus Thornton, and AK got injured, I took his spot and he hasn't taken back since he's came back, Earl Watson is starting PG and him and the rest of the team don't do nothing but foul n*ggas.
 6 years ago '10        #268
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,888 | Props total: 21135 21135
 Andrefrbk said:
frame rates are horrid in some arenas... got damn. Xbox hardware is too old. I might dl the pc version instead for myplayer. I got the xbox usb controller too smh.

every single superstar is traded to another team wtf is this...

Kevin durant traded smh, that would never happen any time soon. im mad.
What, what, what?

Yea they really need to fix the trade logic. It'll get fixed in the next patch.

And where oh where is that shoe insight? They got a lot of explaining to do about the bootleg looking jordans in this game

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 10-08-2011 at 12:07 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #269
Soccer0824 
space
space
$947 | Props total: 217 217
 Gchild781 said:
I think it means you're fatigued.
Yeah that's what I thought but it looked like my player was doing fine.
 6 years ago '04        #270
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I hope they patch up that sh*t with the computer shooting and making their 3's, especially when they make contested 3's..I just finished playing a game against the Clippers and they were 13-18 behind the arch in the first half... The Clippers? Really?

The worst part about it was that my team was up by 13 with 3 minutes left in the game, and the Clippers didn't miss one shot, while we were missing everything and ended up losing by 4... Randy fu*king Foye hit 3 three pointers in a row and 2 of them were contested with the shot clock running out..

Other than that, My Player is the sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #271
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
...So....tell me what should I do.

I'm 6th man off the bench taking Feltons spot at PG right....and well to sum it up.

fu*k the Mavs.

Were in a key game against the Suns...we was down by 13 when a Dynamic Goal came up that said get within 5. I do that. Hell I do better! I get us within 2pts. I try to make the buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd and miss. Iight cool cause were within 2pts right?
Score is 66-64
These n*ggas bench me, and decide to put me back in the game with 3:39 left...I come back in and the score is 96-84 I'm like how the fu*k we go down....sum it up...we lost...and I had 42pts...

fu*k the Mavs

should I try to get traded? Cause I want to run the PG position for my Lakeshow

or should I say fu*k it and try to get to All Star game doing strictly the key games?

I'm 30th in PPG
 6 years ago '04        #272
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Andrefrbk said:
Its weird, the CPU makes every single clutch 3... Its impossible to have a large lead. Im on the heat, and we struggling to beat to raptors because they keep draining 3's. Wtf is this. And we got a 80% chemistry level right now. Im just so fed up and turned off.
Let me guess..Calderon, DeRozan, and Bargagni (however you spell his name) were draining 3's...Yeah, it is impossible to have a large lead, because they will just make the CPU come back. They way the CPU cheats on here, it makes the Raptors look like an all-star team with how they let them hit their shots..
 10-08-2011, 01:18 AM         #273
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone got a blowout win yet?
 6 years ago '04        #274
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 SeaJaiye said:
yea ..
 6 years ago '10        #275
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Im playing well and i spend every game trading baskets with the cpu... How the fuk do you get 2 stops in a row in this game lol.

I have not seen a lead larger than 15 points on all star. A team like the heat playing against a really weak team should be a blow out 20+. We seen it in the actual games. But on 2k12 it some how never happens.
Yea the trading baskets is something else but it has to do with two things, your teammates defense & your own defense. If you're bad defensively you're gonna leave opportunities for the opposition to get a.ssists or wide open shots. And if your teammates are tiny compared to the AI or get abused time & time again, chances are it's gonna be you having to run the show & still lose in a trying effort.

This is in general, not directed at you.

SeaJaiye said:
Only a couple times.
 6 years ago '08        #276
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gchild781 said:
I'm on the Jazz too, we traded Harris for Marcus Thornton, and AK got injured, I took his spot and he hasn't taken back since he's came back, Earl Watson is starting PG and him and the rest of the team don't do nothing but foul n*ggas.
i feel like the other team is always at the line and gettin calls

after i said how everybody has had mad trades i got an itch to play and we traded for oj mayo and i finally knocked devins bi*ch a.ss outta the starting rotation

but AK is still around and is still a.ss cheeks..but i think a nice center and the squad would be solid
 6 years ago '05        #277
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
The trade logic is really fu*king with me. Like i said earlier, we were 24-4 and we make a trade?

Im 6th man clocking major minutes...but our lineup is so weak now...they were already using me from the 3-5...and now we got a log jam at the 4/5
 6 years ago '10        #278
space
space
Damn the complaining is at a all time high on OS & on the 2k site.

And that's just the first page of the OS forums Everybody say goodbye to the core gameplay. I tried preaching to people but they're still stuck from the 2k10/2k11 days. Like I've said so many times, as someone who's ranted & bi*ched about those two titles I'm having the most fun in a 2k game yet. No controllers smashed, nothing. I'm actually happy when I lose by 10+

I do agree with the trade logic being out of whack but factoring, your my player rating, the AI, the AI's improved defense, your teammates....

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 10-08-2011 at 05:40 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #279
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damn the complaining is at a all time high on OS & on the 2k site.

And that's just the first page of the OS forums Everybody say goodbye to the core gameplay. I tried preaching to people but they're still stuck from the 2k10/2k11 days. Like I've said so many times, as someone who's ranted & bi*ched about those two titles I'm having the most fun in a 2k game yet. No controllers smashed, nothing. I'm actually happy when I lose by 10+

I do agree with the trade logic being out of whack but factoring, your my player rating, the AI, the AI's improved defense, your teammates....
yea i feel you, i mean it is a lot more challenging this year but it doesnt bother me enuff to want them to change that shyt...im jus tryna adapt right now...my problem is when i play Myplayer i treat it too realistic lol like why should i give a shyt that i take 30 shots a game, it aint like im on the court ballin fa real haha
 6 years ago '05        #280
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
last night i started a new sg...drafted by the kings..we get our sh*t kicked in on a nightly basis...fu*k it though...gonna ball till my contracts up...hopefully i'll be 90+ overall when my sh*ts up and i can get a big a.ss contract on a contender
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago