James Kirkland vs Alfredo Angulo[11-5-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
kirkland by ko 2 25.00%
angulo by ko 6 75.00%
draw 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
The 1st round was the greatest round of boxing I have witnessed in my life.
 11-05-2011, 10:51 PM         #102
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait until the f!ght is uploaded so I can watch it, and LSU and James won

Now Oregon just gotta win and my night complete.
 6 years ago '06        #103
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
 ThaFuture3 said:
that a.ss behind Kellerman's head >>>>>
I love Mexico
 6 years ago '07        #104
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
 Maddog345 said:
The 1st round was the greatest round of boxing I have witnessed in my life.
classic epic round. i put it up there. corrales castillo round 11. and holyfield bowe 1 round 10
 6 years ago '06        #105
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
Kirkland surprised the hell out of me with his boxing & defensive skills. He was using his jab effectively to keep Angulo at bay. I was most impressed with Kirkland stepping back & dodging Angulo's punches. That was the one aspect that Kirkland needed desperately. I'm glad Kirkland got back with Ann Wolfe. They are a force to reckon with.
 11-05-2011, 11:05 PM         #106
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
told u mothafu*kas kirkland aint done

he just out mexicaned the baddest mexican in mexico....he came in the best shape i ever seen him at....

his boxing skills improved, his jab is excellent all of the sudden

augulo showed alotta heart tho so props...i had the feeling kirk would win this in my gut even tho i picked perro on paper
 11-05-2011, 11:07 PM         #107
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right now arum and golden boy shooked to sh*t to put canelo and JCC jr in with kirkland....if he can do that to perro no way those to can beat him
 6 years ago '06        #108
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
Nobody is gonna want to f!ght Kirkland after this performance. I was beside myself when Kirkland had Angulo back pedalling. Kirkland has come a long way since that upset lost to Ishida.
 11-05-2011, 11:16 PM         #109
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kirkland pressure is on another level....dude is a beast, he got everything it take to give every f!ghter at 154 and 160 nightmares....thats including martinez...
 6 years ago '04        #110
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Classic case of making a mistake, gettin too big for ya britches, being brought back down to earth real quick, starting from scratch, going to hell and back in the process, and triumphing over adversity in the end!

Naw but to keep it 100, Kirkland showed good to great footwork and defensive skills. But against a better class of boxer, It's gonna be David Tua Vs. Lennox Lewis or Ricky Hatton Vs. Floyd Maywheather all over again smh.......
 6 years ago '04        #111
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
That n*gga put in work and took angulo's heart and soul
 11-05-2011, 11:19 PM         #112
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anahuac said:
Angulo had in the bag just punched himself out. Good victory for Kirkland but I'm not a believer yet. It's easy to outbox an exhausted, poor boxer.
he didnt just out box him, he out hearted, muscled the baddest dude in that divison in his home country....his pressure transcend skills at this point like marg when he fought cotto....

ur hating if ur not impressed with this, dont even call urself a boxing fan
 6 years ago '04        #113
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
he didnt just out box him, he out hearted, muscled the baddest dude in that divison in his home country....his pressure transcend skills at this point like marg when he fought cotto....

ur hating if ur not impressed with this, dont even call urself a boxing fan
Must have forgot about the cinderblocks Marg had in those gloves.......
 11-05-2011, 11:25 PM         #114
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:
Must have forgot about the cinderblocks Marg had in those gloves.......
im just saying, not matter how much skill u have...when a person is the determined and that desperate with fire in their eyes theyre dangerous...
 6 years ago '06        #115
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
 Anahuac said:
Angulo had in the bag just punched himself out. Good victory for Kirkland but I'm not a believer yet. It's easy to outbox an exhausted, poor boxer.
I wouldn't say that. When Kirkland got knocked down, he didn't look too hurt. Once he did get up, he did a good job of covering up & holding.
 6 years ago '04        #116
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
im just saying, not matter how much skill u have...when a person is the determined and that desperate with fire in their eyes theyre dangerous...
This is true.... Buuuuuuut I saw "aw sh*t I didn't get caught" in Marg's eyes....lol Naw you're right though. Heart, determination, and all out will can take you places you never dreamed you could go....
 6 years ago '06        #117
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Damn, now I wanna see more James Kirkland f!ghts. He has to f!ght Canelo next. I don't want to hear any more bullsh*t from GBP.
 11-05-2011, 11:43 PM         #118
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anahuac said:
Great f!ght but he still has holes and that chin is questionable. I just can't completely beliwve in his boxing skills when Angulo is not known for boxing. Kirkland needs one more good victorty.
but thats my point, dude determination and training style is overcoming the lack of skill because its so intense and extreme....if he can do that to perro i see him walking through canelo....canelo skill level is overrated....gomez out skilled him in most of their f!ght
 11-05-2011, 11:44 PM         #119
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet GBP try to set perro vs canelo now
 6 years ago '07        #120
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
never seen kirkland box like that before.

When he started off well, that is exactly what i thought was gonna happen. When he got dropped, that is exactly what i thought would happen. When he came back to knockdown Angulo... i ain't see that sh*t coming. Then dude just started boxing and slipping punches and i sure as hell never seen that from kirkland before. Blew my f**king mind! Good for him man... dude hit rock bottom by going to jail, losing wolfe as his trainer... and then when he thought he couldn't get any lower... he goes and gets ktfo in the 1st round by a no punching asian cat. To go from that, to this..... dude has to be commended.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy