NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 YngSwift said:
how can you compare a teams only true offensive weapon to a a player on a team who has many weapons...ofcourse the player who gets 99% of the throws his way is gonna have much better stats in the long run then the player who has to split his throws with other weapons on the offense...stats really dont mean a player is better then another because he has more yards or catches or touchdowns...look at how many opportunities he had to get way up there!! look at how lebron stats while playing for the cavs then see his stats playing for the heat where he shares the ball more!!
I'm not even gonna go hard on you bro.

Ima just say you have NO CLUE what you are talking about, check out some football this Sunday if your not too busy doing something else...
 6 years ago '07        #22
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Since the beginning of the 2007 season, Austin has played in one game less than Johnson has.

Yet the statistics show a landslide Johnson victory: 286 catches for 4,416 yards and 39 touchdowns versus Austin's 182 catches for 2,948 yards and 25 touchdowns. Johnson even holds the edge in rushing, averaging 8.7 yards a carry for eight touchdowns while Austin averages 8.9 yards per carry for just one score.

Austin didn't become a starter until about 1/3 of the way through 2009 so its pointless to bring up his stats all the way back from 07 and 08 when he was a 4th string WR. Look @ the numbers for when they're starting and Austin's are as good or better in all categories. Also Johnson doesn't hold the edge in rushing..he has 8 fumbles not 8 rushing TDs.
 10-01-2011, 05:58 PM         #23
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris Cassius said:

Austin didn't become a starter until about 1/3 of the way through 2009 so its pointless to bring up his stats all the way back from 07 and 08 when he was a 4th string WR. Look @ the numbers for when they're starting and Austin's are as good or better in all categories. Also Johnson doesn't hold the edge in rushing..he has 8 fumbles not 8 rushing TDs.
so youre with mr.ryan on this taking austin or dez on calvin? have fun with that buddy

edit:he said since they both played in the same amount of games he'll compare stats...nothing about starts or any of thatbut i guess you can pick and choose

Last edited by SmooveDude; 10-01-2011 at 06:01 PM..
 10-01-2011, 05:59 PM         #24
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
how can you compare a teams only true offensive weapon to a a player on a team who has many weapons...ofcourse the player who gets 99% of the throws his way is gonna have much better stats in the long run then the player who has to split his throws with other weapons on the offense...stats really dont mean a player is better then another because he has more yards or catches or touchdowns...look at how many opportunities he had to get way up there!! look at how lebron stats while playing for the cavs then see his stats playing for the heat where he shares the ball more!!
calvin doesnt catch the most passes on the team....he never does, he rarily catches the most in a game so what are you saying???

you must not know much about what youre talkin about so ima let it ride
 6 years ago '05        #25
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Gotta love the Cowboys. These n*ggas field goaled their way to a home win against the lowly Redskins and still talk as if they are the greatest team to ever walk the earth.
 6 years ago '04        #26
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 SmooveDude said:
so youre with mr.ryan on this taking austin or dez on calvin? have fun with that buddy
i really think he was jus focusing on Miles Austin and how the article downplayed just how well Miles has performed since becoming starter...the article has to go back to 07 when Miles was barely in the lineup to make a credible argument stats-wise because Miles has been just about even statistically with Megatron since 09
 6 years ago '07        #27
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 SmooveDude said:
I dont care what Rob Ryan has to say about taking Austin or Dez over Calvin. I saw his statement as more of a compliment to Austin and Dez, and showing confidence in his defense, than an attack against CJ.

Last edited by Chris Cassius; 10-01-2011 at 06:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #28
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 SmooveDude said:

edit:he said since they both played in the same amount of games he'll compare stats...nothing about starts or any of thatbut i guess you can pick and choose
how is that picking and choosing??? Calvin has been a STARTER since he came in the league, how can you compare being in a few snaps a game to being in the game every snap on offense?

the games may be about the same but lets not act like Miles wasnt in the game sparingly while Megatron was in there every snap
 10-01-2011, 06:53 PM         #29
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
how is that picking and choosing??? Calvin has been a STARTER since he came in the league, how can you compare being in a few snaps a game to being in the game every snap on offense?

the games may be about the same but lets not act like Miles wasnt in the game sparingly while Megatron was in there every snap
calvin didnt start every game but he never played healthy his entire career...he missed games for injury, he left games for injuryhe nursin a shoulder and ankle right now...but...to say calvin is in the game every snap or gets looked at every snap aint accurate at all....im sure miles got targeted more than CJ these last few years am i right or am i right
 10-01-2011, 07:40 PM         #30
DcBaLLinBoyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
id take calvin over both.. put together.
your a redskin fan, of course.. you'll take anything instead of what you have...moss, gaffney, armstrong, banks???
 6 years ago '05        #31
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:
your a redskin fan, of course.. you'll take anything instead of what you have...moss, gaffney, armstrong, banks???
notices DC in screen name and TONY ROMO in avy....

6 years ago '10        #32
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
calvin probably best receiver in the league.... even if he aint no one gonna say im crazy if i say so

if i said miles austin was the best receiver in the league id get laughed at
 6 years ago '06        #33
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
Man, Calvin gets a lot of hate from people around the NFL it seems. Must have got em mad over something
 6 years ago '07        #34
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
cj>>>>those 2
 6 years ago '05        #35
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 Dro889 said:
id take calvin over both.. put together.
This.
 10-01-2011, 09:37 PM         #36
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dez is a animal
miles is overrated

calvin has the best physical skill set ever

damn i miss rob being our DC
 6 years ago '06        #37
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 deathrow said:
:dancingcool:Megatron and dez both on my team lehhhgo!
mine too #highfive
 6 years ago '08        #38
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
whoevers even attempting to make this a debate has severe mental issues and needs to be checked out. its calvin/andre, then the rest are second tier.
 6 years ago '04        #39
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
miles aint even top 20!
 10-01-2011, 10:21 PM         #40
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rob ryan a f*ggot.............. I can't wait till Detroit puts an a.ss whooping on that Homo behind center and my brother pays for my lunch for the entire week!!!! :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy