Yelawolf Says No White Rappers Should Use The N Word

most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
20 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
Most black folks make us a slave to this word. n*ggas don't even know what the fu*k they're offended for. You're offended cause you think you should be. You ain't getting chased by dogs and hosed down in the streets while being called "******" so you don't know the pain behind it. Black people need to stop the insecure sh*t and let whoever call whoever, "n*gga". It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #42
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
He never said he would slap her she said she would get slap stop misquoting for fu*ks sake
 7 years ago '04        #43
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
He's right but I bet u he has used the word in his lifetime
Are you a retard did you not watch the interview boxden is filled with stupid idiots
 7 years ago '06        #44
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,883 | Props total: 3525 3525
I'm now fu*kin' with Yelawolf...
 7 years ago '04        #45
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
He's right. No matter how comfortable white rappers are saying it around their peoples, that doesn't make it OK to say it in their raps knowing it appeals to a Black audience
 10-02-2011, 04:51 AM         #46
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Most black folks make us a slave to this word. n*ggas don't even know what the fu*k they're offended for. You're offended cause you think you should be. You ain't getting chased by dogs and hosed down in the streets while being called "******" so you don't know the pain behind it. Black people need to stop the insecure sh*t and let whoever call whoever, "n*gga". It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.
agreed. i never get offended by the word... not cuz i have certain feelings about it or whatever, just that i got other sh*t to worry about than some white chick saying n*gga. Especially when its a word that I hear every single day from my people. If anything yall n*ggas should be desensitized to any effect that word may have... aside from that, you can always tell what someone really means by the context in which its used.

"what up my n*gga" isnt the same as "you're a ******"
 7 years ago '05        #47
texaco|B 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 105 105
 ImInHerMouth said:

Rowe said:
agreed. i never get offended by the word... not cuz i have certain feelings about it or whatever, just that i got other sh*t to worry about than some white chick saying n*gga. Especially when its a word that I hear every single day from my people. If anything yall n*ggas should be desensitized to any effect that word may have... aside from that, you can always tell what someone really means by the context in which its used.

"what up my n*gga" isnt the same as "you're a ******"

thats my thought, NO ONE should use this word - no matter what color your skin has .... but equally no man should slap women, just a sign of no balls!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10-02-2011, 05:47 AM         #48
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yela just tryin to win some black fans... sellout dude. like two wrongs make a right? so putting hands on a female is okay, but saying n igga is not? someone should smack his punkass up.
 7 years ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 12042 12042
I think it was the great DMX who once said...."TALK IS CHEAP MUTHAPHUCKA", I bet he wont go to oakland and do it
 7 years ago '04        #50
Amaniello 1 heat pts
space
space
$329 | Props total: 1 1
his baby's mom is black

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #51
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
chick - v nasty
yelawolf - who?

the way he laughed when the interviewer said "she's a part of the white girl mob, is what they're calling themselves"
 7 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,631 | Props total: 37187 37187
my dude...
 7 years ago '05        #53
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 2378 2378
theres nothing wrong wit a white person sayin n*gga im black and i just find that sh*t so primitive we as black people need to get out of our feelings. it is what it is.
 7 years ago '05        #54
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 2378 2378
 ImInHerMouth said:
real fu*king talk.
 10-02-2011, 07:36 AM         #55
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a word. Don't attach much feelings to it. Unless its meant to be derogatory and directed at you.

Props. Yella that dude. Won a couple of black fans with this.
 7 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,738 | Props total: 9863 9863
he started laughing when he heard kreayshawn

i still want that country cousins tape :nasmad:

edivegas said:
yela just tryin to win some black fans... sellout dude. like two wrongs make a right? so putting hands on a female is okay, but saying n igga is not? someone should smack his punkass up.
 7 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
I feel V nasty if ya people let you say it around them....do you but when ya voice is being heard by people who not in ya circle........put a filter on ya mouth......its all about respect.....and if you too ignorant to show that respect dont be surprised when someone pops ya top. I respect Yella even more than that by basically saying its not his place to use it at all......out of respect and understanding.....the music is out there.....if you at home reciting the lyrics.....do you.....but when you see me walking down the street dont hit me with the "what up n*gga" cause I might be inclined to rearrange your dental work. Folks just need to respect one another. I'm a profane motherfu*ker but I've always filtered my words when around "elders" or people who might find that language offensive. Thats respect of others.
 7 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 ImInHerMouth said:
It's so fu*king stupid. Words are powerless. If you don't attach feelings to them, they don't mean sh*t.

Yet if you and ya mom walking down the street and I call ya mother a hairy fat wh0ore you would probably be ready to stomp a hole in me...............
 7 years ago '04        #59
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
Real sh*t...

I still don't like his music though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy