most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Marvin Hagler said:
Jay know he lyrically better than Tune... and he for damn sure know Tune aint no Nas, BUT...

that Ether got him gun shy to stick his neck out again in battle. and dig before yall Camel Warriors git yall hooves in a huff. Wayne aint no battle rapper & he done ducked n*ggas like a coward his damn self. Juvenile, Skip, Gillie, Cassidy, Clipse and of course Fif. so this aint no stan bullsh*t mayne this Marvin talkin u dig my repertoire... n*gga aint none of these rappers my heroes but pimpin jus focusin on Jay Z since this who da thread on...

truth is he aint said a n*gga name since Nas. soul still burnin at dat competitive embarrassment. n*gga call yo wife a bi*ch? mayne u gotta go in and name names but naw... he'll do dat sublim bullsh*t like he did on Watch What U Say To Me
 6 years ago '10        #22
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
the carter 4 was trash (no single worth repeat) and i live in L.A and i have not heard one person play it in weeks....watch the trone was a B- at best and i think those two could have done a little better but, for the sake of hip hop why dont atrists make "SONGS" instead of 2 16's and a lazy hook??? every where you go you got people trying to mimic other rappers instead of looking at what sells. DRE Dre sells, Andre 3000 sells, jay-z sells, knaye sells, eminem sells, snoop sells, ti sells, because they all have a unique looks and they make songs!!! full songs with instruments and bytches singing and shyt...jeezy first cd sold copies just like game did but on their second and third they just made lazy shyt...you mean to tell me that that dumb a.ss "Vacation" song by jeezy would have made that first album??
 10-03-2011, 03:27 PM         #23
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay pus*y....wayne bigger then him so he need have no excuse for not battling him
 6 years ago '06        #24
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
.... im waitin for wayne to say somethin again...
 10-03-2011, 03:29 PM         #25
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Hov and Wayne give basically the exact same response to the "beef", but watch this thread go on for another 10 pages. These n*ggas are geniuses, they spend 3 seconds thinking about something and the fans spend eternity debating it while they cash checks.
 6 years ago '06        #26
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Smooth Brother said:
When 50 Cent was dissing Kanye West, Jay-Z said nobody's scared of 50 Cent. Then 50 Cent dissed Jay-Z, Jay-Z never responded. Looks like Jay-Z is scared to compete nowadays...
After tried to get at Jay back in the day, Jay already said a line to that n*gga earlier in his career, then said NEXT, and kept it movin...

'I'm about a dollar, what the fu*k is 50 cents" lol
 10-03-2011, 03:31 PM         #27
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is why rap is now just for white people and corny i wish i was down lil n*ggas from the burbs

99.9% of you nerds on bx

sellout
 6 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,698 | Props total: 8662 8662
 80sbabyent said:
So Hov and Wayne give basically the exact same response to the "beef", but watch this thread go on for another 10 pages. These n*ggas are geniuses, they spend 3 seconds thinking about something and the fans spend eternity debating it while they cash checks.
that's why I called hiphop beefs or battles lame now because the hiphop game is lame and n*ggaz only doing it for attention.

its not for sport or love of hiphop.

fu*k all these chess games.
 6 years ago '04        #29
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 Silentmurdah33 said:
both them n*ggas pus*y
cameltoes
 6 years ago '10        #30
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Da Realness said:
After tried to get at Jay back in the day, Jay already said a line to that n*gga earlier in his career, then said NEXT, and kept it movin...

'I'm about a dollar, what the fu*k is 50 cents" lol
But 50 Cent is as rich as Jay-Z, why is Jay always playing that "I'm above that" card???
 6 years ago '04        #31
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 80sbabyent said:
why do u stupid muthafu*kas always make comments like this? why are you even in this section if not to discuss the music? thats what the fu*k message boards are for?

n*ggas k!ll me with that bullsh*t

"well he making more money than you so he won hahahah" no sh*t
"he got 6 albums what do you have?"" hahahaha" no sh*t

stfu with the obvious :rant:
 6 years ago '04        #32
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
The more and more I read and see about this, the more I think Wayne and Jay are in this together. Everyone knows beef sells, and both of these dudes have gone out of their way to show respect to each other in the past (Weezy has d!ckrode Jay since...forever and Jay shouted Weezy out on numerous songs).

And enough of this "Wayne bigger then Jay-Z" sh*t. No he's not. Heard the same EXACT thing when 50 Cent was on top, and now everyone who said that got real quiet, cause nobody else is smart or savvy enough to stay with Jay in the long run, who (other then getting Ethered 10 years ago), hasn't made a bad career decision yet.

Besides, Wayne's already started to fall off. Hate all you want, but if Wayne's last 4 efforts have been the worst of his career (Carter 4, Sorry 4 the Wait, Rebirth, I Am Not a Human Being), and the man had to resort to a Justin Bieber-y single to move units. Trust me I'd love for his next album to be a classic, he's been one of my favorite rappers for years but he's been between mediocre and garbage for the past few years and he's catering to 13 year olds to buy his albums, yet grown a.ss men vouch for that sh*t? gtfoh
 6 years ago '05        #33
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Marvin Hagler said:
Jay know he lyrically better than Tune... and he for damn sure know Tune aint no Nas, BUT...

that Ether got him gun shy to stick his neck out again in battle. and dig before yall Camel Warriors git yall hooves in a huff. Wayne aint no battle rapper & he done ducked n*ggas like a coward his damn self. Juvenile, Skip, Gillie, Cassidy, Clipse and of course Fif. so this aint no stan bullsh*t mayne this Marvin talkin u dig my repertoire... n*gga aint none of these rappers my heroes but pimpin jus focusin on Jay Z since this who da thread on...

truth is he aint said a n*gga name since Nas. soul still burnin at dat competitive embarrassment. n*gga call yo wife a bi*ch? mayne u gotta go in and name names but naw... he'll do dat sublim bullsh*t like he did on Watch What U Say To Me
Exactly well put, Perfectly said.
 10-03-2011, 04:20 PM         #34
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Jay been scared of goin all out at Wayne since he started dissin him in 06, for what reason I don't know.
????

Jay shut Wayne up in 2006, how is he scared
 6 years ago '06        #35
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4558 4558
 Karamu said:
????

Jay shut Wayne up in 2006, how is he scared
??? You ever heard Beat Without Bass, the Show Me What U Got Freestyle those were both in 06 when Wayne was constantly taking jabs at Hov on that best rapper alive sh*t in magazines,interviews and all that. Jay did nothing except squash the beef and ask for Wayne's song "Hello Brooklyn" to be put on American Gangster, then shows up on The Carter 3 talking that "Wayne is my heir" sh*t. I fukk with Jay's music but these are all facts, he ducked Wayne at his peak.
 10-03-2011, 04:31 PM         #36
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's like rappers have been scared to beef since the situation between Big and Pac.
 6 years ago '04        #37
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
Yall really trippin if you think Jay scared to go at Wayne
 6 years ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6658 6658
 Marvin Hagler said:

10-03-2011, 04:36 PM         #39
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is scared as sh*t because he knows what wayne is really capable of

didn't jay try to sign this n*gga a while back?
 6 years ago '10        #40
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 YI-Drizzy said:
jay is scared as sh*t because he knows what wayne is really capable of

didn't jay try to sign this n*gga a while back?
Wayne isn't even capable of staying on topic for one song.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy