most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2011, 10:42 PM         #161
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiqkWidaPen said:
right via@JuliaBeverly kenny burns (the one arguing w diddy) put up this grey goose billboard facing diddy's restaurant twitpic.com/6ucyrw»

basically he wasnt arguing with some random dude this shyt been goin on

aye props to u and that n*gga DCBaller40 for bein real n*ggas who peep game so clear. see thats how u know alotta these Bx n*ggas aint up on no game talmbout some north vs. south sh*t... mayne a pimp aint even finna take da bait cuz it aint got sh*t to do wit this situation

this wuz bout BIDNESS and not bout REGION. now u can have whatever opinion u want on Diddy behavior, he a hoe... he a boss... he wuz right... he wuz wrong.... but it wuz him feelin some kinda way bout Kenny Burns promotin Grey Goose @ his Ciroc affair. thats it

dumb a.ss n*ggas wanna make this a new york vs. south thread
 6 years ago '04        #162
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
ciroc boys? the n*gga puff is too old to be acting so stupid.
 6 years ago '07        #163
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Nautilus O said:
Im with you that whole fukkin trend is cornball to me, i only rock one 3 different fitteds anymore if i need to wear a hat,

I be wanting to smacking these little n*ggas in san jose snap backs,
 6 years ago '09        #164
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1657 1657
This thread should be moved to the buisness section because puff behave like that because of people were disrespecting his business. I'm from ny and that's how NYC ppl act at times but diddy shouldn't have went that far. But y'all have to understand that's like owning a Nissan delearship and you have people that work for you buying Toyota instead of Nissan y'all would be tight and be like fu*k out of here with that dumbsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #165
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
Diddy looks like a fu*king lame after pulling this stunt glad TI put that n*gga in his place
 6 years ago '04        #166
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i bet puff wouldnt have talked to pac, and prime suge like that.
im sure he would have
 6 years ago '04        #167
kc10785 
space
space
 Toss said:
This thread should be moved to the buisness section because puff behave like that because of people were disrespecting his business. I'm from ny and that's how NYC ppl act at times but diddy shouldn't have went that far. But y'all have to understand that's like owning a Nissan delearship and you have people that work for you buying Toyota instead of Nissan y'all would be tight and be like fu*k out of here with that dumbsh*t

I see where you coming from but them fools ain't getting paid by diddy. They went to the bar and spent there own money they can buy what ever the hell he want. If we want to look at this as a business decision or move he hurt his brand buy acting like a fool and getting caught on camera. Im pretty sure less people and not more people will be drinking ciroc after this stunt. Real wealthy people. CEO's, and business man don't act like this, This coonery sh*t can stay right in the hip hop section
 6 years ago '07        #168
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
dont get it twisted Puff aint soft, he will put a price on your head how you think Eazy E really got them aids

TI said some real sh*t tho, puff aint have nothing to say after that
 6 years ago '04        #169
kc10785 
space
space
Real talk every time you go to the club there always one bold ni66a drunk out his mind going at everybody and that night that person was

6 years ago '05        #170
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
 kc10785 said:
I see where you coming from but them fools ain't getting paid by diddy. They went to the bar and spent there own money they can buy what ever the hell he want. If we want to look at this as a business decision or move he hurt his brand buy acting like a fool and getting caught on camera. Im pretty sure less people and not more people will be drinking ciroc after this stunt. Real wealthy people. CEO's, and business man don't act like this, This coonery sh*t can stay right in the hip hop section
andddddddd he should have bought the bar so all they served was ciroc products...

anyway puff was on that ray j
 6 years ago '09        #171
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1657 1657
 kc10785 said:

I feel you after watching this video you can clearly see puff isn't a real business man just a educated ignorant n*gga who knows how to make money. And I'm 100 percent sure if other ignorant people see this video they will go hard for his drink because they want to be tuff like diddy
 6 years ago '04        #172
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8459 8459
 kc10785 said:
Diddy Bought the club out. it was his party, his event, him sponsoring the event (Ciroc) = thats all that was suppose to be poured that night period.
 6 years ago '04        #173
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 monrowe said:
andddddddd he should have bought the bar so all they served was ciroc products...

anyway puff was on that ray j
He did............
 6 years ago '05        #174
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
 P. Dedos said:
LOL at puff tellin TI dont do that

damn puff about to put another hit out on somebody lmao
THIS.

U n*ggaz talkin bout Puff aint bout that life...do your research. Don't let the show business and antics for these cameras fool u. Not justifying what Puff did by any means but let's stay realistic here.
 6 years ago '04        #175
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Toss said:
I feel you after watching this video you can clearly see puff isn't a real business man just a educated ignorant n*gga who knows how to make money. And I'm 100 percent sure if other ignorant people see this video they will go hard for his drink because they want to be tuff like diddy
wtf you smokin
 6 years ago '04        #176
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
blah TI fake as rubber tities, he talk tough on records but a f!ght almost brake out he turn bi*ch. like he wont be jail in 3months on some dumb sh*t neway gtfoh
 6 years ago '04        #177
kc10785 
space
space
funny how people accept and put up with coonery stuff on here........Let's think about this for a second you trying to go out so you hit the club up and puffy is throwing a party at your favorite spot. You go to the bar and you trying to sip on some henny and coke or goose and juice. Puffy is on the mic and spot you with out ciroc and start barking at you. What you going to do say you know what I am a bi*ch a.ss n*gga throw your drink away? Please stop defending these folks like yall on the payroll

And he didnt buy out the bar like he was suppose to because if he did bottles of goose wouldn't have been hitting floor point blank
 6 years ago '11        #178
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 kc10785 said:
funny how people accept and put up with coonery stuff on here........Let's think about this for a second you trying to go out so you hit the club up and puffy is throwing a party at your favorite spot. You go to the bar and you trying to sip on some henny and coke or goose and juice. Puffy is on the mic and spot you with out ciroc and start barking at you. What you going to do say you know what I am a bi*ch a.ss n*gga throw your drink away? Please stop defending these folks like yall on the payroll

And he didnt buy out the bar like he was suppose to because if he did bottles of goose wouldn't have been hitting floor point blank
You dont know what happened. Kenny Burns table was right across from Puff. If you watch the video its in the direction that Puff and his people are facing while he's talking. Kenny bought like 20 bottles and Puff felt some type of way since he kept yelling Ciroc boys in the building. It wasnt the fact that they was sipping other sh*t...it was the fact that they was trying to show out at a Circoc/Puff event. Diddy know Kenny from back in the G with Kenny being from DC and Puff being out there in the early 90s as well as Kenny use to run Roc-A-fella street team and all that. I guess he felt Kenny could of drank his Goose on some chill sh*t instead of having the sparkles light up the entire club. If you ever been in Compound the ceiling is low as sh*t and its mad dark in there. So if you get the sparkles it will illuminate that entire section of the club.
 6 years ago '07        #179
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Mat The W said:
blah TI fake as rubber tities, he talk tough on records but a f!ght almost brake out he turn bi*ch. like he wont be jail in 3months on some dumb sh*t neway gtfoh
 6 years ago '11        #180
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,453 | Props total: 1437 1437
where was the whole shots fired after thing ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy