Oct 2 - $ex Change Lesbians Make 8 Year Old Boy Into a Girl

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2011, 01:28 PM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
What garbage since you're comparing me to the Klan? The fact that it was considered a disorder up until about 40 years ago? The fact that this society is promoting same s3x relationships? The fact that a man and a woman raising a child together is more natural than same s3x partners raising a child? The fact that mental disorders exist even in the case of this little boy? The fact that this sh*t doesn't distort the gender lines? The fact that human beings have been conditioned to accept such barbaric practices?

I don't hate gays. I don't fear gays. I understand how they're being used and realize that they have been deceived. I hate ignorance and I hate the practice of Eugenics.
LOl why do you keep talking about 40 years ago? 40 years ago blacks were not allowed to drink out of the same water fountains as whites........thats just to show you how dumb fu*kers were back then......so you saying that is not helping your argument. Nobody is promoting sh*t, gays have been shacking up for longer then 40 years, for more then 400 years...........the fact they want to be married I dont really dont give a fu*k.........if my moms was gay and she died then I would want her "friend" to be able to take of her affairs as her partner wife or whatever the fu*k.....in our society most fathers aint even there for their kids and could give 2 sh*ts about them......but for the sake of your argument we will act like a majority of fathers are in the home......what does this say about kids who grow up gay with fathers in the home? Whose fault is it then? Who can you blame? And you say Barbaric practices........they just burned a gay dude last week in some country for being gay.....burned his up......thats cool with and not "barbaric"............and this eugenics bullsh*t........you not got make a man who enjoys pus*y all of a sudden want to suck a d!ck.......it aint happening.......hetero s3xual out ranks gays by BILLIONS and always will............so this whole population control bullsh*t is just that bullsh*t......and if you are against this Eugenics then you should be for gays having children cause that would actually be supporting your argument.........if gays are having children then how can being be population control? Im just saying your dumb as fu*k on this subject and need to live and let live....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-03-2011 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #82
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
n*ggas sayin eugenics like its the $5 dollar word of the week
fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '04        #83
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
Good topic.
 6 years ago '04        #84
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
50 percent have had suicide attempts by age 20?
this is definitely a mental disorder
 10-03-2011, 01:55 PM         #85
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they're taking over the world at such an fast pace

gonna be like irobot except instead of robots, its gay bi*ches and n*ggas running sh*t..

i give up
 10-03-2011, 01:56 PM         #86
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
idk
it doesnt seem like they forced it on him
but at the same time, 8 is such an early age
i think they should have made him wait a bit, it could really just be a phase.
missing puberty isnt something you can undo afterwards
This.

I.......fu*k it this is disgusting
 6 years ago '11        #87
BigQuint 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2011, 02:05 PM         #88
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow! Just when you thought you have seen it all
 6 years ago '08        #89
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
 6 years ago '07        #90
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
these are some disgusting a.ss jewish people
 6 years ago '06        #91
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Dos-effect said:
LOl why do you keep talking about 40 years ago? 40 years ago blacks were not allowed to drink out of the same water fountains as whites (Why do you keep bringing up blacks to support your argument? Truth be told, blacks in our present state are a result of social conditioning and the eugenics (negative eugenics) movement started with us. If you didn't know, elites have been trying to rid us from this country since slavery ended. Gays on the other hand have not been exterminated. They are beginning to be celebrated. Positive eugenics)........thats just to show you how dumb fu*kers were back then......so you saying that is not helping your argument. (Ignorant a.ssumption. I suggest you do some research on what psychiatrist believe until this day. There are still prominent psychiatrist that believe very strongly that homos3xuality is a disorder) Nobody is promoting sh*t, gays have been shacking up for longer then 40 years, for more then 400 years (Not sure if serious. Homos3xuality is being promoted in THIS SOCIETY RIGHT NOW "Born this way" "I'm gay and here to stay" "Rainbow Reign"...gay fraternities, gay sororities, gay parades, cross dressing at home coming...etc. Just because they've been shacking up doesn't make it right. Otherwise, people would have been excepted it)...........the fact they want to be married I dont really dont give a fu*k (Me neither. Just stay away from kids).........if my moms was gay and she died then I would want her "friend" to be able to take of her affairs as her partner wife or whatever the fu*k (Don't know where you're going with this one).....in our society most fathers aint even there for their kids and could give 2 sh*ts about them (That's a problem too. A HUGE ONE. Preaching to the choir)......but for the sake of your argument we will act like a majority of fathers are in the home......what does this say about kids who grow up gay with fathers in the home? Whose fault is it then? Who can you blame?(That they have a mental disorder that can be diagnosed and treated with therapy. Either the dad wasn't actively involved in bring him up or that child was s3xually abused. Of course those aren't the only reasons why kids but there are tons of cases like them) And you say Barbaric practices........they just burned a gay dude last week in some country for being gay.....burned his up......thats cool with and not "barbaric" (Many religions say that gays should be put to death. So who am I to judge those religions. I'll judge this couple though since they claim to be Jewish but still practicing homos3xuality when their laws tell them that its an abomination for a woman to lie with another woman. Futher that you shouldn't do anything to alter God's temple, your body. Not only have they condemned themselves but they are allowing the boy to condemn himself. Circumcision should be the only reason he gets his d!ck cut )............and this eugenics bullsh*t........you not got make a man who enjoys pus*y all of a sudden want to suck a d!ck.......it aint happening.......hetero s3xual out ranks gays by BILLIONS and always will............so this whole population control bullsh*t is just that bullsh*t......and if you are against this Eugenics then you should be for gays having children cause that would actually be supporting your argument (You're totally off base with this bullsh*t. There are positive eugenics and negative eugenics. Decide for yourself which one this falls under. You said for yourself that gays are part of this society and proceeded to name the high positions that they hold. Wouldn't you think that once gays got in a position of power that they would cater towards gays (i.e. 40 years ago they changed their position on gay being a disorder. Wake up man. Do you know how many gay scandals this government has seen in Washington? Money and the power and influence that it creates controls everything. Even the viewpoints of SOME in the psychiatric world).........if gays are having children then how can being be population control? Im just saying your dumb as fu*k on this subject and need to live and let live....(No you're dumb as fu*k on this subject and I suggest you do some research. The term "population control" can be applied in many ways. The total population of humans can stay at a constant while certain groups within that population fluctuate in number. Manipulating that for the betterment of one group and to eradicate another is eugenics smart guy)...

Checkmate!! Get your head out of your a.ss and do some research and critical thinking my gay friend. I respect your passion for this subject but I encourage you to look further into it. Not hate. Just truth.
 6 years ago '04        #92
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
My eyes
 6 years ago '06        #93
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 ruff said:
My eyes
My bad. I tried to skeet on your chin...

No homo...
 6 years ago '04        #94
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
jail, put these bi*ches in jail
 6 years ago '06        #95
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
hes probably a lil f*g like the 7 year old in the season finale of curb your enthusiasm a few weeks back
 6 years ago '06        #96
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
but honestly i think its too early.. we arent taught to be gay or straight but we are taught wqhat each gnder is expected to do. you tell a 2 year old boy he should put his moms lipstick on and its cool cause he doesnt kno any better. but you let a young boy from a very young age choose to wear womens clothing and what do you expect???
 6 years ago '06        #97
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
 hood135 said:

Checkmate!! Get your head out of your a.ss and do some research and critical thinking my gay friend. I respect your passion for this subject but I encourage you to look further into it. Not hate. Just truth.

[pic - click to view]

Calm down......I see where both of yall are coming from..as I mentioned earlier, this been buggin me all day. I don't see any way for each side to finally agree..... all parents aside, this is definitely going to affect the kid for better or for worse. I just hope the kid ultimately ends up happy even though I don't think this should be done.

I did sh*t when I was 16 years old and nowadays I ask my parents what they were thinking letting me get away with certain things... even today, approaching my mid 20's I ask myself why I make the decisions that I make....being 8 couldn't possibly help.

Last edited by TheKastOne; 10-03-2011 at 03:03 PM..
 10-03-2011, 03:12 PM         #98
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
fu*kin jews
 10-03-2011, 03:13 PM         #99
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
he did threaten genital mutilation so i guess since im very liberal minded i can see their point of view...as long as he is happy
how many little boys around the world are threatening genital mutilation lmfao?

Like a commentator on the source website said, this kid has been raised by lesbians and looks up and idolises women.

this story doesn't exist if he isn't raised by some lesbians in a world of fu*kry.

if this little dude thinks he's a girl then what we should be doing in looking into science that can fix his retarded brain, not chop his d!ck off and feed him with feminising medication
 6 years ago '06        #100
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
how many little boys around the world are threatening genital mutilation lmfao?

Like a commentator on the source website said, this kid has been raised by lesbians and looks up and idolises women.

this story doesn't exist if he isn't raised by some lesbians in a world of fu*kry.

if this little dude thinks he's a girl then what we should be doing in looking into science that can fix his retarded brain, not chop his d!ck off and feed him with feminising medication
^This.........:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy