October 2011: WDYWT (What Did You Wear Today?)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2011, 01:33 PM         #261
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BennyBlanco said:
^^^^Thats just one account.....who knows how many accout he has....His watch cost more then whats in his account
Get off his d*ck. Like i said at the end of the day he is living in a dingy a.ss apartment. he need to get his priorities straight
 10-13-2011, 01:33 PM         #262
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
...(which is why i be on ghost mode cause of the same reason u clown fu*k, i be having 20 PM'S, i come on do a post and dont answer the pm's n*ggas wanna cry and be like why u ignoring me, i seen you viewing the pick up thread)
i see
 10-13-2011, 01:33 PM         #263
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
this the sh*t n*ggas dont understand, because they dont have this aspect in their life

so of course when they see another n*gga getting it, they can't fathom it, thus where the ignorant comments come in and the hate rises

n*ggas be on that "there's no way in hell, this n*gga got this sh*t, this way, because it never happens to me or anybody i know of" hating
say no more.its been explained
 6 years ago '11        #264
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 The Insomniac said:
And your 100% right homie which is why my room looks like this now

[pic - click to view]

Felt like my apartment didnt match my lifestyle so I threw everything away to get new sh*t starting with the bedroom

And thats a Manhattan apartment for a n!gga finishing school so if your familiar with NY cost of living I dont need to speak any further
Look, if you gettin money then get your money. All I was typing was a response to what I saw with my very own eyes, and that wasn't lots of money.

400 for a car payment a month is normal for a student, especially if you drive a decent...a real nicer car warrants more than that (and depending on your record obviously).

Till you SEE n*ggas with multiple cars paid in cash you know there's a lot more this world has to offer. Lots of money to other people might not be lots of money to me, and not because I'm just making up fantasy sh*t but it's because I seen crazy sh*t and been through crazy sh*t... and am apart of crazy sh*t.

I remember when I was like 16 and I was tellin my new GF at the time about a family friend who was 23 and just came up, made 400k for the past 2 years in his business... I was tellin her like damn this n*gga made it etc...

Then she said

"(my name)... that's how much my dad paid in taxes last year"

My point is, till you actually see it, you're standards are probably not up to it.
 6 years ago '04        #265
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,976 | Props total: 4583 4583
 pufntrees718 said:
i guess ur not a baseball fan.or too young
naw not Really into baseball it just thru me off kus he had the pic of in the members only jacket so i was like who the fu*k is that
 10-13-2011, 01:35 PM         #266
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
But how do you know I'm not THE Keith Hernandez, god? From Seinfeld fame? In your Cash 4 Gold commercials on ESPN?
why would keith hernandez be on boxdenthat n*gga playin golf or somethin
 6 years ago '06        #267
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 RLRugby said:
i would like to take this time to apologize to all the ppl i have been disrespectful towards

i wont say anything slick

or throw subliminals indirectly towards anyone
we good n*gga...u know i been trying to be civil with u for the longest but i always catch u doing some slick ish or talking sideways about me when someone gives me props..

so that starts it all again

and u honestly know we be clowning to clown, nobody be dead a.ss serious bout sh*t fam
 6 years ago '11        #268
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
What you said there is not real n!gga sh*t

As a matter of fact its the exact opposite which is Hoe bi*ch sh*t

You contradicting yourself because you wanna include me in your subliminal diss(bi*ch move) by saying "if your account aint6 digits you shouldnt be posting it" and "I dont respect a n!gga who posts random pics"

But yet you will respect someone posting an account with 6 digits and you respected the dude that posted a Maserati

I was tryna give you the benefit of the doubt but in all honesty your a hater and an unnsuccesful herb

Im 26 still in school with a manhattan apartment and stacks in the bank

If that aint a " a little success " to you then then your proving yourself yo be a hater

step your life up

get off my d!ck now

and stop writing mini novels ya fu*king nerd

it aint that serious
I actually wasn't writing a subliminal to you, considering I didn't even see your post with your bank account on it at the time I wrote it. I was just writing bout things I seen and things people ask for in this forum... "bank statements"...

chill the fu*k out, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just tell you to keep doin it.
 6 years ago '04        #269
space
space
lol my bad banga for tryna get that Deal on them cement 3s b lol j/k

u n*ggaz slay me how yall kus Randomly Call n*ggaz bi*ch a.ss pus*y n*ggaz with no proof lol

and the not a subliminal to anybody its actually funny to me
 6 years ago '11        #270
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
wow...u are one slow fu*k..

i said ur name TO LET YOU AND EVERYONE KNOW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT...unlike ur scary bi*ch a.ss who tried some subliminal sh*t

u cant be that stupid are you?

come on man....THINK.
... and you RESPONDED to me, dumbass mother fu*ker. Why the fu*k would you respond to me if you didn't read?

Excerpt:

fu*k u worrying about what a bi*ch buy another n*gga for anyway
SMFH... yo a.ss tried to sit there and act as if you didn't read and then you straight up responded like a dumb a.ss bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #271
space
space
 RLRugby said:
gimme my money

[pic - click to view]

Ballin (jimmy voice) lmao
 6 years ago '10        #272
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 PTC said:
I actually wasn't writing a subliminal to you, considering I didn't even see your post with your bank account on it at the time I wrote it. I was just writing bout things I seen and things people ask for in this forum... "bank statements"...

chill the fu*k out, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just tell you to keep doin it.
"E-beef" squashed

My fingers are tired

And yours gotta be worst with all dem motherfu*kin paragraphs
 6 years ago '06        #273
space
space
 PTC said:
... and you RESPONDED to me, dumbass mother fu*ker. Why the fu*k would you respond to me if you didn't read?

Excerpt:

SMFH... yo a.ss tried to sit there and act as if you didn't read and then you straight up responded like a dumb a.ss bi*ch.
u dont get it....*sigh*

how is THIS ME RESPONDING TO YOU WHEN I QUOTED NO ONE?, nobody talk TO YOU..IM TALKING BOUT YOU AND PUT UR NAME IN IT TO LET n*ggaS KNOW..(UNLIKE UR SCARY a.ss)

[pic - click to view]

fu*king dumbass

THATS THE POST YOU QUOTED AND REPLIED TO SAYING I THOUGHT U DIDNT READ.

fu*k man...

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-13-2011 at 01:52 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #274
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
u ole i remember a.ss n*gga..LMFAO...

i aint answer n*ggas cause as soon as i do...n*ggas be up in the PM asking for hook ups and the "you know me from boxden" so can u do the phone order sh*t...(which is why i be on ghost mode cause of the same reason u clown fu*k, i be having 20 PM'S, i come on do a post and dont answer the pm's n*ggas wanna cry and be like why u ignoring me, i see you viewing the pick up thread)

n*ggas who have copped from me on here or has done business with me kickwise...knows the drill

i've obviously touched your fu*king heart for you to come on some sideways sh*t that aint even relevant to us talking bout the sh*t bi*ches buy for us.

the fu*k outta here with ur antics n*gga

try again
shut the fu*k up, fake a.ss n*gga.... so you don't answer n*ggas so you can turn down business?

You sound like a fu*kin idiot right now... you go on ghost mode so n*ggas won't see you on, yet yo a.ss post in here every fu*kin day? I think people know you're gonna be on WHEN you post, and if you POST OFTEN, you're gonna be on OFTEN...

LMAO my n*gga, you sound fake as fu*k right now, I'm pretty sure Insomniac can see it too.

6 years ago '10        #275
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 RLRugby said:
gimme my money

[pic - click to view]

Hold up did you forget to log off the "BoutMyPaper" screename or are u tryna be funny
 6 years ago '11        #276
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
"E-beef" squashed

My fingers are tired

And yours gotta be worst with all dem motherfu*kin paragraphs
I know, I be doing that sh*t in real life too. I be talkin like I just learned how to speak sometimes.
 6 years ago '06        #277
space
space
 PTC said:
shut the fu*k up, fake a.ss n*gga.... so you don't answer n*ggas so you can turn down business?

You sound like a fu*kin idiot right now... you go on ghost mode so n*ggas won't see you on, yet yo a.ss post in here every fu*kin day? I think people know you're gonna be on WHEN you post, and if you POST OFTEN, you're gonna be on OFTEN...

LMAO my n*gga, you sound fake as fu*k right now, I'm pretty sure Insomniac can see it too.

SO IM NOT SUPPOSED TO TURN DOWN BUSINESS FROM n*ggaS WHO ASK FOR HOOK UPS?!

IM SUPPOSED TO SELL PRODUCT FOR THE COST I BUY IT FOR?

son u gotta be the dumbest fu*k in here since RENOTHEBEST

NO DISS but he knows who he is...he asked me to help him find some jays...i did when he found out the price he aint want it no more...

theres been a few n*ggas in here willing to pay the price for the product and thats who i deal with, 95% of the n*ggas here think cause we share words on a forum...im supposed to give them sh*t for the price i pay..it doesnt work like that fam, especially if I dont know u offline.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-13-2011 at 02:08 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #278
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
u dont get it....*sigh*
I don't get it, yet you said you didn't read and proceeded to respond.

I'm out this bi*ch to get some food.

Good luck to the rest of ya'll hustlin days.
 6 years ago '11        #279
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
u dont get it....*sigh*

how is THIS ME RESPONDING TO YOU WHEN I QUOTED NO ONE?

[pic - click to view]

fu*king dumbass

THATS THE POST YOU QUOTED AND REPLIED TO SAYING I THOUGHT U DIDNT READ.

fu*k man...
n*gga, just cuz you quoted NO ONE doesn't mean you were responding to me... why the fu*k would you write a post FOR me (this would be called a response) if you didn't fu*kin read what I said?

1. I wrote a post to you
2. You said you didn't read
3. You write a post for me in defense of the post of what I wrote to you.

Would #3 be called a response to me?

Whatever man, I'm done... we're just arguing over the word respond at this point.
 6 years ago '11        #280
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
SO IM NOT SUPPOSED TO TURN DOWN BUSINESS FROM n*ggaS WHO ASK FOR HOOK UPS?!

IM SUPPOSED TO SELL PRODUCT FOR THE COST I BUY IT FOR?

son u gotta be the dumbest fu*k in here since RENOTHEBEST

NO DISS but he knows who he is...he asked me to help him find some jays...i did when he found out the price he aint want it no more...

theres been a few n*ggas in here willing to pay the price for the product and thats who i deal with, 95% of the n*ggas here think cause we share words on a forum...im supposed to give them sh*t for the price i pay..it doesnt work like that fam, especially if u dont know u offline.
Any hustler doesn't turn down potential customers. Just because they be asking for "hook ups" don't necessarily mean you can't make a profit... everybody fu*kin asks for hook ups when you own your own damn sh*t, isn't this sh*t known?

I'm not tryna telling you how to run your sh*t, I'm just saying your sh*t don't make fu*kin sense.

Do what you gotta do man.... didn't mean to derail this sh*t. I guess this is the monthly ritual of these threads when n*ggas get into arguments lol

Aight now I'm really out, these posts were made before I made my last post...

Keep hustlin yall, the economy needs you.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy