Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2011, 04:43 PM         #41
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
jay is scared as sh*t because he knows what wayne is really capable of

didn't jay try to sign this n*gga a while back?
hes gonna take him out, thats a date n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #42
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
the only things that changes are the participants

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #43
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,897 | Props total: 13470 13470
has wayne ever battled anybody?
 10-03-2011, 05:25 PM         #44
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
jay is scared as sh*t because he knows what wayne is really capable of

didn't jay try to sign this n*gga a while back?
yes

so he could k!ll his career like any other black person from the hood he has ever fu*k with
 6 years ago '07        #45
adamadj 
space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
Didnt these two nikka's make Mr. Carter! And now they still beefin SMDH.
Lilwayne old diss line to jay, off of beat without bass. - "You old as-s rappers better stay on tour, Your like 44, i got a .44, im 24, i can murk you and come home when im 44!
 6 years ago '05        #46
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
You guys know he dissed him on Mr Nice Watch right?
 6 years ago '10        #47
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 malcdizzle said:
Jay aint never got say to say nothing to him like Maywether will never f!ght Pacquiao. Old rap heads will never respect wayne as legend and what man kiss another manin the mouth. It makes me sick to defend jay becuase i just started liking him. I like business swag he bring to game. Little wayne music is beyond disrepectful. I stop at a light old people or children on the corner I got to turn his sh*t off. I can honestly say little wayne is a embarassment to rap and as a black man. Most black women don't have any respect for themselves anymore because of this dumb a.ss. Little wayne music is race poision its probably why he gets the biggest marketing budget get it. WTF happening Monte carlos and regals man.
fu*k up n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #48
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
jay scared of n*ggaz....he aint got any doujas to do the work for him any more...he would trash wayne tho
 6 years ago '05        #49
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
its all a stunt...you kids forgot they had a song together...LLS. stop trynna hype sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #50
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
this ain't beef just a guy a camel flaunting money at each other, real beef is not in the rap game anymore but the small dude clearly is not scared to say wild sh*t, the camel hiding behind the whole "oh this sport" ect, your bi*ch a.ss wasn't saying all that when God's Son Ether your dusty camel a.ss crying on Hot 97 over it and sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #51
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
I always wondered why Jay doesnt just go in and go HAM! But i'm starting to realize now, if he does, and loses, he's basiclly done like Ja Rule. Jay-Z loves money to much, hes to greedy to get directly involved in a beef. Even though Wayne dissed Jay's future baby mama. And if he wins, what does he really win? The Wayne stans will claim he lost either way, so at the most all Jay Z wins is a little more respect, and all he cares about is money, dummies..
 6 years ago '11        #52
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9475 9475
 Smooth Brother said:
When 50 Cent was dissing Kanye West, Jay-Z said nobody's scared of 50 Cent. Then 50 Cent dissed Jay-Z, Jay-Z never responded. Looks like Jay-Z is scared to compete nowadays...

But do he want it with Mixtape Weezy???

"I might send this to the mixtape Weezy"-Jay-Z on "D.O.A."

Subliminal raps?

"It's like when n*ggaz make subliminal records
If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it"-Jay-Z

"Wayne scorching, I'll applaud him
If he keep going, pass the torch to him"-Jay-Z

its funny how you quote jay z lines shouting out wayne like wayne never done the same sh*t? at the time when your talking about the no1 scared of 50 cent sh*t that was because the guy asked him a question cause 50 cent said kanye wouldnt take the microphone from 50, and i mean its not like 50 has done anything since then bisd sucked so 50 cent wouldnt be getting any awards anyways.

but
And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth
It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt
And you can try me, fu*ker, but when I squeeze it hurt
Ah, we'll lose two lives, yours and mine
Gimme any amount of time, don't let Miss Carter grieve
At the Funeral Parlor, drippin' tears down my sleeve
Gimme any amount of time, don't let Miss Carter grieve...

when wayne said it > anything that jay has every said giving props to wayne
he said jay's whole verse and got it tattooed on him...L
 6 years ago '07        #53
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 malcdizzle said:
I can honestly say little wayne is a embarassment to rap and as a black man. Most black women don't have any respect for themselves anymore because of this dumb a.ss. Little wayne music is race poision its probably why he gets the biggest marketing budget get it. WTF happening Monte carlos and regals man.
:agreement6:
 10-03-2011, 06:33 PM         #54
lifeisamovie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ...I feel Jay ....but Weezy crossed the line jussssssst a bit....Jay should give him half a bar at least haha
 6 years ago '04        #55
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Marvin Hagler said:
Jay know he lyrically better than Tune... and he for damn sure know Tune aint no Nas, BUT...

that Ether got him gun shy to stick his neck out again in battle. and dig before yall Camel Warriors git yall hooves in a huff. Wayne aint no battle rapper & he done ducked n*ggas like a coward his damn self. Juvenile, Skip, Gillie, Cassidy, Clipse and of course Fif. so this aint no stan bullsh*t mayne this Marvin talkin u dig my repertoire... n*gga aint none of these rappers my heroes but pimpin jus focusin on Jay Z since this who da thread on...

truth is he aint said a n*gga name since Nas. soul still burnin at dat competitive embarrassment. n*gga call yo wife a bi*ch? mayne u gotta go in and name names but naw... he'll do dat sublim bullsh*t like he did on Watch What U Say To Me
Marvin telling the truth.
 6 years ago '10        #56
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,897 | Props total: 13470 13470
 vickfan said:
explain
it's only a matter of time before i hit ya with a nice shot
 6 years ago '11        #57
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
 malcdizzle said:
Jay aint never got say to say nothing to him like Maywether will never f!ght Pacquiao. Old rap heads will never respect wayne as legend and what man kiss another manin the mouth. It makes me sick to defend jay becuase i just started liking him. I like business swag he bring to game. Little wayne music is beyond disrepectful. I stop at a light old people or children on the corner I got to turn his sh*t off. I can honestly say little wayne is a embarassment to rap and as a black man. Most black women don't have any respect for themselves anymore because of this dumb a.ss. Little wayne music is race poision its probably why he gets the biggest marketing budget get it. WTF happening Monte carlos and regals man.
This...met this dude from Hollygrove the other day. Said they call him Dewayne in the hood and he can't come back there. Jay-z can go back to Marcy. He don't even say 17th and Carrollton anymore. Wayne a spade son. Feel I lost because I actually purchased C4
 6 years ago '05        #58
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 Smooth Brother said:
But 50 Cent is as rich as Jay-Z, why is Jay always playing that "I'm above that" card???
LOL....the I'm above that card. One day you'll be on top of whatever you do and you'll understand.
 6 years ago '10        #59
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Sam Rothstein said:
It's like rappers have been scared to beef since the situation between Big and Pac.
every rapper except 50 thats why i will always say 50 cent is the realst since pac. 50 brings the beef to your door like a dominos pizza.
 10-03-2011, 08:17 PM         #60
Trillnigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov went in on'em on Mr. Nice Watch with Cole..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago