Gears of War 3 DLC Maps and Characters Leaked!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1383 1383
 LAwLB15 said:
so we gonna act like all of todays games arent doing this?
Whos in your avy
 6 years ago '08        #42
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 tj.iscool said:
buying the seasn pass only gets u 33% discount, u still paying for the DLC SMH
so what you broke bastard. $30 is nothing for how much content you're receiving especially in comparison to other companies and their dlc r*pe you'd only get like 10 maps with nothing else. if you were working in a company and you worked hard to make extra content, wouldnt you charge for all the extra work? i know i damn sure wouldnt make it free.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I think the point is that some of this stuff was already on the disc, so they're not charging you for the extra work, they're charging you for the key to get the content.
 6 years ago '06        #44
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Sweet. You tools are mostly paying for characters supposed to be in the game. Oh and most likely half those maps are from previous gears games.
I don't like this dude but he's right.

You're most likely buying recycled or useless sh*t, and that's not even the worst part.

The Season pass only gives your the FIRST 4 DLC's for free, you still have to pay for everything after that and Epic already said the the first 4 aren't just multiplayer maps. They've stated that its going to be a mix of DLC characters, multiplayer maps, Campaign mode expansion, and weapon camo. You might be lucky to get 5 maps out of the season pass with 2 or 3 of those being recycled from the first two games. It isn't worth it unless you're a DIE HARD gears fan to the point where you feel you absolutely need to add characters, camos, and expansions to your game.
 6 years ago '06        #45
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
Also for those who don't understand ...

When they say you're getting a 33% discount on the DLC when you buy the season pass what they mean is you're paying 33% less than you would if you were to buy them individually.

Basically BECAUSE you're paying the money UPFRONT you're paying less than you would had you waited for them to release.

I would recommend this though ..

If want the DLC but are able to wait (don't feel like you need it right away) give a little time and I'm sure the season pass will itself go on sale with XBL's "Deals of the week" just like the season pass for LA Noire did.
 10-04-2011, 12:06 AM         #46
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:

The fu*k u talmbout?
Hes talkin bout Ben Carmine.....hes confused D carmine has never been seen before in game

whothebestmc said:
what does it matter if the maps are from previous games you saying we should go back and play gears 1 to play those maps by ourselves?
Ay, Gears 1 still have a great community of the elite players (shottys & snipers) just like COD4
 6 years ago '05        #47
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21067 21067
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Oh wow extra skins already on the disc. Thank you. Dumbasses thinking you have to be thankful that you are getting this. Um we are paying for this. I could give two sh*ts as long as it isn't on the disc.
What would you be getting in a Call of Duty game for $30? Like 2 map packs?

Most of the content that's gonna be included in the season pass will be map packs and a single player DLC, the skins and sh*t are extra.

I don't get whats up with you homo n*ggas and wanting to decorate your guns with 100 different styles anyway. I haven't purchased any of that sh*t yet, I'm good with the standard sh*t, doesn't bother me any.
 6 years ago '04        #48
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
just talkin about raam today
 6 years ago '11        #49
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9485 9485
 Pierced Talentz said:

Ay, Gears 1 still have a great community of the elite players (shottys & snipers) just like COD4
yes i know people still play gears 1, but i mean thats like getting maps people liked from the original halos and other games. If you like the maps your gonna want those maps on the newest game you just bought if not don't buy gears 3 and play gears 1 for those maps.
 6 years ago '04        #50
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Magic City said:
I don't like this dude but he's right.

You're most likely buying recycled or useless sh*t, and that's not even the worst part.

The Season pass only gives your the FIRST 4 DLC's for free, you still have to pay for everything after that and Epic already said the the first 4 aren't just multiplayer maps. They've stated that its going to be a mix of DLC characters, multiplayer maps, Campaign mode expansion, and weapon camo. You might be lucky to get 5 maps out of the season pass with 2 or 3 of those being recycled from the first two games. It isn't worth it unless you're a DIE HARD gears fan to the point where you feel you absolutely need to add characters, camos, and expansions to your game.
You have a point. It my be better to wait and see and buy them individually because weapon skins aren't really my thing.
 6 years ago '09        #51
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 0 0
Today Microsoft and Epic Games announced that Gears of War 3 is about to get even bigger with the Horde Command Pack game add-on, launching Nov. 1. The add-on includes three new maps, three new playable characters, two new weapon skins and additional achievements worth 250 Gamerscore. The Horde Command pack also includes new fortification upgrades in the fan-favorite Horde mode.

The add-on is available for 800 Microsoft points or for automatic download for consumers who have purchased the Gears of War 3 Season Pass.

The Horde Command Pack includes:

Three spectacular new maps:

Blood Drive – The Jacinto Medical Plaza was overwhelmed by evacuated citizens after the government-sanctioned Hammer Strikes, and the ensuing riots quickly turned this safe haven into a dangerous inferno. An abundance of high ground and funneled choke points make this map a returning favorite to Horde.

Rustlung – Once the pride of the Royal Tyran Navy, the foredecks of this decommissioned battleship are now riddled with bullet holes. Any team with the fortitude to hold the exposed central torpedo bay will find that the ship’s Loader has been replaced with a battle-ready Silverback mech suit.

Azura – This island resort was once the exclusive domain of Sera’s educated elite, but the tranquil water gardens and lush foliage have become a hotly contested combat zone. Dual snipers overlook a powerful explosive weapon, while the defensive central platform may be your last resort of retreat.

New fortification upgrades:

Command Center – A brand new type of fortification that allows you to call in fire support from sniper teams, mortar strikes and even multiple Hammers of Dawn.
Decoy Upgrade – A new fortification level that turns your decoy into an Onyx Guard bot that will f!ght in your defense.

Sentry Upgrade – This upgrade adds a fire bolt sentry that deals much more damage and is very effective against Berserkers.

Silverback Upgrade – This advancement allows you to upgrade your Silverback exo-suit with devastating rockets and extra levels of repair cost reduction.

New characters:
Onyx Guard
Big Rig Dizzy
Bernie Mataki

New weapon skins:
Team Plasma
Jungle Camo
Source:

Last edited by heatrepeat; 10-04-2011 at 11:32 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #52
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
i wish you could buy that sh*t separate... i dont play horde
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy