Michael Crabtree burns the million dollar man Nnamdi Asomugha (video)

most viewed right now
 190
Drake- Iím Upset
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 2553 2553
Crabby looked good even thou i felt he should get more looks but then again he dropped some passes
 7 years ago '04        #102
jey49 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 432 432
 The Blueprint said:
How many fu*kin threads u gonna make a out ur fluke a.ss win

n*ggaz too fu*kin happy about a week four win

But is was ur superbowl so enjoy it f*ggot
 Hamburgers said:


FaceTheGawd k!lling you 49er fanboys...

i definitely WITNESSed a murder

niner fans just happy to be here. n*ggas been in the top 10 in the NFL draft for the last 10 years

we still the best and we're still winning the ship. best believe.

CAWWW CAWW CAWWW

EAGLES ARMY BOY!!!!
Did u just type an eagle sound? That's the lamest sh*t I've ever seen. I didn't see anything today that made me feel the eagles were the best. Vick is outstanding, they have some deepthreats, McCoy is good not great but their d is soft. Their wr's are small and fragile and the o line can't protect vick. The 49ers ain't winning the super bow but at least I know it. Eagles fans need to start being real.
 7 years ago '05        #103
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Grass isn't always greener on the other side Nnamdi.
 10-02-2011, 11:26 PM         #104
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will be fine, yall n*ggas hyping
 7 years ago '06        #105
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #106
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 871 871
 GLADHEATER said:
nnamdi will EXPOSED this season..
who the hell do the raiders play?
you dont know what your talking about

lets start off with

1). the raiders are not in control of their schedule and you act like they play the seahawks and rams 16 games a year...im pretty sure every schedule has a balance of strong and weak teams

2). the raiders play press coverage man-man almost all the time...namdi is playing in a zone scheme now so dont compare the raiders namdi to the eagles namdi

3). the only one exposed is you for talking out your a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #107
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,067 | Props total: 4809 4809
Dumbass Eagles fans suffering from dyslexia


1-3 is NOT 3-1!!!!!!


I'll take sh*t talk from a Cowboys fan, a Packers fan, a Patriots fan, Ravens, Bucs, etc (fans of teams with ring(s)) but where the fu*k did you Eagles fans get an ego from? What the fu*k have y'all been able to celebrate besides Honorable Mention year after year after year? The nerve of y'all celebrating the Offseason Sweepstakes like it's a SB. NFL Films ain't gonna film your offseason dumbasses.
 7 years ago '11        #108
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2884 2884
 lboog1423 said:
I cnt help the panthers and bobcats weren't around when I started watchin sports and nc has no baseball team.
i call duck tales, aren't you still in high school? and even so, nobody in brought up in Carolina becomes an Eagles fan before the Panthers got here, it was Redskins, Steelers, and Cowboys because that's all they showed out here.
 7 years ago '05        #109
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 VerbalAssassin said:
Dumbass Eagles fans suffering from dyslexia


1-3 is NOT 3-1!!!!!!


I'll take sh*t talk from a Cowboys fan, a Packers fan, a Patriots fan, Ravens, Bucs, etc (fans of teams with ring(s)) but where the fu*k did you Eagles fans get an ego from? What the fu*k have y'all been able to celebrate besides Honorable Mention year after year after year? The nerve of y'all celebrating the Offseason Sweepstakes like it's a SB. NFL Films ain't gonna film your offseason dumbasses.
for real though my n*gga... dont let these last few years fool you fu*k faces... the niners have 5 mothefu*king championships sittin in the trophy case.. we are a franchise with winning in its history... just cuz we have hit a slump for a few years dont mean sh*t... we ran the nfl from the early 80s to the early 2000s... how many of u fu*kers can say their nfl team was winning for 20 years straight?
 7 years ago '04        #110
dacaptn4u 
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
 ThiZZ said:
n*ggas full of excuses these days.... alex smith is good. except in week 1 he fumbled because the linemen was 3 inches too far to the left. oh and in week 2 he threw that interception because crabtree ran the wrong route. oh and if he didnt slip on 3rd and 10 we woulda converted that third down... lol... gtfoh
lol you lost at alex smith is good.....n please
 7 years ago '05        #111
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 731 731
 ThiZZ said:
n*ggas full of excuses these days.... alex smith is good. except in week 1 he fumbled because the linemen was 3 inches too far to the left. oh and in week 2 he threw that interception because crabtree ran the wrong route. oh and if he didnt slip on 3rd and 10 we woulda converted that third down... lol... gtfoh
oh the irony in this post....

duke said n*ggas full of excuses then went on to give about 3 of em....
 7 years ago '10        #112
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19026 19026
 wjcorner said:
i call duck tales, aren't you still in high school? and even so, nobody in brought up in Carolina becomes an Eagles fan before the Panthers got here, it was Redskins, Steelers, and Cowboys because that's all they showed out here.
1. No n*gga, I'm not n high school

2. Been a Cunningham fan since I started watchin football

3. Just bc they a show a team dnt mean I have to like them. They show panthers games every week and I have yet to watch one. I dnt know where u got the idea everyone NC likes the 3 teams u said. I know niners fans, packers fans, jaguar fans the list goes on.

4. Who jumps on the bandwagon of a team wit no rings n the first place.
 7 years ago '05        #113
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Eagles Fans Salty as fuk
 7 years ago '10        #114
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19026 19026
 PLAYERIZM said:
Eagles Fans Salty as fuk
Not really, maybe if the same sh*t hadn't 3 weeks n a row I would b.
 7 years ago '05        #115
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 lboog1423 said:
Not really, maybe if the same sh*t hadn't 3 weeks n a row I would b.


speak only for yourself cus most the Philly fans I see in the Sports Section look like they bout to off themselves, bein hella defensive an sh!t after they thought they were gonna score 40 and hold SF to a FG

It'd be 1 thing if they just had 1 bad 2nd half but this sh!t is goin on week after week

I'm not saying Philly cant turn it around because they obviously can, its only week 4. but if you're a Eagles fan you have to be in Panic mode
 7 years ago '04        #116
Ice Cold 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 371 371
 lboog1423 said:
I love how n*ggas take one play out of an entire game then say sumbody sorry ......carry on


Im sorry..I'm a die hard Eagles fan..I was @ this game yesterday wearing this fools jersey...he's sh*t...n*gga was NEVER in position, never made a play...my GOD, if it weren't so cold out there I would've taken that jersey off and stepped on it...Asomugha's playing like a fu*king BUM...
 7 years ago '04        #117
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,422 | Props total: 55 55
n*ggas have NO clue what a Cover-2 is huh? lol his awareness caused him to trail crabtree...TECHNICALLY after 5 yards, he was the Safeties responsibility...
 7 years ago '05        #118
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$1,930 | Props total: 221 221
 Juse said:
n*ggas have NO clue what a Cover-2 is huh? lol his awareness caused him to trail crabtree...TECHNICALLY after 5 yards, he was the Safeties responsibility...
this^^ that was the safetys play to help. they looked to be playing a cover 2.


and thats how you move a ball against a cover 2. look for the little holes in the coverage.
IMO he should of bumped him a little more at the line, but he defintly didnt get burnt.

 7 years ago '10        #119
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19026 19026
 PLAYERIZM said:


speak only for yourself cus most the Philly fans I see in the Sports Section look like they bout to off themselves, bein hella defensive an sh!t after they thought they were gonna score 40 and hold SF to a FG

It'd be 1 thing if they just had 1 bad 2nd half but this sh!t is goin on week after week

I'm not saying Philly cant turn it around because they obviously can, its only week 4. but if you're a Eagles fan you have to be in Panic mode
Im more frustrated than anything else to be honest. Had Philly gone out and gotten their a.sses handed to 3 weeks in a row Id be n panic mode. However, despite the terrible D they have been in position to win all three games and simply gave up a fourth quarter lead. I highly doubt the d will have a complete 180 degree turn around overnight. People can get mad at the d coordinator all they want, but the fact of matter is he aint goin nowhere. So they need to find a way to close out these games and stopm giving up leads.

They will get better, but for right now they are who they are. They just need some type of leadership on that defense to step up and hold the other guys accountable during the 2 half of games. Andy needs to stop running that vanilla offense when they get the lead also. If the D is gonna give up points like they do, they need to score as many as possible.






 Ice Cold said:


Im sorry..I'm a die hard Eagles fan..I was @ this game yesterday wearing this fools jersey...he's sh*t...n*gga was NEVER in position, never made a play...my GOD, if it weren't so cold out there I would've taken that jersey off and stepped on it...Asomugha's playing like a fu*king BUM...




just bc u r at the game dont mean u have an understanding of coverages and zone schemes. 90% of the big plays Ive seen where Nnamdi was around they were not in man, and the ones they were in man (Giants game) it wasnt his man....Now if u wanna talk about missing tackles that fine bc he aint tackled for sh*t, but n*ggas act like he manned up every down every game and gettin roasted


Last edited by lboog1423; 10-03-2011 at 09:03 AM..
 10-03-2011, 09:39 AM         #120
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles Season Self destruction in 5,4,3,2,1
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
#bigbreasttwitter
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy