Oct 2 - $ex Change Lesbians Make 8 Year Old Boy Into a Girl

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Dos-effect said:
I saw a news story this morning about a biological father who abused his infant twin daughters.........they had skull fractures and they are like 9 months........Parents dont mean sh*t....you got male and female parents who fu*k thier kids over all the time.........look at the Anthony bi*ch.............she k!lled her daugther to party..............2 parents of the same s3x can love a child more then to hetero s3xual parents..............love is all that matters cuzz.
fair enough but thats is a drastic comparsion, caring or not your gonna tell me two loving same s3x parents aren't gonna have a different impact on a young childs mental/emotional development compared to two loving opposite s3x parents ?

i won't deny this could be the exception and regardless of his parents he could be confused or wishing upon something else, with that being said there's clearly an underlying mental issue evident from the speech impediment that could have also manifested in proximate areas of the brain effect such issues as this
 6 years ago '04        #42
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
homos3xuality is a mental illness, this proves it!
 10-03-2011, 09:47 AM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
fair enough but thats is a drastic comparsion, caring or not your gonna tell me two loving same s3x parents aren't gonna have a different impact on a young childs mental/emotional development compared to two loving opposite s3x parents ?
Thats exactly what Im saying, for one a child has no other parent to compare their too, at least until they hit school........all they know is what they see, even after they learn they may know their parents are different........but whose to say that doesn't make a child more cultured and social to the outside world.......there are too many variables to make this a.ssumption simply because you hate the idea. Just cause 2 parents are not of the same s3x does not make automatically make them the best qualified parents for any child.........just keep it real.........if a child can get a good childhood and is raised with good parenting then thats all that should matter..........what they say Chaz Bono grew up rich with to hetero s3xual parents........s3xuality has nothing to do with the parents........
 6 years ago '06        #44
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 SpittN4Cash said:
homos3xuality is a mental illness, this proves it!
EXACTLY...and people can't see that its being pushed on society as a means of population control. Eugenics is a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #45
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 381 381
this is just wrong
 6 years ago '11        #46
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Jesus H Christ
 6 years ago '04        #47
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
 ruff said:
It's easy to say this kid was influenced by his parents but some of these kids just know they're gay when they're just kids.
That's BS to me, because Homos3xuality is a s3xUALITY, and what kid knows about s3x from birth? Straight kids don't even develop (naturally) s3xual desires until they're a little older... Of course with TV now confusing the sh*t out of kids, they're being influenced a lot earlier, but still...

Kids aren't knowledgeable and experienced enough to be making life time decisions like that at age 3... Just My opinion...
 6 years ago '08        #48
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
 youknowmystelo said:

Odd situation, for sure, and me personally I would've waited until AT LEAST 17 or 18 to have the kid go through w/a procedure. But so far, the kid has shown no regrets, so if he's happy w/the decision, then I'm not going to mind.

hood135 said:
EXACTLY...and people can't see that its being pushed on society as a means of population control. Eugenics is a bi*ch.
Last I checked, not every single homos3xual is sterile........
 6 years ago '06        #49
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
if you dont know shut the fu*k up about it.................people always talk out they a.ss about sh*t they dont know sh*t about..........the little boy was diagnosed........its a hospital for the little fu*ker that specializes in the sh*t that he is going through......so he is obviously not the only one............who really cares though? Morally would you rather he k!ll himself because he doesnt know who he is.......or would you rather him live some type of life that he is comfortable with?
Any self respecting father would've whooped the a.ss of whoever diagnosed his son and suggested that cutting his d!ck off would be the best way to treat/cure him...

That little boy is fu*ked up in the head because his parents are fu*ked up in the head. He was conditioned to feel that way and his parents should be locked in a psyche ward for even contemplating this kind of barbaric act on their own child.
 6 years ago '09        #50
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
really? wow

I give up on the wold
 6 years ago '06        #51
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Odd situation, for sure, and me personally I would've waited until AT LEAST 17 or 18 to have the kid go through w/a procedure. But so far, the kid has shown no regrets, so if he's happy w/the decision, then I'm not going to mind.

Last I checked, not every single homos3xual is sterile........

eu·gen·ics

the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).
 6 years ago '11        #52
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 e180th said:

...poor kid

10-03-2011, 10:51 AM         #53
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Oh god.....
 6 years ago '04        #54
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
can we find a way to blame religion?
/sarcasm
 6 years ago '08        #55
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
 hood135 said:

eu·gen·ics

the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).
Not really sure how being homos3xual is discouraging reproduction in the human species, unless that meant that being homos3xual turned that person sterile. If you're homos3xual and not sterile, there are means in today's society to create/birth THEIR OWN kids. But if you ask me, I think we need to start helping out a lot of these foster kids find good homes, and a ton of gay couples are willing to help.
 6 years ago '05        #56
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
didnt read seen the pics wut thee fukk?
 6 years ago '05        #57
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 stogz said:
but they are kids!!!! There is a reason they are not allowed to drink, drive, join the army, have s3x, vote... anything of importance, kids are not allowed to do because they are kids. Kids gonna just be allowed to decide to get pre-teenage s3x changes now?

sarcastic
exactly man. these parents are so fu*ked up. the kid knows nothing about life and yet his parents talked him into doing some crazy sh*t. Shoulda wait a couple more years...at least until the kids 18.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Since when do 8 year olds make adult decisions
 6 years ago '10        #59
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
wow......
 6 years ago '06        #60
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 MegaTON said:
can we find a way to blame religion?
/sarcasm

[pic - click to view]

Your body is the temple of God.

1 Corinthians 3:17
If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
Leviticus 20:13
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Relation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago