Yelawolf Says No White Rappers Should Use The N Word

most viewed right now
 138
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,795 | Props total: 13162 13162
Wow real talk!! I like dude but I never really checked out his album. Just earned a new respect for me and will check him out.
 7 years ago '05        #62
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137

That n*gga str8 laughed at them hoes....and then got real serious


Im bout to go download dude music off this interview alone. And the n*ggas in here commenting clearly didnt watch the vid. He's merely stating that as a white rapper(a black music genre) you should have more respect cuz we arent that far removed from slavery


And he never said hed slap her, he said she could end up gettin slapped up...by ANY1
 7 years ago '07        #63
spanishflip703 
space
avatar space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i'm already a big yeller fan but this makes me a even bigger fan...yelawolf is my n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #65
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 2653 2653
I've seen V-nasty interact with common people, her socioeconomic status is no different than anyone in Oakland, she was raised in every respect like what you think a "n*gga" is. n*ggas, then have the nerves to have stupid a.ss concepts of race such as "white washed" in which a black person is not a "real n*gga."

Cut the stupid contradictory sh*t out, I have white friends who use the word n*gga, maybe it's just the bay area in which cultural a.ssimilation is blended to the point our barriers of acceptance, permits what others consider "disrespect," but that is backwards thinking to begin with. If acceptance of cultural a.ssimilation to break the barriers of racial tension is disrespect, you're fu*king stupid, it's just that simple. Perpetuation of the negative stereotype by sustaining it's value, only allows for more negative tension between people, thats ignorance in it's finest.

Even more, I don't condone a male slapping a female, so try that sh*t around these n*ggas she around.


Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 10-02-2011 at 09:39 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #66
xrayvisionmedia 
space
avatar space
space
$388 | Props total: 43 43
 Cantankerous said:
I've seen V-nasty interact with common people, her socioeconomic status is no different than anyone in Oakland, she was raised in every respect like what you think a "n*gga" is. n*ggas, then have the nerves to have stupid a.ss concepts of race such as "white washed" in which a black person is not a "real n*gga."

Cut the stupid contradictory sh*t out, I have white friends who use the word n*gga, maybe it's just the bay area in which cultural a.ssimilation is blended to the point our barriers of acceptance, permits what others consider "disrespect," but that is backwards thinking to begin with. If acceptance of cultural a.ssimilation to break the barriers of racial tension is disrespect, you're fu*king stupid, it's just that simple. Perpetuation of the negative stereotype by sustaining it's value, only allows for more negative tension between people, thats ignorance in it's finest.

Even more, I don't condone a male slapping a female, so try that sh*t around these n*ggas she around.

So is we just stat calling all our friends mutant crackas as a form of cultural acceptance would you be col with that. Or maybe "white devil", would that be cool?

I don't care if a mutant gene cracka was raised around 99% black people. Blacks and white do not have the same history in this country. my grandmothers parents were slaves. Just because the public school system has not taught you the history of this country, does not make the history less of a fact.

All this melting pot BS is just whites wanting to invade black culture because they cannot come up with amy good music of themselves. Yella is the first cracka to tell the truth when he says that American music culture is black culture.
 7 years ago '05        #67
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 2653 2653
 xrayvisionmedia said:
So is we just stat calling all our friends mutant crackas as a form of cultural acceptance would you be col with that. Or maybe "white devil", would that be cool?

I don't care if a mutant gene cracka was raised around 99% black people. Blacks and white do not have the same history in this country. my grandmothers parents were slaves. Just because the public school system has not taught you the history of this country, does not make the history less of a fact.

All this melting pot BS is just whites wanting to invade black culture because they cannot come up with amy good music of themselves. Yella is the first cracka to tell the truth when he says that American music culture is black culture.
So your logic is to create a degrading word for white people, to balance out a word that people are attempting to take the negative connotations away from?

Even more, you aren't interested in breaking any positive barriers between races, have fun just being a n*gga, you can have that fully.
 7 years ago '11        #68
xrayvisionmedia 
space
avatar space
space
$388 | Props total: 43 43
 Cantankerous said:
So your logic is to create a degrading word for white people, to balance out a word that people are attempting to take the negative connotations away from?

Even more, you aren't interested in breaking any positive barriers between races, have fun just being a n*gga, you can have that fully.
No my logic is that if we create a word that white people perceive a degrading to themselves , they will not use it.

Its not my job to break racial barriers, I did not construct them. I am having fun being a black man.


Last edited by xrayvisionmedia; 10-02-2011 at 10:21 AM..
 10-02-2011, 10:14 AM         #69
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: props yela...
 7 years ago '10        #70
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Respect
 7 years ago '08        #71
The N 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$49,333 | Props total: 24940 24940

[pic - click to view]

 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #72
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 21147 21147
yelawolf trying to score some points from black people

 7 years ago '04        #73
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$537 | Props total: 34 34
yela just said he used to use the word around the house and his mom would slap the sh*t out of him

now he said he might slap a female , a very young one at that

the interviewer just said vnasty going around dropping n bombs making it sound like she says it in derogatory fashion.. thats not the case as mistah fab has co-signed, they use it as a term of endearment

overall, depends on where you're from and who you're around, if you use the word be cautious.. it doesnt mean the same to everyone
 7 years ago '04        #74
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,261 | Props total: 2308 2308
I'm mad it took another white rapper to say this..... but I already had respect for yella anyway props
 7 years ago '06        #75
TheKastOne 
space
avatar space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 338 338
is he that white...really?
 10-02-2011, 11:06 AM         #76
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barrebeast said:
yela just said he used to use the word around the house and his mom would slap the sh*t out of him

now he said he might slap a female , a very young one at that

the interviewer just said vnasty going around dropping n bombs making it sound like she says it in derogatory fashion.. thats not the case as mistah fab has co-signed, they use it as a term of endearment

overall, depends on where you're from and who you're around, if you use the word be cautious.. it doesnt mean the same to everyone


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #77
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
But V-nasty more popular than this guy tho..
 7 years ago '10        #78
KJHARDY 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$23,295 | Props total: 13140 13140
 ImInHerMouth said:
Most black folks make us a slave to this word. n*ggas don't even know what the fu*k they're offended for. You're offended cause you think you should be. You ain't getting chased by dogs and hosed down in the streets while being called "******" so you don't know the pain behind it. Black people need to stop the insecure sh*t and let whoever call whoever, "n*gga". It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.
:a greement1:
 7 years ago '04        #79
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,261 | Props total: 2308 2308
 barrebeast said:
the interviewer just said vnasty going around dropping n bombs making it sound like she says it in derogatory fashion.. thats not the case as mistah fab has co-signed, they use it as a term of endearment
wait?Wah?............... you know what? nevermind
 10-02-2011, 11:35 AM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd kop his album just off the strength of this interview...:cool-smiley-009:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy