Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10835 10835
Wow real talk!! I like dude but I never really checked out his album. Just earned a new respect for me and will check him out.
 6 years ago '05        #62
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127

That n*gga str8 laughed at them hoes....and then got real serious

Im bout to go download dude music off this interview alone. And the n*ggas in here commenting clearly didnt watch the vid. He's merely stating that as a white rapper(a black music genre) you should have more respect cuz we arent that far removed from slavery

And he never said hed slap her, he said she could end up gettin slapped up...by ANY1
 6 years ago '07        #63
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i'm already a big yeller fan but this makes me a even bigger fan...yelawolf is my n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #65
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I've seen V-nasty interact with common people, her socioeconomic status is no different than anyone in Oakland, she was raised in every respect like what you think a "n*gga" is. n*ggas, then have the nerves to have stupid a.ss concepts of race such as "white washed" in which a black person is not a "real n*gga."

Cut the stupid contradictory sh*t out, I have white friends who use the word n*gga, maybe it's just the bay area in which cultural a.ssimilation is blended to the point our barriers of acceptance, permits what others consider "disrespect," but that is backwards thinking to begin with. If acceptance of cultural a.ssimilation to break the barriers of racial tension is disrespect, you're fu*king stupid, it's just that simple. Perpetuation of the negative stereotype by sustaining it's value, only allows for more negative tension between people, thats ignorance in it's finest.

Even more, I don't condone a male slapping a female, so try that sh*t around these n*ggas she around.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 10-02-2011 at 10:39 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #66
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 Cantankerous said:
I've seen V-nasty interact with common people, her socioeconomic status is no different than anyone in Oakland, she was raised in every respect like what you think a "n*gga" is. n*ggas, then have the nerves to have stupid a.ss concepts of race such as "white washed" in which a black person is not a "real n*gga."

Cut the stupid contradictory sh*t out, I have white friends who use the word n*gga, maybe it's just the bay area in which cultural a.ssimilation is blended to the point our barriers of acceptance, permits what others consider "disrespect," but that is backwards thinking to begin with. If acceptance of cultural a.ssimilation to break the barriers of racial tension is disrespect, you're fu*king stupid, it's just that simple. Perpetuation of the negative stereotype by sustaining it's value, only allows for more negative tension between people, thats ignorance in it's finest.

Even more, I don't condone a male slapping a female, so try that sh*t around these n*ggas she around.

So is we just stat calling all our friends mutant crackas as a form of cultural acceptance would you be col with that. Or maybe "white devil", would that be cool?

I don't care if a mutant gene cracka was raised around 99% black people. Blacks and white do not have the same history in this country. my grandmothers parents were slaves. Just because the public school system has not taught you the history of this country, does not make the history less of a fact.

All this melting pot BS is just whites wanting to invade black culture because they cannot come up with amy good music of themselves. Yella is the first cracka to tell the truth when he says that American music culture is black culture.
 6 years ago '05        #67
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 xrayvisionmedia said:
So is we just stat calling all our friends mutant crackas as a form of cultural acceptance would you be col with that. Or maybe "white devil", would that be cool?

I don't care if a mutant gene cracka was raised around 99% black people. Blacks and white do not have the same history in this country. my grandmothers parents were slaves. Just because the public school system has not taught you the history of this country, does not make the history less of a fact.

All this melting pot BS is just whites wanting to invade black culture because they cannot come up with amy good music of themselves. Yella is the first cracka to tell the truth when he says that American music culture is black culture.
So your logic is to create a degrading word for white people, to balance out a word that people are attempting to take the negative connotations away from?

Even more, you aren't interested in breaking any positive barriers between races, have fun just being a n*gga, you can have that fully.
 6 years ago '11        #68
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 Cantankerous said:
So your logic is to create a degrading word for white people, to balance out a word that people are attempting to take the negative connotations away from?

Even more, you aren't interested in breaking any positive barriers between races, have fun just being a n*gga, you can have that fully.
No my logic is that if we create a word that white people perceive a degrading to themselves , they will not use it.

Its not my job to break racial barriers, I did not construct them. I am having fun being a black man.

Last edited by xrayvisionmedia; 10-02-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 10-02-2011, 11:14 AM         #69
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: props yela...
 6 years ago '10        #70
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Respect
 6 years ago '08        #71
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17208 17208

[pic - click to view]

BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #72
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
yelawolf is real
 6 years ago '04        #73
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
yelawolf trying to score some points from black people

6 years ago '04        #74
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
yela just said he used to use the word around the house and his mom would slap the sh*t out of him

now he said he might slap a female , a very young one at that

the interviewer just said vnasty going around dropping n bombs making it sound like she says it in derogatory fashion.. thats not the case as mistah fab has co-signed, they use it as a term of endearment

overall, depends on where you're from and who you're around, if you use the word be cautious.. it doesnt mean the same to everyone
 6 years ago '04        #75
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
I'm mad it took another white rapper to say this..... but I already had respect for yella anyway props
 6 years ago '06        #76
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
is he that white...really?
 10-02-2011, 12:06 PM         #77
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barrebeast said:
yela just said he used to use the word around the house and his mom would slap the sh*t out of him

now he said he might slap a female , a very young one at that

the interviewer just said vnasty going around dropping n bombs making it sound like she says it in derogatory fashion.. thats not the case as mistah fab has co-signed, they use it as a term of endearment

overall, depends on where you're from and who you're around, if you use the word be cautious.. it doesnt mean the same to everyone

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #78
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
But V-nasty more popular than this guy tho..
 6 years ago '10        #79
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,942 | Props total: 8611 8611
 ImInHerMouth said:
Most black folks make us a slave to this word. n*ggas don't even know what the fu*k they're offended for. You're offended cause you think you should be. You ain't getting chased by dogs and hosed down in the streets while being called "******" so you don't know the pain behind it. Black people need to stop the insecure sh*t and let whoever call whoever, "n*gga". It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.
:a greement1:
 6 years ago '04        #80
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 barrebeast said:
wait?Wah?............... you know what? nevermind
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago