October 2011: WDYWT (What Did You Wear Today?)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,047 | Props total: 4735 4735
 PTC said:
n*gga... if you spending money on someone and you're just 1 person on their list... I'd call you stupid.

That isn't a rule of society, that's just logic.

Respect may be a "rule" of society, but it's also one that is universal and real n*ggas see that.
And thats your opinion u gettin hostile bout it if i wanna spend money on someone or vice

versa who biz is that but mine or theirs its not your money my n*gga some people do

actually get a joy out of doin somethin for someone else and all they want is a thank you or

see you smile others do it kus they expect something back or want to be treated a certain way

i mean who really gives a sh*t bout dollars dat aint goin or coming out your own Pocket...

I doubt a chick dats buying me shoes cares what u think she aint fu*kin you .

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-11-2011 at 10:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #162
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
if you seek out a female solely to have her buy you sh*t, you're a bastard

if your girl, or a chick you're fu*king, is buying you sh*t, there's nothing wrong with that

and the only reason i think you're a bastard just for seeking the girl out to buy you sh*t is because girls do it for different reasons than guys do it

a guy becomes a sugar daddy because he wants some pus*y, a girl buys all that sh*t because she wants love

a female isn't taking advantage of a dude that's paying for the pus*y, but a dude that's letting a girl think he loves her so he can get some sneakers is a piece of sh*t

IMO at least
 6 years ago '05        #163
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
aaand dude's lace swaps have been a no-go for me

swapping laces usually doesn't work out well IMO
 6 years ago '06        #164
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 daliff89 said:
if you seek out a female solely to have her buy you sh*t, you're a bastard

if your girl, or a chick you're fu*king, is buying you sh*t, there's nothing wrong with that

and the only reason i think you're a bastard just for seeking the girl out to buy you sh*t is because girls do it for different reasons than guys do it

a guy becomes a sugar daddy because he wants some pus*y, a girl buys all that sh*t because she wants love

a female isn't taking advantage of a dude that's paying for the pus*y, but a dude that's letting a girl think he loves her so he can get some sneakers is a piece of sh*t

IMO at least
This.......how a white n*gga from WV with a mattress on the floor and about 19 different guns got more sense than this PTC n*gga?

p.s. no diss liff...lol
 6 years ago '04        #165
space
space
 daliff89 said:
aaand dude's lace swaps have been a no-go for me

swapping laces usually doesn't work out well IMO
nothin wrong with your opinion just diff from mine
 6 years ago '04        #166
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
This.......how a white n*gga from WV with a mattress on the floor and about 19 different guns got more sense than this PTC n*gga?

p.s. no diss liff...lol
lol 19 diff gunz
 6 years ago '05        #167
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
sh*t, i wish i had 19 guns...

i'm only at 5, 6 if you count the one i bought for my mom

note i said 'bought for' and not 'sold to'

might make another purchase tomorrow though
 6 years ago '10        #168
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,895 | Props total: 5785 5785

[pic - click to view]

AF1 Supreme Low
(Locked myself outta the crib earlier. Pardon the rough ankles)
 6 years ago '11        #169
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 NYC-Banga said:
i dont need respect from net n*ggas nor do i respect a n*gga who dont fu*king quote me on the reply.

Bottomline.
lol you talkin like I'm scared to quote you... GTFOH here with that sh*t.

There were two people that my post had referred to, and I know yo a.ss live in here... you gon read it and see me anyways.

Come on, any logical person on here knows you fien for respect from net n*ggas, otherwise, why would you spend so much time in here postin up sh*t to awe n*ggas?
 6 years ago '11        #170
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
another thing a gold digger is person who sets their sights on a person for one thing and and one thing only and thats money/gifts

someone asked me what im paying chicks...i said 15% attention and 85% d!ck

insomniac made a comment and i replied...at the end of the day im in it to fu*k, but ive never asked a bi*ch for anything...thats what i work hard for, got 2 bank accounts for...if a chick offers out of the kindness of heart because she really feeling a n*gga or because i served her some good d!ck and she hooked...theres nothing wrong with that and/or its not gold digging

and get your sh*t straight before you try to make an impactful statement
you fu*kin retarded?... what you said had nothing to do with what I said... regardless if she offered you something out of kindness of heart that doesn't take away you accepting sh*t from her. You got 2 bank accounts for it? So you spend $ on her too correct? See, thats a different story.

Like I said, that's just ME... if I want pus*y I want pus*y... you try to give me gifts and I know I just like the pus*y then I'll have a hard time accepting that. I don't need that sh*t..

Generally, as daliff said, girls buy you sh*t cuz they want love not more d!ck... only stupid bi*ches and males think like that hence why I made that comparison.

My statement had enough impact to get props from it.
 6 years ago '04        #171
space
space
the concept that buying u gift equals love is stupid anyway it goes its no reason for all this talk

u dont except gifts from girls fine if others do fine to who does it hurt on this board
 6 years ago '11        #172
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
And thats your opinion u gettin hostile bout it if i wanna spend money on someone or vice

versa who biz is that but mine or theirs its not your money my n*gga some people do

actually get a joy out of doin somethin for someone else and all they want is a thank you or

see you smile others do it kus they expect something back or want to be treated a certain way

i mean who really gives a sh*t bout dollars dat aint goin or coming out your own Pocket...

I doubt a chick dats buying me shoes cares what u think she aint fu*kin you .
Hostile...? For real?

If you wanna spend money on someone, I'm not gon stop you but I'll obviously look at it from my perspective. If you spending money on someone as you being their option, I'd call you stupid... you don't value yourself period. Now if you spending money on a lot of people for d!ck/pus*y thats different... but that wasn't my point at the beginning.

I'm not sure where you're gettin at with the rest of your post, this is a damn forum where everything is public... I can understand if I was buttin in a private conversation... but this is a forum.

No one buys sh*t for someone else just "cuz"... maybe something little, but no bi*ch buys shoes for n*ggas just "cuz" unless she loaded, and if she loaded she most likely not the dumbest bi*ch in the world to be doing that.

People work hard for their $, if they choose to buy you sh*t I never take that for granted.
 6 years ago '11        #173
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
the concept that buying u gift equals love is stupid anyway it goes its no reason for all this talk

u dont except gifts from girls fine if others do fine to who does it hurt on this board
That's not my point n*gga, it's not that I don't... I would have trouble accepting gifts from girls I treat as HO's (ie 15% attention)... I'm just making a point. These n*ggas voicing their opinion that they think it's sick and I'm voicing mines... that's it. Just cuz I don't agree don't mean I'm not gonna type it.

Look, I don't know the situation or conditions of these n*ggas situations, they could be over exaggerating sh*t for all I know... I was trying to make a broader statement.
 6 years ago '11        #174
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:

And gift don't exactly = love... it just an action that comes outta love (for girls).... n*ggas be doing that sh*t for pus*y lol
 6 years ago '04        #175
space
space
Ok well i know for a fact people do buy people things just because, and price doesnt matter u see something you know a person would like u think of em and buy it just off the fact they'd like it...

it could be a friend, fu*k buddy, or a option type person all these are relationships with bonds some
bigger and more iimportant but still a bond none the less...People do that just to make a person happy.
To take pride in the fact of knowing i did somethin nice for a person not really expecting anything back but a wow thnx...

Now if someone buys something for me expecting me to say i love them dats dumb and yes it has happened and so what dats just stupid... You might as well just say hey if i buy you this does it mean you love me wtf type sh*t is that to think or even ask.
 6 years ago '04        #176
space
space
Plus you forgetting the cougars old a.ss bi*ches with cake dat just wanna spoil a young dude kus they miss they son or somesh*t lmao
 6 years ago '07        #177
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 PTC said:
No one buys sh*t for someone else just "cuz"... maybe something little, but no bi*ch buys shoes for n*ggas just "cuz" unless she loaded, and if she loaded she most likely not the dumbest bi*ch in the world to be doing that.
That's a lot of generalization in a small space, bro. I'm not going to give you an anecdote about my relationship, but that's mostly because I think I understand your point. But, just to be clear, my girl has bought me things often just because, and vice versa. Whether it be something lightweight like kicks, or something a bit more costly like jewelry, we do that.

But even in more casual friendships/relationships, I've bought things for females. And they've been quick to dig back in their pockets and hold me down. I chill with girls in my college, who all know I've got a serious girl, and we hit bars where I'll open the tab. The mindframe is never, "Yeah, I'm fu*king one of these." Because I'm not a thirstbucket. And I think they enjoy my company because they know me. That might be the benefit of being a slightly older dude around younger girls who get hit on with corny game, though.

But I don't chill with too many bum bi*ches or bum n*ggas, in general. That's not to be too boastful, but I'm fortunate enough to know moderately successful people who'll be somewhere, see something I like, hit me with a text to confirm, and pick it up without worrying about reimbursement. And I do the same.

Crazy, because of the very few friends I do have, we established to not let money be an object. It destroys friendships, and if we enjoy one another's company, we avoid unnecessary drama. Obviously I won't buy a chick a car, like she won't pay my rent for a month, but some kicks? That's whatever.
 6 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
That's a lot of generalization in a small space, bro. I'm not going to give you an anecdote about my relationship, but that's mostly because I think I understand your point. But, just to be clear, my girl has bought me things often just because, and vice versa. Whether it be something lightweight like kicks, or something a bit more costly like jewelry, we do that.

But even in more casual friendships/relationships, I've bought things for females. And they've been quick to dig back in their pockets and hold me down. I chill with girls in my college, who all know I've got a serious girl, and we hit bars where I'll open the tab. The mindframe is never, "Yeah, I'm fu*king one of these." Because I'm not a thirstbucket. And I think they enjoy my company because they know me. That might be the benefit of being a slightly older dude around younger girls who get hit on with corny game, though.

But I don't chill with too many bum bi*ches or bum n*ggas, in general. That's not to be too boastful, but I'm fortunate enough to know moderately successful people who'll be somewhere, see something I like, hit me with a text to confirm, and pick it up without worrying about reimbursement. And I do the same.

Crazy, because of the very few friends I do have, we established to not let money be an object. It destroys friendships, and if we enjoy one another's company, we avoid unnecessary drama. Obviously I won't buy a chick a car, like she won't pay my rent for a month, but some kicks? That's whatever.
thnx brother keith sorry but this has been buggin me since last year is that u in that avy bro
 6 years ago '11        #179
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:

It is a generalization... but being in a relationship is completely different.

But what I was saying applies to what you just said... you buy sh*t for people you got good relationships and they return the favor. That's not even on the same line of my point.

Rarely will you find someone who will consistently buy you kicks and you don't spend a dime on them unless ya'll been known each other since childhood where it's like a "family" relationship.

What you just said is completely different from what the original posts I was responding to... n*ggas talking about bi*ches buying them iPhones n they just fu*k em type sh*t... lol obviously these aren't the highest of quality females.

I'm not gon sit here and lie and say I've never accepted high $ items from females.. I'm just saying I've grown enough to see where I believe the line should be drawn as far as accepting things from people.

Let me be clear, if someone is buying something for me from the kindness of heart I'm damn sure I'll be able and I will return the favor in the future (and not just to d!ck them down)
 6 years ago '07        #180
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 UF4Soldier said:
thnx brother keith sorry but this has been buggin me since last year is that u in that avy bro
Yes. Yes, it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy