most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2011, 04:10 AM         #21
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dpfalzone said:
Shiiiit... I'd smash it.. to see what its like... It may be some bomb whatever...
It's an eight year old, man.
 6 years ago '07        #22
D.R.E. 6 heat pts
space
space
$384 | Props total: 102 102
 DoWnAssbi*ch said:
wow, this kid is going to be fu*ked in the head when he grows up
this kid is already fcked up in the head
 10-03-2011, 04:11 AM         #23
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've gotta get out of the Bay Area
 6 years ago '06        #24
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 14719 14719
 dpfalzone said:
Shiiiit... I'd smash it.. to see what its like... It may be some bomb whatever...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #25
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 3412 3412
Its not right from any angle.
 10-03-2011, 04:49 AM         #26
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
surprise surprise 2 dyke hoes done raised a confused f*ggit

normal lil boys askin they parents for PS Vita but this pixie dust a.ss n*gga want his own personal c*itoris
 6 years ago '11        #27
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
lil guy had no male influence in his life, not his fault
definetly shldnt stop his puberty; but thts the bay for you;,..

the 1thing i dont understand is how ppl call pre-transgender ppl out their s3x. lil thomas will still be lil thomas until his lil thomas aint there no more. he alrdy has gender disorder, they gon give him an identity crisis too

&to say he has a higher chance of suicide if he doesnt go thru with it? the fu*k outta here;
 6 years ago '10        #28
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 6 years ago '10        #29
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
Berkeley huh.... Hmmmm.... yeap.... Thats a place full of fu*king weirdos.
 10-03-2011, 05:02 AM         #30
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
I'm sure the kid was influenced by the parents, but it appears that the kid truly wanted to be a female and didn't a.ssociate w/the male gender. As long as the kid's okay w/it and is having no regrets, I don't mind it....

6 years ago '05        #31
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
This is wrong on so many levels. Some disturbing sh*t
 10-03-2011, 07:04 AM         #32
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
It's easy to say this kid was influenced by his parents but some of these kids just know they're gay when they're just kids.
man people dont know sh*t when they are 8. i understand he had a disorder, one i dont know a thing about, but to never give the kid a chance idk man. like some kids are shy, thats a disorder too, they dont just put them in solitary. they will try to integrate them or push them into hanging out with other people, talking, etc. lot of kids break out of that. now im not talking being gay or straight thats not the disorder, but i didnt know they rolled with the disorder, when did that start. s3xual preferences, i dont believe anyone could know before they go through puberty. well or i mean make a lifelong decision. a person at 20 can barely make a decent lifelong decision. cause thats a s3x change. being gay is one thing. having a s3x change is another. i wouldnt imagine most gay people even think about that. i think its on another level. like self mutilation. who the fu*k says this kid wont act the same with his disorder to his new self. i mean wtf.

Last edited by Ni2; 10-03-2011 at 07:10 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #33
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
this is crazy. when i was 8, half the boys in the class thought girls had cooties and wouldn't go near them. does that mean that their parents should have raised them as gay? no. i think they jumped the gun stopping this kids natural development.

Occam's razor says that when choosing between two options, the one that makes the fewest new a.ssumptions is usually the correct one. the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

isn't it possible he was threatening to mutilate his genitals because he had 2 female parents?

this is a case of man playing god.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 illathruz said:
this is crazy. when i was 8, half the boys in the class thought girls had cooties and wouldn't go near them. does that mean that their parents should have raised them as gay? no. i think they jumped the gun stopping this kids natural development.

Occam's razor says that when choosing between two options, the one that makes the fewest new a.ssumptions is usually the correct one. the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

isn't it possible he was threatening to mutilate his genitals because he had 2 female parents?

this is a case of man playing god.
first off i am disgusted by this whole situation, how they gonna let a 8 yr old call the shots on wanting to be a female is beyond my comprehension, and no sh*t he wanted to mutilate his junk when he's surrounded by lesbians raising him (not saying this is the norm but fu*k it isn't the ideal situation for them to be parents ) someone needed to step up and say we can't go fu*king around with this sh*t, being gay is one thing but to want to turn yourself into a female is a complete cluster fu*k, also if he taking all these hormone suppressants and sh*t what about his junk ?!?! did they pull a mr. garrison southpark on this kid already ?? as stated in the quote this is most definitely a case of humans playing god ..

also the occams parsimony you mentioned is perfect for this, should not add things that are not necessary hence the path to the truth is the shortest path taken,

verdict: lesbian parents took an already confused/mentally compromised child and pushed him over the fu*kin edge

Last edited by Royce207; 10-03-2011 at 08:45 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #35
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 7135 7135
Some lucky psychologist/psychiatrist is going to make a fortune off this kid
 6 years ago '07        #36
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 dpfalzone said:
i really hope your saying this to get a reaction but on the real your a sick fu*k
 10-03-2011, 09:15 AM         #37
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you dont know shut the fu*k up about it.................people always talk out they a.ss about sh*t they dont know sh*t about..........the little boy was diagnosed........its a hospital for the little fu*ker that specializes in the sh*t that he is going through......so he is obviously not the only one............who really cares though? Morally would you rather he k!ll himself because he doesnt know who he is.......or would you rather him live some type of life that he is comfortable with?
 6 years ago '09        #38
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
this sh*t is so gay

10-03-2011, 09:18 AM         #39
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
first off i am disgusted by this whole situation, how they gonna let a 8 yr old call the shots on wanting to be a female is beyond my comprehension, and no sh*t he wanted to mutilate his junk when he's surrounded by lesbians raising him (not saying this is the norm but fu*k it isn't the ideal situation for them to be parents ) someone needed to step up and say we can't go fu*king around with this sh*t, being gay is one thing but to want to turn yourself into a female is a complete cluster fu*k, also if he taking all these hormone suppressants and sh*t what about his junk ?!?! did they pull a mr. garrison southpark on this kid already ?? as stated in the quote this is most definitely a case of humans playing god ..

also the occams parsimony you mentioned is perfect for this, should not add things that are not necessary hence the path to the truth is the shortest path taken,

verdict: lesbian parents took an already confused/mentally compromised child and pushed him over the fu*kin edge
I saw a news story this morning about a biological father who abused his infant twin daughters.........they had skull fractures and they are like 9 months........Parents dont mean sh*t....you got male and female parents who fu*k thier kids over all the time.........look at the Anthony bi*ch.............she k!lled her daugther to party..............2 parents of the same s3x can love a child more then to hetero s3xual parents..............love is all that matters cuzz.
 6 years ago '09        #40
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
sick fu*ks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago