...so, NBA 2K12 even has Dynamic SHOES?!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lebrons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

shyt bout 2 get real

imagine if they released the chinas on 2k
 6 years ago '04        #62
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 akademiks said:
Guess what though? You don't like my post, you can do the same and not reply to it. It's a discussion forum, so maybe you should take your own advice to shut up, grin and bear it.

Honestly though, who gives a fu*k about what Lebron/Kobe/whatever wear on Christmas, Easter, Black History Month, whatever. It's a useless feature. And at the end of the day, you're going to get a game that's riddled with bugs/problems, but you'll have a huge selection of some once-worn shoes to tide you over until 2K takes 3 months to address a patch for it.

Just a waste of time.

And the next 2k-related post will cover how they got some sh*tty/irrelevant player from the 90's in the game and the same d!ckriders will go " GOAT SPORTS GAME!!"

are you watching this kids?! this is what u call a hater. but he's not a dumb hater. He's one of dem semi-intelligent haters. by that i mean, he hates, and thinks its okay because he offers what he thinks is a valid argument when in reality, it isnt. he's biased from being a hater so anything he says is irrelevant. even an apology for being a db. but its cool. i know n*ggas like u.
 6 years ago '07        #63
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 Gottagat said:
lebrons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:agreement6: :dancingcool:
 10-02-2011, 08:52 PM         #64
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this might be the 1st time i pick a video game up at midnight.
Ima probably be wild bent too. smh
Hope I don't wrap my sh1t I just gotta new body kit.

2k12 gonna be the death of me. Lol
 6 years ago '05        #65
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
man bills been k!lling me i'm bout to cancel all my preorders and just put it on this I barley get games at launch anyway
 6 years ago '04        #66
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Fade said:
I used to be the same way bruh. Grew out of it though
I'm too old to grow out of it

Agentzer0oo0 said:
It's not the point of not liking the post.

It's like talking to one of those "yea, you are, but what I am type of individuals." You're making yourself look bad & look like a as*hole. There's a difference between discussing & just entering a thread in which you already knew that if you saw people giddy about shoes in a game you were gonna type what you posted. Everything else after you typed that makes you look like a fool. So no I won't shut up, because I'm contributing unlike your blatant waste of a reply.
What exactly were you contributing to the thread? It's the internet, if I look like an as*hole because I'm being realistic about a game and its rabid fanboys, then so be it. What's the difference between someone who's completely d!ckriding the "feature" compared to someone (like myself) who doesn't give a sh*t about it and lets it be known? Are there not two sides to that spectrum? Or are we just accepting the fanboy-ism as the only comments worth anything?

cold_young_thug said:
are you watching this kids?! this is what u call a hater. but he's not a dumb hater. He's one of dem semi-intelligent haters. by that i mean, he hates, and thinks its okay because he offers what he thinks is a valid argument when in reality, it isnt. he's biased from being a hater so anything he says is irrelevant. even an apology for being a db. but its cool. i know n*ggas like u.
Believe me, I'm far from a hater.. I've lived & breathed sports games for longer than a lot of BX was even born. I play 2K, so the notion that I'm a hater (much less a "dumb" hater) is ridiculous. Am I biased, hell yeah.. I'd rather have a deep game that's bug free with a deep offline franchise mode than one that has a ton of shoes, bugs and a half-assed online franchise. Seems like 2K is more content to just add a bunch of useless features than to really address how horrible their My Player mode and a.ssociation mode has been in the last few years.

So no, you don't know "n*ggas" like me.
 6 years ago '06        #67
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
they didnt mention you have to pay for those sh*ts
 6 years ago '06        #68
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8785 8785
^ i said it people dont listen it would be month to month 800 ms point sneaker packages
 6 years ago '10        #69
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20786 20786
 akademiks said:

What exactly were you contributing to the thread? It's the internet, if I look like an as*hole because I'm being realistic about a game and its rabid fanboys, then so be it. What's the difference between someone who's completely d!ckriding the "feature" compared to someone (like myself) who doesn't give a sh*t about it and lets it be known? Are there not two sides to that spectrum? Or are we just accepting the fanboy-ism as the only comments worth anything?
For the love of god is your head full of bricks?

This thread is ABOUT SHOES, yet you don't give a fu*k about exactly what this thread is about............fu*kING SHOES. You're an intelligent guy but damn you sounding dumb. It has nothing to do with fanboyism, nothing to do with the gameplay that you talked about in your previous post, nothing to do with d!ckriding a feature. You're making it in into that. You're bringing up things that are pointless. Nobody in here before you even said anything to do with 2k12 being the greatest sports video game. If you don't like that people are saying it's the goat sports game then talk about it in fu*king thread that doesn't have to fu*king do with fu*king sneakers.

God damn you're dense.
 6 years ago '04        #70
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
just icing on the cake it shows that 2k Devs are NOT lazy and give the fans what they want. Of course they cant give it all but they do their best to give a product that is actually worth 60$ What did EA do to NHL when they had the lockout did they put this much effort into Legends and My Player I don't think so.
 6 years ago '04        #71
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
For the love of god is your head full of bricks?

This thread is ABOUT SHOES, yet you don't give a fu*k about exactly what this thread is about............fu*kING SHOES. You're an intelligent guy but damn you sounding dumb. It has nothing to do with fanboyism, nothing to do with the gameplay that you talked about in your previous post, nothing to do with d!ckriding a feature. You're making it in into that. You're bringing up things that are pointless. Nobody in here before you even said anything to do with 2k12 being the greatest sports video game. If you don't like that people are saying it's the goat sports game then talk about it in fu*king thread that doesn't have to fu*king do with fu*king sneakers.

God damn you're dense.
Why all of a sudden all the hostility?

You do realize that the studios have to dedicate resources to get all of those shoes in the game, designed, and write the code in to have the ability to change shoes/hair/whatever via updates? I've ALREADY talked about this fact numerous times. Catch up, will you?

At the end of the day, I'm talking about "fu*kING SHOES" too, except not in the same view as the rest of the people in the thread.

I'm directly replying to your post. Notice how you never talked about any "fu*kING SHOES" in your previous post directed to me? You want me to keep digressing towards the fu*kING SHOES after I deal with every one of you clowns?
 6 years ago '04        #72
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
it's a videogame, people. grow up.
 10-02-2011, 11:50 PM         #73
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovinPavan said:
it's a videogame, people. grow up.
Hey guy
 6 years ago '08        #74
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 JDubProductions said:
:agreement6: :dancingcool:
your avy, i want. where can i find?

whats up with penny not having his shoes tho?! generic shoes...really???

[video - click to view]

Last edited by iPunish901; 10-03-2011 at 01:10 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #75
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 LAwLB15 said:
:laughing19::hyper::ahh:
Who is the chick in your avy?
 6 years ago '06        #76
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
2k>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:hyper:
 10-03-2011, 01:37 AM         #77
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #78
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 DrockSteady said:
2k>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:hyper:
your avy>>>>>>>>>>>>

6 years ago '07        #79
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 iPunish901 said:
just remembered there might not be a season, we getting excited for something that wont be so dynamic without a season
sounds like your waiting on nba elite
 6 years ago '04        #80
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 carltouss619 said:
lol at idiots wearing about some damn shoes
Wait....so Who's the idiot here?!....

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy