Samsung Isn't Copying Apple At All (sarcasm) (Proof Pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
MyZ28 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 1265 1265
 Dylx said:
You can't be serious....name one thing you can't do on iphone that you can magically do on HTC and Samsungs?

Or are you talking about design? Because again

Insert a Micro SD Card ...change the launcher on the homescreen so it doesnt look like everyone's else who has the same phone....use macromedia flash....add music to it without the need of itunes....
 6 years ago '04        #42
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

The volume of Android users still doesn't make the phones any better designed or the UI more appealing. For the legion of Android phones I can count about 6 handsets that deserve the devotion you give it. Two of them I guarantee you've never touched before.
I was speaking purely from a sales perspective, but the reason they are "winning" is because they have a million (cheaper) phones to choose from. For every good Android phone out there, there's two sh*tty ones.
 6 years ago '05        #43
Dylx 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 4 4
 MyZ28 said:
Insert a Micro SD Card ...change the launcher on the homescreen so it doesnt look like everyone's else who has the same phone....use macromedia flash....add music to it without the need of itunes....
If you already have the storage why do you need a removable piece?

Changing launchers and all that other stuff is part of why android runs like crap now. its not optimized.

Use flash? Thats not an advantage; flash sucks, everyone who uses it will agree. Its slow, crashes and is going to the waste dump. Everything is in the process of converting to html-5 which is better for all. And honestly ive never used my ipad and said damn I wish i had flash right now.

Itunes? You say that like its a bad thing? i get everything another "itunes inspired" or wmp has and more?
 6 years ago '11        #44
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Apple has always been bullsh*t , and now that Sprint has picked it up its value ( Customer value ) will decline .It had an edge because it was being offered only through At & T limiting supply ., now since supply has grown who will want that sh*t .

Ive made G5 computers for 1/10th of the price .

Oh Yea the first Touch Screen Phone (Popular) was a Windows Mobile Phone. Had it on Vzw it had a slide out keyboard and a stylus I forgot what it was callecd cause it was like 5years ago ... .... Had bi*ches like wtf is that before the Iphone even came out ...
 6 years ago '05        #45
Killamike504 
space
space
$816 | Props total: 276 276
 MyZ28 said:
and widgets, 4g, able to actually open the phone, 8mp camera, camera flash, and swype
 10-02-2011, 11:21 AM         #46
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
I was speaking purely from a sales perspective, but the reason they are "winning" is because they have a million (cheaper) phones to choose from. For every good Android phone out there, there's two sh*tty ones.
See, I'm not an analyst so sales mean nothing to me (My Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7 is proof of that). Nobody in their right mind is going to deny Android is "winning" in sales, specs, variety and versatility. But from a Customer Service standpoint, durability standpoint and the feeling that you got your value standpoint...it still has a way to go. That's what I personally look at with a phone.
 6 years ago '04        #47
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Dangerously said:
See, I'm not an analyst so sales mean nothing to me (My Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7 is proof of that). Nobody in their right mind is going to deny Android is "winning" in sales, specs, variety and versatility. But from a Customer Service standpoint, durability standpoint and the feeling that you got your value standpoint...it still has a way to go. That's what I personally look at with a phone.
I am not disagreeing with you at all, I was just saying why the average Android Stan believes that they are winning, and if you are about the bottom line they are. Still though, it's different phones for different companies so it's not like one phone is outselling the other, they're just collectively dominating sales. It's impressive, but at the same time it really isn't.

Personally, the iPhone will always be my first choice because I like the overall build of the phones and I actually like using iTunes for my media across all my Apple devices. We'll see come Tuesday though. AT&T just started selling the Galaxy S II and I really want a bigger screen, but I'm not overly fond of Android. There's always Searay, but I heard that phone wasn't going to be 4"
 10-02-2011, 11:48 AM         #48
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
I am not disagreeing with you at all, I was just saying why the average Android Stan believes that they are winning, and if you are about the bottom line they are. Still though, it's different phones for different companies so it's not like one phone is outselling the other, they're just collectively dominating sales. It's impressive, but at the same time it really isn't.

Personally, the iPhone will always be my first choice because I like the overall build of the phones and I actually like using iTunes for my media across all my Apple devices. We'll see come Tuesday though. AT&T just started selling the Galaxy S II and I really want a bigger screen, but I'm not overly fond of Android. There's always Searay, but I heard that phone wasn't going to be 4"
The bigger screen actually makes a world of difference.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Dylx 
space
space
 Killamike504 said:
and widgets, 4g, able to actually open the phone, 8mp camera, camera flash, and swype
Wigets? I hate wigets they slow my evo to a crawl, and k!ll battery life

If you're not on verizon dont even bring up 4g

Able to actually open the phone?? I dont even know what you're talking about......

8mp camera, all android phones dont have a 8mp camera, and the ones that do the picture quality is average at best. Iphone pictures have better quality period, at lesser MP, and the upcoming phone should erase you're issues with picture size.

My evo has a camera flash, my iphone does as welll......

Swype....In my experience I hated swipe, i tried it on my evo, evo3d....and a copy for the iphone (jailbroken).
 6 years ago '05        #50
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
 Duntaz said:
i couldve sworn samsung makes and distributes the best screens
THiS! Apple aint fu*king with SUPER AMOLED +, and samsungs devices > apples frail sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #51
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
does anyone realize that Samsung makes Apple's products? Once the tablet market exploded, of course Samsung was going to get their hand into it
 6 years ago '10        #52
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 5822 5822
If you dont work for Apple does it matter?
If you do work for Apple, dont they have lawyers for this?
If u ARE a lawyer for Apple, KA-CHING! Congrats my dude!!
 10-02-2011, 03:41 PM         #53
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dylx said:
You can't be serious....name one thing you can't do on iphone that you can magically do on HTC and Samsungs?
Flash.
 6 years ago '05        #54
Dylx 
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Flash.
Yall keep saying flash like thats a advantage, that is a dying technology; you'll see soon enough :dancingcool: ....even if i needed flash I can download skyfire and have it.......
 10-02-2011, 04:41 PM         #55
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok but what can you do on an iPhone that you can't on an Android?
 6 years ago '06        #56
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 Andhily said:
sell drugs straight off the iphone..
 6 years ago '05        #57
Dylx 
space
space
 Andhily said:
Nothing, they are all the same. The only difference that matters is build quality, software quality and user experience. All which apple wins on all fronts.
 6 years ago '05        #58
MyZ28 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 1265 1265
 Dylx said:
If you already have the storage why do you need a removable piece?

Changing launchers and all that other stuff is part of why android runs like crap now. its not optimized.

Use flash? Thats not an advantage; flash sucks, everyone who uses it will agree. Its slow, crashes and is going to the waste dump. Everything is in the process of converting to html-5 which is better for all. And honestly ive never used my ipad and said damn I wish i had flash right now.

Itunes? You say that like its a bad thing? i get everything another "itunes inspired" or wmp has and more?
You ask what can be done not whether you like it or not. Im not trying to convince you to change your opinion, only answered your question. And yes itunes is horrible as is windows media player.
 10-02-2011, 06:42 PM         #59
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
sell drugs straight off the iphone..
but y ross use twitter for android tho
 6 years ago '05        #60
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,096 | Props total: 10787 10787
 Andhily said:
but y ross use twitter for android tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy