ESPN Drops Hank Williams Jr From Monday Night Football

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2011, 11:52 AM         #141
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching sportscenter when they said they were suspending his intro from that nights telecast. They aren't getting rid of him altogether. I think they may use it again starting next week. This was just a pr move. His song isn't being replaced.

And for those bring up freedom of speech: you don't have freedom of responsibility from your comments. You must take your lumps if you wish to say certain things. Don't play like you're simple. Think before you open you're mouth. He could have made his same(in correct) point, but with a better thought out statement.

Last edited by redacted; 10-04-2011 at 12:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #142
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 WalterWhite said:
Sidenote... 75 rounds of golf while being president? That's the latest update I could find and that was 5 months ago. A round of golf can take anywhere from 5-6 hours, that's 450 hours. 18.75 DAYS of playing golf. Economy is in the tank and he's playing almost 19 days of golf at some private course that goes for like $400 a round. That's just golf, he has time to fill out brackets and give his opinion on every big sports event. Invite every Bears team to ever win a SB to the White House and the current Champions. Brew his own beer.

We need somebody else in there
Ok, everyone is entitled to a damn vacation. If the man wants to play golf then let him play! All presidents invite champions to the White House dumbass. Blame your republican buffoons for having this nation in the tank. This nation was fukked up loooooong before Obama stepped foot in office.
 6 years ago '06        #143
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
 Clutch City Kid said:
u know Hank stays faded!!! dude smokes dank and dranks... prolly pops a couple pills... i would do the same if i was Hank Williams Jr... u cant really get mad at this man!!!
oddly enough when I first saw the video of this I instantly thought he was drunk off his a.ss...

still being inebriated is no excuse to be spewing bullsh*t like what he said...

if he was gone off something, than that old addage of not getting drunk while you around white folks holds true..
 6 years ago '04        #144
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 peaceg0d said:
yo when lupe fiasco said the same type of sh*t yall were probably cosignin him.. fu*kin clowns
nah lupe was a fu*king idiot when saying sh*t like that

I love lupes music but his political side is more religious bashing than anything
 6 years ago '04        #145
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1155 1155
 Dro889 said:
freedom of speech eh?
^ every network says, "the views and opinions of our employees do not reflect the views and opinions of our company."

i've known that sh*t since i was a kid.

i'm sure hank williams is set for life. he pretty much f*cked himself out of millions of dollars with that dumb a.ss comment he made.
 6 years ago '08        #146
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 DallasTexas said:
and what, i meant what i said

you live in az so you are probably a republican and believe their hype and thnk they are doing right by this country

fuk u
You're name is DallasTexas and you're trying to call out someone for being a republican? You live in the republican capital of the US

stop posting...and im not a republican
 6 years ago '04        #147
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
fu*k all this

3 strikes is on Starz
 6 years ago '04        #148
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
Lmao at people saying freedom of speech. Yea you have freedom of speech and you have freedom to get ya a.ss let go.
 6 years ago '09        #149
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 The Scenario said:
When will white folk get tired of bashing Obama?

Actually, I think I asked this in a few previous post.....
I think they will get tired when black people get tired of bashing Bush.

Every president gets bashed by people, it comes with the territory. It's just now that us blacks have a representative of our race in office we tend to be just as sensitive.

I don't have any issue with people having their opinion either way about any president that has ever served. In the end no matter what color, gender or belief they have presidents will suck at their job mostly. It's just a vicious cycle of people wanting a really cool fu*king gig and not truly giving a fu*k about changing anything of significance for the american people.
 6 years ago '07        #150
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,715 | Props total: 38567 38567
9 pages
 6 years ago '06        #151
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
 theFREAK said:
9 pages
I like it...

we need more talk abt politics in here...

and i like seeing who's a filthy a.ss republican..
 6 years ago '10        #152
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 WalterWhite said:
19 days just for recreational activity? Most hard working Americans get a week of vacation a year. I'm pretty sure he's taking vacations on top of that too.

Yes, the country was fukked up before Obama but why did he employ some of the same people that caused the problem with Bush? Whether you want to admit it or not, Obama is the problem too. He's not doing anything different to "make a change"
Obama employed some of the same people because he actually thought those rich jackasses actually gave a flying f*** about what happens to the people that make up this country. As long as they getting they money they could care less. Problem with Obama is he be trying to please people all the damn time. I bet would nobody be talkin the sh*t to Bush they way they do to Obama. Bush might have been one of the worst, but he wasnt bout that disrespectful bull. Obama need start whoopin some a.ss and stop actin like a female dog(for fear I might get banned from the internet).
 6 years ago '04        #153
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 GreatWhites said:
is comparing Obama to Hitler such a stretch??

i mean, we keep moving troops from country to country and forcing our governmental structure on them......started with Bush, continued with Obama....

so yeah, they are both kinda like Hitler, being its the same thing Hitler did.....and we're k!lling civilians over there too.....so whats the difference??

Someone needs to get this motherfu*ker a history book or two or three. No American President should ever be compared to Adolf Hitler. None have done what he did and none ever will. Hitler didn't "force his government structure" on the countries he invaded. Most of the countries he invaded were part of the Reich and had no option for government. There were a few exceptions to this, but for the most part they weren't given an option. Furthermore, Hitler k!lled people simply for being a certain race or religion. He had policies that were created to target certain groups and exterminate them. Everyone knows about the Jews but you should look up his beliefs against Communists, Russians and Poles. Communists were the ultimate enemy to Nazis.

Don't ever try to compare American Presidents to Adolf Hitler. The two are nothing alike and without a simply understanding of history (which you obviously lack) you'll forever be linked to morons like this guy who compare the two.
 6 years ago '04        #154
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 16323 16323
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I like it...

You do know that if it wasn't for republicans theres a great chance that African American would still be on plantation.
 10-04-2011, 01:44 PM         #155
mas22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this dude is fu*king stupid. 1:38 -"In the country this shape is in...."
 6 years ago '04        #156
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Dat n*gga87 said:
You do know that if it wasn't for republicans theres a great chance that African American would still be on plantation.
Republicans of that age, are Democrats of this age, but he's right
 6 years ago '07        #157
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,715 | Props total: 38567 38567
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I like it...

6 years ago '09        #158
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 The Blueprint said:
Wtf. Drop that fu*king wh0ore who performs on Sunday night
Nah, Faith got the juice.
 10-04-2011, 01:59 PM         #159
PiSToLxPeTe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
You're name is DallasTexas and you're trying to call out someone for being a republican? You live in the republican capital of the US

stop posting...and im not a republican
yeah you are else you wouldn't of felt the need to say you aren't

f*ggot
 6 years ago '08        #160
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
fucqin redneck
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy