October 2011: WDYWT (What Did You Wear Today?)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2011, 11:50 PM         #361
SwaggerPolice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
so ur knocking everyone else i a.ssume?

because you said ur not knocking us who did...but then say "them dudes are on here all day"..

so wtf are you really saying...are u knocking us or are you knocking everyone who didnt including yourself?

i for one spend about 2-3 hours total tops a week on bx...if im on here...im replying for 3-5 mins and leave and come back later....and i might have a run where im here for 30 mins straight clowning back and forth with rugby.

so who are you knocking really?

and my mother does nothing anymore, but be her beautiful self, because I "made her" retire.
On bx all day was a hyperbole.
I'm a.ssuming you are under 23 if I am wrong, correct me

Unless you are a professional athlete there's no way you make 6 digits yearly, let alone that much in the bank

But let us know what do you do? And miss me with that it's personal. Because I dont see how it's more personal then a bank statement
 6 years ago '06        #362
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 UF4Soldier said:
these n*ggaz illuminati babies lol u ask em what they do no response then they randomly reply

to someone elses off subject questions lol naw im playing dat sh*t a mystery i pretty sure banga

got stock n nike tyler is a a.ssassin and rugby counts cards playing 21 in vegas ,,,,bout My paper

is one of will smiths kids .... and these is facts ....lmao
i work in networking, fashion and run/own a few things on the side.
i got a bachelors degree from Devry university and i'm a certified MCSE

i do currently own stocks, I did do illegal things in the past.

the end.
 6 years ago '06        #363
space
space
 SwaggerPolice said:
On bx all day was a hyperbole.
I'm a.ssuming you are under 23 if I am wrong, correct me

Unless you are a professional athlete there's no way you make 6 digits yearly, let alone that much in the bank

But let us know what do you do? And miss me with that it's personal. Because I dont see how it's more personal then a bank statement
check above, sherlock.
 6 years ago '06        #364
space
space
 RLRugby said:
no hate but i know u were born into that bread

sh*t all makes sense

u shouldnt put that type of info out there like that cause it will get u hurt

all jokes aside
n*ggas get hurt for less...i'm not afraid of anything except my mothers death and GOD

i done been through more sh*t than you can ever fu*king imagine...all jokes aside.

you have any doubts...ask my n*gga Truewest...who comes in here sometimes...thats my brother from another mother i been knowing him for over 10 years and he knows my life inside and out.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-14-2011 at 12:08 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #365
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 573 573
Like....I have nuttin against y'all n*ggas and ya astronomical bank account balances...but y'all n*ggas make it seem like its ALL peaches & cream...like there has to be some back story or struggle to this sh*t....cuz I Grindin like a slow jam out here an y'all makin it look to effortless yo..

I need to find that formula y'all n*ggas are following cuz I feel like im not doin NUTTIN in life

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 10-14-2011 at 12:23 AM..
 10-14-2011, 12:16 AM         #366
SwaggerPolice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bangs vauge answers on what he does only makes the born into money theory so much stronger. I'm sure we all have done illegal things in our teen days to make a quick buck. But don't try to insult our intelligence like you was moving bricks of coke

Last edited by SwaggerPolice; 10-14-2011 at 12:19 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #367
space
space
^^^ OK. -__- No matter how much I talk ppl are gonna doubt or hate or whatever

Im a just stay quiet about this...

whether I moved bricks or was born into this or got a settlement or whatever..I have it.

Do you...I been doing me.

"the unimaginable to others is reality to some"
 10-14-2011, 12:34 AM         #368
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Despite a flourishing career, I obtained everything with very likkle education. Nuh lie. Dropped out of highschool like 15 years ago. Never experienced college or university life.

it's really not about what you know......it's who you know.

Not saying education is not important. Because it really is......
 10-14-2011, 12:35 AM         #369
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and respeck to Banga for what he did for his moms........
 6 years ago '06        #370
space
space
^^^^ I'm saying these n*ggas want a fu*king biological timeline of how WE got OUR money and sh*t, the fu*k else they want our DNA? Our sperm?

Shouts to the n*ggas who congratulated, the rest of you n*ggas broke for a very obvious reason
 6 years ago '07        #371
space
space
Yo Benny...thas wah I'm sayin...like everybody has a struggle and a back story...I really don't care what y'all do to get ya money...I was just lookin at it from da angle of....what Im I NOT doing...

but at da end of da day....you can't rush success...nahmean..

as Dwayne Carter once said "Patience is a Talent"..

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 10-14-2011 at 12:44 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #372
yungcity 1 heat pts
space
space
$204 | Props total: 26 26
 NYC-Banga said:
and my mother does nothing anymore, but be her beautiful self, because I "made her" retire.
I salute you man

you were homeless, got a degree from one of those tv commercial colleges, and your black but still managed to make six figures and give your mom a better life

hopefully i can do the same for mine by the time im 20
 10-14-2011, 01:11 AM         #373
SwaggerPolice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
^^^^ I'm saying these n*ggas want a fu*king biological timeline of how WE got OUR money and sh*t, the fu*k else they want our DNA? Our sperm?

Shouts to the n*ggas who congratulated, the rest of you n*ggas broke for a very obvious reason
Yeah because you have been so detailed. At least that other poster can admit he got a trust fund. You sound like a Jo Jo Simmons type cat. Everything in life handed to you and think networking and running a blog = hustler. You have a devry degree "hood rat degree" and we supposed to believe you capable of running business and hustling with stocks? Stop it slime
 6 years ago '07        #374
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
lol. sh*t got really real in here. went from shoe lace tips to stock tips.

It sounds like a really sh*tty thing to say, but money always comes in easier when you stop giving a fu*k about it. Like pus*y. That's vague, but once I found my lane and identified where I wanted to be, life slowed down and opportunities became a bit clearer.

Asking about colleges and degrees don't matter. You need to ask yourselves, what's my personality? What am I built for? And then find your lane. Because if it was that easy, we'd all be doctors and lawyers. That MD money is good, but are you built for 10 years of school after the BA, 20-hour shifts in the hospital, and emergency-room surgery where the patient might die on your watch?

But take that with a grain of salt, because I'm not fu*king with some of the bank accounts shown in here. lol.
 6 years ago '07        #375
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:

It sounds like a really sh*tty thing to say, but money always comes in easier when you stop giving a fu*k about it. Like pus*y. That's vague, but once I found my lane and identified where I wanted to be, life slowed down and opportunities became a bit clearer.

Asking about colleges and degrees don't matter. You need to ask yourselves, what's my personality? What am I built for? And then find your lane. Because if it was that easy, we'd all be doctors and lawyers. That MD money is good, but are you built for 10 years of school after the BA, 20-hour shifts in the hospital, and emergency-room surgery where the patient might die on your watch?

But take that with a grain of salt, because I'm not fu*king with some of the bank accounts shown in here. lol.

[pic - click to view]

Thas Real Rap rite dere ma n*gga...well said..
 10-14-2011, 02:37 AM         #376
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:

I agree with everything. Expect for Money comes when you dont give a f*ck about it. That couldnt be any further from the truth. Unless you are up being proactive, you wont be seeing any $$$$

But that 3rd paragraph is straight real talk
 6 years ago '07        #377
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6154 6154
"But what's it all worth???
Can't take it wit u under this Earth
Rich men died & tried but none of it worked
They jus rob ur grave" -

Keep chasing materialism & the almighty dollar c where it gets yall
 6 years ago '06        #378
space
space
 Sincere730 said:
"But what's it all worth???
Can't take it wit u under this Earth
Rich men died & tried but none of it worked
They jus rob ur grave" -

Keep chasing materialism & the almighty dollar c where it gets yall
"Im high n*gga, I want the sky
The world, when I'm done I'm a give it to my sons
let em live it up, split it up..."
 6 years ago '06        #379
space
space
 6 years ago '07        #380
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 BoutMyPaper said:
I agree with everything. Expect for Money comes when you dont give a f*ck about it. That couldnt be any further from the truth. Unless you are up being proactive, you wont be seeing any $$$$

But that 3rd paragraph is straight real talk
Oh, well I didn't mean be lazy & live off the system or anything. You have to care to some degree. But I'm one of those idealists who believes its possible to be successful while doing what you love. That's why I said its about finding your lane. Know your skills, what you have to offer, and track down the dollars in that industry. There's money everywhere.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy