Yelawolf Says No White Rappers Should Use The N Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Most black folks make us a slave to this word. n*ggas don't even know what the fu*k they're offended for. You're offended cause you think you should be. You ain't getting chased by dogs and hosed down in the streets while being called "******" so you don't know the pain behind it. Black people need to stop the insecure sh*t and let whoever call whoever, "n*gga". It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #42
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
He never said he would slap her she said she would get slap stop misquoting for fu*ks sake
 6 years ago '04        #43
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
He's right but I bet u he has used the word in his lifetime
Are you a retard did you not watch the interview boxden is filled with stupid idiots
 6 years ago '06        #44
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,546 | Props total: 2670 2670
I'm now fu*kin' with Yelawolf...
 6 years ago '04        #45
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
He's right. No matter how comfortable white rappers are saying it around their peoples, that doesn't make it OK to say it in their raps knowing it appeals to a Black audience
 10-02-2011, 05:51 AM         #46
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Most black folks make us a slave to this word. n*ggas don't even know what the fu*k they're offended for. You're offended cause you think you should be. You ain't getting chased by dogs and hosed down in the streets while being called "******" so you don't know the pain behind it. Black people need to stop the insecure sh*t and let whoever call whoever, "n*gga". It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.
agreed. i never get offended by the word... not cuz i have certain feelings about it or whatever, just that i got other sh*t to worry about than some white chick saying n*gga. Especially when its a word that I hear every single day from my people. If anything yall n*ggas should be desensitized to any effect that word may have... aside from that, you can always tell what someone really means by the context in which its used.

"what up my n*gga" isnt the same as "you're a ******"
 6 years ago '05        #47
texaco|B 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 104 104
 ImInHerMouth said:

Rowe said:
agreed. i never get offended by the word... not cuz i have certain feelings about it or whatever, just that i got other sh*t to worry about than some white chick saying n*gga. Especially when its a word that I hear every single day from my people. If anything yall n*ggas should be desensitized to any effect that word may have... aside from that, you can always tell what someone really means by the context in which its used.

"what up my n*gga" isnt the same as "you're a ******"

thats my thought, NO ONE should use this word - no matter what color your skin has .... but equally no man should slap women, just a sign of no balls!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10-02-2011, 06:47 AM         #48
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yela just tryin to win some black fans... sellout dude. like two wrongs make a right? so putting hands on a female is okay, but saying n igga is not? someone should smack his punkass up.
 6 years ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8202 8202
I think it was the great DMX who once said...."TALK IS CHEAP MUTHAPHUCKA", I bet he wont go to oakland and do it
 6 years ago '04        #50
Amaniello 1 heat pts
space
space
$329 | Props total: 1 1
his baby's mom is black

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #51
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
chick - v nasty
yelawolf - who?

the way he laughed when the interviewer said "she's a part of the white girl mob, is what they're calling themselves"
 6 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25678 25678
my dude...
 6 years ago '05        #53
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,775 | Props total: 1588 1588
theres nothing wrong wit a white person sayin n*gga im black and i just find that sh*t so primitive we as black people need to get out of our feelings. it is what it is.
 6 years ago '05        #54
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,775 | Props total: 1588 1588
 ImInHerMouth said:
real fu*king talk.
 10-02-2011, 08:36 AM         #55
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a word. Don't attach much feelings to it. Unless its meant to be derogatory and directed at you.

Props. Yella that dude. Won a couple of black fans with this.
 6 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
he started laughing when he heard kreayshawn

i still want that country cousins tape

edivegas said:
yela just tryin to win some black fans... sellout dude. like two wrongs make a right? so putting hands on a female is okay, but saying n igga is not? someone should smack his punkass up.
 6 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I feel V nasty if ya people let you say it around them....do you but when ya voice is being heard by people who not in ya circle........put a filter on ya mouth......its all about respect.....and if you too ignorant to show that respect dont be surprised when someone pops ya top. I respect Yella even more than that by basically saying its not his place to use it at all......out of respect and understanding.....the music is out there.....if you at home reciting the lyrics.....do you.....but when you see me walking down the street dont hit me with the "what up n*gga" cause I might be inclined to rearrange your dental work. Folks just need to respect one another. I'm a profane motherfu*ker but I've always filtered my words when around "elders" or people who might find that language offensive. Thats respect of others.
 6 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 ImInHerMouth said:
It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.

Yet if you and ya mom walking down the street and I call ya mother a hairy fat wh0ore you would probably be ready to stomp a hole in me...............
 6 years ago '04        #59
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Real sh*t...

I still don't like his music though
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago