NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
this is sad.

lil n*gga is probably just going through a phase. he hasnt even hit puberty yet. you cant let someone that young decide they wanna switch gender.
 6 years ago '06        #62
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 6 years ago '04        #63
con_elegancia 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 0 0
i have no problem with gays i have friends that are gay, but this is what happens when same s3x parents raise children. have all the rights that you may want, but sorry i am not pro same s3x parents to adopting children. hope this is what that child really wanted in life and not be a mistake which she regrets later on
 6 years ago '11        #64
corkstr04 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 kushbleezy412 said:
what the fu*k

Same sh*t i was thinking when i seen this
 6 years ago '06        #65
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 Ni2 said:
man people dont know sh*t when they are 8. i understand he had a disorder, one i dont know a thing about, but to never give the kid a chance idk man. like some kids are shy, thats a disorder too, they dont just put them in solitary. they will try to integrate them or push them into hanging out with other people, talking, etc. lot of kids break out of that. now im not talking being gay or straight thats not the disorder, but i didnt know they rolled with the disorder, when did that start. s3xual preferences, i dont believe anyone could know before they go through puberty. well or i mean make a lifelong decision. a person at 20 can barely make a decent lifelong decision. cause thats a s3x change. being gay is one thing. having a s3x change is another. i wouldnt imagine most gay people even think about that. i think its on another level. like self mutilation. who the fu*k says this kid wont act the same with his disorder to his new self. i mean wtf.
This sh*t is infuriating. First of all, I tried to be supportive of the whole gay marriage thing because I think people should be happy, get their tax breaks and reap the benefits of marriage with whom ever they wish as adults.

I personally find it hard to believe that people are born gay, but I am open to the possibility.

This is all I needed to fuel the little flame I had inside of me though, for two lesbian parents to be supportive of a child's gender disorder at such a young age is exactly the stereotypical kind of sh*t I would of nodded my head to.

I'm sure that not all gay parents raise their kids gay but I feel like the likelihood of the child being gay is slightly increased because of the environment.

sh*t I would of wore a dress if my parents made it appear cool enough when I was younger because I was very impressionable.

At 8 years old, to start taking impeding meds is wrong. To think the child could make a decision like this at 8 is bullsh*t. Even at 20, as mentioned, good decisions can still be difficult to make.

But the parents, SMH. I would never know but I feel like they would root him on as a woman or a girl. They might be the bitter type of lesbians, idk but its just not fair to not allow the kid his opportunity to be a male. They should of helped him in that direction as much as they could of instead of going with the "flow" and supporting the transgender thing.
 10-03-2011, 11:52 AM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Any self respecting father would've whooped the a.ss of whoever diagnosed his son and suggested that cutting his d!ck off would be the best way to treat/cure him...

That little boy is fu*ked up in the head because his parents are fu*ked up in the head. He was conditioned to feel that way and his parents should be locked in a psyche ward for even contemplating this kind of barbaric act on their own child.
Soooooooo you would whoop the gay out of your child?

And they are more likely to fit in society and not commit suicide because their father beat the sh*t out of them for who they were ? He tried to cut his own d!ck off

Im not saying this sh*t is not weird, but in the world we live in........people need to realize gay is not a disease, its not a choice.........it is what it is.......
 6 years ago '07        #67
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this is going to give those people opposed to gay couples raising children lots of ammo
 6 years ago '06        #68
TheKastOne 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
To top that, the kid has even threatened to mutilate his own genitals. What the fu*k are you going to do?

This isn't the type of decision I'd like relegated to a pre-teen but you can't watch him 24/7 until he turns 18, and if he's threatening to hurt himself, then that's something you need to take into consideration.
That's where parenting comes in, help deter the situation, get him/her involved in other things...promote well-being, activities, etc...

dont just be like "aight damn....s3x change time."
 6 years ago '07        #69
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 TheKastOne said:
That's where parenting comes in, help deter the situation, get him/her involved in other things...promote well-being, activities, etc...

dont just be like "aight damn....s3x change time."
for some reason that quote had me
 6 years ago '06        #70
TheKastOne 
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
Well obviously the situation became something they couldn't control...

According to statistics:

At 8 years old the kid was already threatening to hurt himself. You think the kid just went to his parents and they said, okay, let's get that s3x change? From the what they said in the article, I doubt that. They almost seemed opposed to it but had to give in. The boy was taken to a hospital that specialize in treating transgenders, so I'd have to think they know what they're doing.
Where does the kid even get the idea about mutilation though? Why does the kid believe it shouldn't be there at 8?
 10-03-2011, 12:22 PM         #71
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
Well obviously the situation became something they couldn't control...

According to statistics:

At 8 years old the kid was already threatening to hurt himself. You think the kid just went to his parents and they said, okay, let's get that s3x change? From the what they said in the article, I doubt that. They almost seemed opposed to it but had to give in. The boy was taken to a hospital that specialize in treating transgenders, so I'd have to think they know what they're doing.
He's too young to be making this type of decision and his dyke parents should know that.
 6 years ago '06        #72
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Dos-effect said:
Soooooooo you would whoop the gay out of your child?

And they are more likely to fit in society and not commit suicide because their father beat the sh*t out of them for who they were ? He tried to cut his own d!ck off

Im not saying this sh*t is not weird, but in the world we live in........people need to realize gay is not a disease, its not a choice.........it is what it is.......
Stop it. I said no such thing. I said that I would whoop the a.ss of the doctor that diagnosed or suggested it be a good idea to cut my sons d!ck off. How about get him some psych help? That's what they did 40 years when homos3xuality was still considered a disorder.

And gay is a mental disorder. We as humans make the mistake of thinking that we can make our own rules. The world we live in is sick and sadistic. Look around man. Or are you that desensitized that you can't see?
 10-03-2011, 12:41 PM         #73
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Stop it. I said no such thing. I said that I would whoop the a.ss of the doctor that diagnosed or suggested it be a good idea to cut my sons d!ck off. How about get him some psych help? That's what they did 40 years when homos3xuality was still considered a disorder.

And gay is a mental disorder. We as humans make the mistake of thinking that we can make our own rules. The world we live in is sick and sadistic. Look around man. Or are you that desensitized that you can't see?
Its not, stop spewing that bullsh*t, Gay people are a normal part of society, you just need to remove that idea of f*gs in butt pants and leather........they are our doctors, solidiers, dentist, resturant cooks, loan officers what have you. Humans beings do make our own decision, just like your making the decision to hate gays..........the KKK made the decision to hate blacks.......and alot of the same garbage that you use to justify that bullsh*t you talk is the some of the bullsh*t they say..........Im not making a comparison to the two, Im simply using the two as a contrast for you to see how dumb your bullsh*t actually is
 6 years ago '06        #74
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Not really sure how being homos3xual is discouraging reproduction in the human species, unless that meant that being homos3xual turned that person sterile. If you're homos3xual and not sterile, there are means in today's society to create/birth THEIR OWN kids. But if you ask me, I think we need to start helping out a lot of these foster kids find good homes, and a ton of gay couples are willing to help.
Not the entire human species. Just a certain type...homos3xuals...Homos3xuality is no longer just accepted, its promoted. Same thing with the transgender population. We're living in a society that encourages gays to marry, be fruitful, and even adopt as many kids as they want on one hand and we're issuing birth control and promoting abortion on the other. Eugenics! The numbers of hetero will decrease while the numbers of the homo and transgender will increase. Eugenics!

We, as in the human species, are participating in gender bending. See what kinds of satanic cults believe in this sadistic sh*t.

You will never convince me that its more natural or even just as natural for a woman and a woman or a man and a man or a man/woman and a man/woman to marry and raise a child than a MAN and WOMAN to marry and raise a child.
 6 years ago '06        #75
TheKastOne 
space
space
 hood135 said:
Not the entire human species. Just a certain type...homos3xuals...Homos3xuality is no longer just accepted, its promoted. Same thing with the transgender population. We're living in a society that encourages gays to marry, be fruitful, and even adopt as many kids as they want on one hand and we're issuing birth control and promoting abortion on the other. Eugenics! The numbers of hetero will decrease while the numbers of the homo and transgender will increase. Eugenics!

We, as in the human species, are participating in gender bending. See what kinds of satanic cults believe in this sadistic sh*t.

You will never convince me that its more natural or even just as natural for a woman and a woman or a man and a man or a man/woman and a man/woman to marry and raise a child than a MAN and WOMAN to marry and raise a child.
Doesn't sound like you hate gays, just sounds like you dislike the fact that its promoted here and there, I don't really like that either but its a "free" country. This story fits into parenting though deosn't it, whether they are gay or not....should you allow the surgery at that young of an age and such....

Last edited by TheKastOne; 10-03-2011 at 01:02 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #76
TheKastOne 
space
space
Anyone know if the parents are post op also? The title is a bit confusing.
 10-03-2011, 01:06 PM         #77
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKastOne said:
Where does the kid even get the idea about mutilation though? Why does the kid believe it shouldn't be there at 8?
Exactly at what age do kids learn about females having v*ginas? I know i wasnt 8
 10-03-2011, 01:10 PM         #78
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where the fu*k is child services these days? not just black ppl that are fu*king insane anymore...spending more on rims and tires and weaves than on they babies for an entire year...
 6 years ago '06        #79
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Its not, stop spewing that bullsh*t, Gay people are a normal part of society, you just need to remove that idea of f*gs in butt pants and leather........they are our doctors, solidiers, dentist, resturant cooks, loan officers what have you. Humans beings do make our own decision, just like your making the decision to hate gays..........the KKK made the decision to hate blacks.......and alot of the same garbage that you use to justify that bullsh*t you talk is the some of the bullsh*t they say..........Im not making a comparison to the two, Im simply using the two as a contrast for you to see how dumb your bullsh*t actually is
What garbage since you're comparing me to the Klan? The fact that it was considered a disorder up until about 40 years ago? The fact that this society is promoting same s3x relationships? The fact that a man and a woman raising a child together is more natural than same s3x partners raising a child? The fact that mental disorders exist even in the case of this little boy? The fact that this sh*t doesn't distort the gender lines? The fact that human beings have been conditioned to accept such barbaric practices?

I don't hate gays. I don't fear gays. I understand how they're being used and realize that they have been deceived. I hate ignorance and I hate the practice of Eugenics.
 6 years ago '04        #80
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
how is it acceptable to say "i've always felt like a woman my whole life so now im gonna be one"
if a white dude said "i've always felt black my whole life - im gonna be black now" he would be treated like frankenstein was.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy