T.I. & Diddy Shut Down Compound, ATL! 2011 BET HIP HOP AWARD AFTER PARTY!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
sh*t was crazy last night from what I heard

Last edited by DCballer40; 10-02-2011 at 09:32 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #42
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
Diddy was probably drunk, and if you ever been drunk you don't think, just act. I'm not condoning Diddy's behavior but T.I crossed the line. Diddy could of sonned T.I on how not to be stupid and go to jail so T.I better cool it. He got no album, no buzz, so Diddy cursing someone out is the least of his worries. Diddy should have been cool and thinking but T.I didn't have to embarrass him like that.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 iPod160 said:
bi*ch, u saw TI switch as soon as Diddy said "DONT DO IT" thats the exxact moment when Tip tucked tail like "i love you i would go to war for you"

i know the logic behind it, Tip just got out..still if it were u, and u were rightfully checkin a n*gga and he looks at u like ur daddy and screams "DONT DO IT, n*gga DONT DO IT" what u gonna do?

do it? or not?

u a bi*ch, so u woulda NOT DID IT, like he told u to.

im not tryna be ignorant, but im a real n*gga i saw Puff goon out, and not nann bottle was thrown, or n*gga rush him ill give Tip some credit, he did say SOMETHIN, but as soon as Puff took them glasses off like WHAT UP THEN n*gga Tip said I love you
Yall gotta stop arguing with this n*gga. He just saying sh*t to p!ss yall off. I can't lie the n*gga funny though I bust out laughing reading this sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #44
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
LOL @ "Gooning Out" with the national guard in front you, where the fukk they do that at. Why niqqas actin like Puff was goin ham on Big Meech or sum shyt. He was talkin to a fukkin radio personality BEHIND 3 or 4 BIG a.ss SECURITY GUARDS, you dudes can't be serious co-signin this fukkery. TI is the only winner in this situation.
 6 years ago '10        #45
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 iPod160 said:
bi*ch, u saw TI switch as soon as Diddy said "DONT DO IT" thats the exxact moment when Tip tucked tail like "i love you i would go to war for you"

i know the logic behind it, Tip just got out..still if it were u, and u were rightfully checkin a n*gga and he looks at u like ur daddy and screams "DONT DO IT, n*gga DONT DO IT" what u gonna do?

do it? or not?

u a bi*ch, so u woulda NOT DID IT, like he told u to.

im not tryna be ignorant, but im a real n*gga i saw Puff goon out, and not nann bottle was thrown, or n*gga rush him ill give Tip some credit, he did say SOMETHIN, but as soon as Puff took them glasses off like WHAT UP THEN n*gga Tip said I love you

I agree, TIP could have just said cool out but what he said was inflammatory. If he did it like you said Diddy would have seen TIP outside or had his security ruff him up. Puffy is a goon but he's cunning with it, he's very smart.
 6 years ago '05        #46
GST 
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
 6 years ago '08        #47
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ATLien2g2 said:
No REAL n*gga condones this bullsh*t. So if you in this thread talking bout diddy sonned/punked that n*gga you a bi*ch a.ss n*gga just like diddy. Diddy talking sh*t behind a security guard knowing damn well he would of never dreamed of getting out of pocket like that without protection. When u do hoe sh*t like this it comes back to you, he'll get his eventually.
thank you...
 6 years ago '08        #48
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 NefariousNate said:
this n*gga is a $550 Million dollar don. he doesnt need to f!ght any of his own battles. he can talk sh*t to whoever he wants.

Let me repeat $550 Million dollars. This n*gga does what he wants on some i got enough money to fu*k up your family for the next 10 generations you bi*ch.
get diddy d!ck outta your a.ss, homie. Yeah you right, diddy is $550 million dollar n*gga and that should be an even better reason not to be talkin sh*t. He got $550 million reasons to ignore n*ggas...why he worried about what other n*ggas is drinkin anyway?

fu*k you talkin bout?

its dudes like you(male groupies) who feed these n*ggas egos...then when sh*t hits the fan they runnin out the side door cuz real n*ggas aint wit that talkin sh*t...just because you're worth $550 mil, you're untouchable? n*gga now you know thats far from realistic..

Last edited by supervillain; 10-03-2011 at 09:11 AM..
 10-03-2011, 11:32 AM         #49
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DVJ78 said:
My n*gga Diddy said "this is my house n*gga"
Threw Ciroc on that n*gga and everything.
Diddy was on his NY sh*t for real. Sonnin then country a.ss n*ggas.
TI need to calm his a.ss down cause that snitch ain't bout that life.
Jeezy my n*gga tho.
Puff was about to catch a body in that bi*ch. Don't make him take it back to 99.

NY bi*ch!!

n*ggas fail to realize diddy got a lot of pull with some real goons...oh,yall believed diddy didnt have any say in tupacs murder?

BONZ! said:
"Dont do that sh*t, dont do that sh*t" -diddy

NefariousNate said:
this n*gga is a $550 Million dollar don. he doesnt need to f!ght any of his own battles. he can talk sh*t to whoever he wants.

Let me repeat $550 Million dollars. This n*gga does what he wants on some i got enough money to fu*k up your family for the next 10 generations you bi*ch.
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy