Jay-Z Speaks On Lil Wayne… Sort Of

most viewed right now
 119
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-03-2011, 10:04 AM         #1
9133 pageviews
90 comments


swagginonyou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z Speaks On Lil Wayne… Sort Of
 

 

[video - click to view]


90 comments for "Jay-Z Speaks On Lil Wayne… Sort Of"

 6 years ago '10        #2
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Jigga, yo old a.ss better respond (not subliminally)
 6 years ago '09        #3
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
he looks younger
 6 years ago '11        #4
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 Smooth Brother said:
Jigga, yo old a.ss better respond (not subliminally)
he don't know how to do that, its ether subliminal or nothing from jay


 6 years ago '04        #5
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
both them n*ggas pus*y
 6 years ago '06        #6
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
Jay been scared of goin all out at Wayne since he started dissin him in 06, for what reason I don't know.
 6 years ago '09        #7
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,207 | Props total: 3524 3524
 28 Gramz said:
Jay been scared of goin all out at Wayne since he started dissin him in 06, for what reason I don't know.

Please tell me your joking. Jay scared of wayne? For what.


Last edited by Knowledgeable; 10-03-2011 at 10:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #8
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
he'll respond on his next feature or his next album, but there wont be a direct diss song. I think he feels its more clever to do it subliminally
 10-03-2011, 10:41 AM         #9
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay know he lyrically better than Tune... and he for damn sure know Tune aint no Nas, BUT...


that Ether got him gun shy to stick his neck out again in battle. and dig before yall Camel Warriors git yall hooves in a huff. Wayne aint no battle rapper & he done ducked n*ggas like a coward his damn self. Juvenile, Skip, Gillie, Cassidy, Clipse and of course Fif. so this aint no stan bullsh*t mayne this Marvin talkin u dig my repertoire... n*gga aint none of these rappers my heroes but pimpin jus focusin on Jay Z since this who da thread on...


truth is he aint said a n*gga name since Nas. soul still burnin at dat competitive embarrassment. n*gga call yo wife a bi*ch? mayne u gotta go in and name names but naw... he'll do dat sublim bullsh*t like he did on Watch What U Say To Me
 6 years ago '04        #10
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
yeah when i bring up the fact that wayne doesn't respond to the disses being thrown at him, it gets swept under the rug or buried under some 1st week sales talk


both these n*ggas know how much power each other has in the game right now so they're both being cautious about going in. if jay wants to be the undisputed king, he's gonna have to have another war with a major artist and win.

IMO
wayne is a easy vic
 10-03-2011, 02:51 PM         #11
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only dude i see throwing hov off his throne is Cole... but that aint happening any time soon..

i'm sure jay isnt even phased by wayne at all.. its sorta embarrassing..

n*ggas aint listen to carter iv? how you gon release a candy a.ss album like that and try to throw jabs at the god mc...

its sad, b.
 6 years ago '10        #12
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2399 2399
 28 Gramz said:
Jay been scared of goin all out at Wayne since he started dissin him in 06, for what reason I don't know.
nobodys scared of wayne my cat is more g than n*gga!
 6 years ago '10        #13
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2399 2399
 DJContagious718 said:
the only dude i see throwing hov off his throne is Cole... but that aint happening any time soon..

i'm sure jay isnt even phased by wayne at all.. its sorta embarrassing..

n*ggas aint listen to carter iv? how you gon release a candy a.ss album like that and try to throw jabs at the god mc...

its sad, b.
 6 years ago '10        #14
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
avatar space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13341 13341
nobody seems to remember him scorching wayne on the kingdom come album
 6 years ago '10        #15
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
avatar space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 13341 13341
you lil n*ggas aint deep you dumb you aint gangstas you're gum i chew lil n*ggas hock spit spew lil n*ggas i could only view lil n*ggas as lil n*ggas
 10-03-2011, 03:08 PM         #16
malcdizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swagginonyou said:
Jay aint never got say to say nothing to him like Maywether will never f!ght Pacquiao. Old rap heads will never respect wayne as legend and what man kiss another manin the mouth. It makes me sick to defend jay becuase i just started liking him. I like business swag he bring to game. Little wayne music is beyond disrepectful. I stop at a light old people or children on the corner I got to turn his sh*t off. I can honestly say little wayne is a embarassment to rap and as a black man. Most black women don't have any respect for themselves anymore because of this dumb a.ss. Little wayne music is race poision its probably why he gets the biggest marketing budget get it. WTF happening Monte carlos and regals man.
 6 years ago '06        #17
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,691 | Props total: 8655 8655
hiphop beef is lame now because the game is lame
 6 years ago '11        #18
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
Maybe the beef will escalate when wayne says something worth responding to.
 6 years ago '06        #19
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DAT BOI TREY said:
he don't know how to do that, its ether subliminal or nothing from jay


Ask he don't want it with
 6 years ago '10        #20
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 shadydre85 said:
nobodys scared of wayne my cat is more g than n*gga!
When 50 Cent was dissing Kanye West, Jay-Z said nobody's scared of 50 Cent. Then 50 Cent dissed Jay-Z, Jay-Z never responded. Looks like Jay-Z is scared to compete nowadays...

 DJContagious718 said:
the only dude i see throwing hov off his throne is Cole... but that aint happening any time soon..

i'm sure jay isnt even phased by wayne at all.. its sorta embarrassing..

n*ggas aint listen to carter iv? how you gon release a candy a.ss album like that and try to throw jabs at the god mc...

its sad, b.
But do he want it with Mixtape Weezy???

"I might send this to the mixtape Weezy"-Jay-Z on "D.O.A."

 trill jackson said:
you lil n*ggas aint deep you dumb you aint gangstas you're gum i chew lil n*ggas hock spit spew lil n*ggas i could only view lil n*ggas as lil n*ggas
Subliminal raps?

"It's like when n*ggaz make subliminal records
If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it"-Jay-Z

 malcdizzle said:
Jay aint never got say to say nothing to him like Maywether will never f!ght Pacquiao. Old rap heads will never respect wayne as legend and what man kiss another manin the mouth. It makes me sick to defend jay becuase i just started liking him. I like business swag he bring to game. Little wayne music is beyond disrepectful. I stop at a light old people or children on the corner I got to turn his sh*t off. I can honestly say little wayne is a embarassment to rap and as a black man. Most black women don't have any respect for themselves anymore because of this dumb a.ss. Little wayne music is race poision its probably why he gets the biggest marketing budget get it. WTF happening Monte carlos and regals man.
"Wayne scorching, I'll applaud him
If he keep going, pass the torch to him"-Jay-Z

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy