October 2011: WDYWT (What Did You Wear Today?)

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
415 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
I don't beg for anything in this world.

U beg for a connect. Females. Food. Better job. Better lifestyle. Better weight. Better half of the bed.

Ur a fu*kin fraud. Always have been. Always will be. U just force people to hate u. And please don't confuse that for hating on u. Cause thats ur role.

And u still didn't post one pair of kicks since the cardinals.
 6 years ago '10        #242
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 RLRugby said:
maybe u should reread

what does that mean?????

u happy son

last time i respond to u

u beg for my attention
You know damn well deep down you salute Banga also

You just got too much pride to admit it cuz he serves you a healthy portion of sonnage on the regular

And its a back and forth thing with yall n!ggas

And stop comparing yourself to Camron slime

That n!gga is no role model

That n!gga Jay had the lil homies clap him up in the lambo b4 they threw up da roc sign

Next day this n!gga on Angie Martinez dry snitching
 6 years ago '04        #243
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
I NOTICED U HAVEN'T BEEN ON SINCE I SONNED U!!!DARE U TO POST ANOTHER WEAK OUTFIT.TOO MUCH OF A BUM TO BE DOWN WITH THE UN LMAO,THEY DON'T fu*k WITH n*ggaS WHO WORK AT LOWES.

Last edited by bicedidit; 10-13-2011 at 12:36 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #244
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

HUH??? What In the fu*k gave u the inclination that I did?!???

U stupid frail as fu*k love a bi*ch for her heart a.ss n*gga
Are you fu*kin slow n*gga? I had you quoted in that response not only referring to my username in the post but you were responding to me.

SO I said, why you even responding to me if you ain't read dumb fu*k?

This n*gga is short and stupid.

Last edited by PTC; 10-13-2011 at 12:57 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #245
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
this the sh*t n*ggas dont understand, because they dont have this aspect in their life

so of course when they see another n*gga getting it, they can't fathom it, thus where the ignorant comments come in and the hate rises

n*ggas be on that "there's no way in hell, this n*gga got this sh*t, this way, because it never happens to me or anybody i know of" hating
No you're just not understanding what I'm saying because your mental capacity is like Asian pus*y my n*gga, small as fu*k.

My $3k laptop I'm using was bought for me by a girl, I see right thru you I've met and still meet n*ggas like you.

But if I met you, you'd have to grow 1 foot to even be in my line of vision... talkin bout k!llin a n*gga with a loaf of bread...

I was just tryna start dicussion, yo a.ss got all defensive and sh*t... if rlrugby was a bi*ch, eharmony would match ya'll up as a perfect couple.

Last edited by PTC; 10-13-2011 at 12:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #246
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
^^^^
RLRUGBY IS A bi*ch!
 6 years ago '11        #247
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 bicedidit said:
^^^^
RLRUGBY IS A bi*ch!
which is why he and banga argue like an old couple on here. He gives him the attention that Banga fiens for on the internet.

Honestly... go back through the threads from month to back... who has more one on one discussions than anyone else?

Don't worry, I'll wait.
 6 years ago '11        #248
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Real n*gga sh*t, and I'm sure I speak for success people or people who KNOW success that lurk around here (may be limited):

I honestly wouldn't respect no n*gga posting up random pics on the internet period. Bank account and all that... if you ain't posting something with at the VERY MINIMUM 6 digits then honestly, even a little success hasn't hit you yet. If you ain't post a pic of your car or your home then you definitely a possible frontin n*gga. Even AT that... we all know it could be fake ie not your house, not your car etc.

All that materialistic little sh*t in clothing, shoes, jewelry can be had by anyone who manages there money nicely. + a decent hook up and you're good. Anybody ever know someone who worked at footlocker/champs and they had the 50% off often back in the day with no limits? Yeah, it was easy to walk out that bi*ch with a a.ssistant carrying your stuff.

A n*gga working making 70k a year can buy a rolex watch... easily. What's that tell you?

There's only 1 n*gga I've seen in surfing here that I knew was doing good... and that's that white n*gga with the weird hands. He posted picks of his shoes and suits I believe...and his whip. I think it was a Maserati. Not saying he was doing good BECAUSE of this, but if you go and read his sh*t and look at some the things he had you could easily see REAL $.

Look, I seen n*ggas frontin with Ferrari's and Lambo's... so frontin with some shoes and clothing is just part of the system... but easier.

The easiest way to shut n*ggas down on the net is a black card... that's all you really need.

Last edited by PTC; 10-13-2011 at 01:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #249
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
oh yeah - and banga a pus*y n*gga:

I remember reading a thread about this n*gga starting a shoe shop and n*ggas inquired about what was going on with that ( I might have) and this n*gga straight up ignored all the responses in regards to that as it was months and he ain't say sh*t. He only answered to n*ggas that liked his shoes or what have you... ain't wanna talk about failure.

You know you've met someone successful when they talked about how he reached his success with his failures... these other n*ggas be thinkin they Baby.

This n*gga stays on ghost mode so he don't want n*ggas to know how much he lives in this forum/thread.

GTFOH lil n*gga, you c thru.
 6 years ago '10        #250
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 PTC said:
Real n*gga sh*t, and I'm sure I speak for success people or people who KNOW success that lurk around here (may be limited):

I honestly wouldn't respect no n*gga posting up random pics on the internet period. Bank account and all that... if you ain't posting something with at the VERY MINIMUM 6 digits then honestly, even a little success hasn't hit you yet. If you ain't post a pic of your car or your home then you definitely a possible frontin n*gga. Even AT that... we all know it could be fake ie not your house, not your car etc.

All that materialistic little sh*t in clothing, shoes, jewelry can be had by anyone who manages there money nicely. + a decent hook up and you're good. Anybody ever know someone who worked at footlocker/champs and they had the 50% off often back in the day with no limits? Yeah, it was easy to walk out that bi*ch with a a.ssistant carrying your stuff.

A n*gga working making 70k a year can buy a rolex watch... easily. What's that tell you?

There's only 1 n*gga I've seen in surfing here that I knew was doing good... and that's that white n*gga with the weird hands. He posted picks of his shoes and suits I believe...and his whip. I think it was a Maserati. Not saying he was doing good BECAUSE of this, but if you go and read his sh*t and look at some the things he had you could easily see REAL $.

Look, I seen n*ggas frontin with Ferrari's and Lambo's... so frontin with some shoes and clothing is just part of the system... but easier.

The easiest way to shut n*ggas down on the net is a black card... that's all you really need.
What you said there is not real n!gga sh*t

As a matter of fact its the exact opposite which is Hoe bi*ch sh*t

You contradicting yourself because you wanna include me in your subliminal diss(bi*ch move) by saying "if your account aint6 digits you shouldnt be posting it" and "I dont respect a n!gga who posts random pics"

But yet you will respect someone posting an account with 6 digits and you respected the dude that posted a Maserati

I was tryna give you the benefit of the doubt but in all honesty your a hater and an unnsuccesful herb

Im 26 still in school with a manhattan apartment and stacks in the bank

If that aint a " a little success " to you then then your proving yourself yo be a hater

step your life up

get off my d!ck now

and stop writing mini novels ya fu*king nerd

it aint that serious

Last edited by The Insomniac; 10-13-2011 at 01:27 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #251
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 RLRugby said:
yo lets start a peace treaty

this sh*t is ridiculous

everyone arguing

everyone beefing

lol this n*gga be writing paragraphs
 6 years ago '06        #252
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 PTC said:
Are you fu*kin slow n*gga? I had you quoted in that response not only referring to my username in the post but you were responding to me.

SO I said, why you even responding to me if you ain't read dumb fu*k?

This n*gga is short and stupid.
wow...u are one slow fu*k..

i said ur name TO LET YOU AND EVERYONE KNOW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT...unlike ur scary bi*ch a.ss who tried some subliminal sh*t

u cant be that stupid are you?

come on man....THINK.
 10-13-2011, 01:26 PM         #253
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:
you can put up $1000

I can put up $11,000

[pic - click to view]

And thats my bullsh*t money account

Stop it Slime

i can go find a previous statement for 100k. The fact all your money is tied up in a checking account shows you dont got it like that. Show cash or move around with that reciept shiit.

And please show us your crib?
 6 years ago '10        #254
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 BoutMyPaper said:

i can go find a previous statement for 100k. The fact all your money is tied up in a checking account shows you dont got it like that. Show cash or move around with that reciept shiit.

And please show us your crib?
do that and ill paypal you $1000

swear to god
 10-13-2011, 01:30 PM         #255
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^Thats just one account.....who knows how many accout he has....His watch cost more then whats in his account
 6 years ago '04        #256
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4485 4485
lol i dont see why anybody would front with shoes bank account posted a fake cars and sh*t like that

lets be Real We dont know each other like that to to extent to say somebody fronting unless its just

obvious when a person dont post sh*t or cant repost sh*t but i mean what would be the point of lyiing

I think livin ok is when u can afford to miss a couple pay checks and dont have to worry bout falling behind on bills and starving...

If a person desire is shoes and clothes and they satisfied with they house Apt and Car even if aint the most expensive ones hey thats they choice to some people shoes are important they mean something. I know its important to me kus in school i couldnt get sh*t i wanted til xmas iand income tax maybe not even then..So sh*t i buy shoes been doin since i got on my own with my own money...
 10-13-2011, 01:31 PM         #257
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
naw kus that n*gga had a pic of him before in members only jacket and dat sh*t kinda

looked like pablo Escobar in blow i was like dis n*gga here just make u laugh when u see him

dam keith u got me
i guess ur not a baseball fan.or too young
 10-13-2011, 01:31 PM         #258
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:

I remember reading a thread about this n*gga starting a shoe shop and n*ggas inquired about what was going on with that ( I might have) and this n*gga straight up ignored all the responses in regards to that as it was months and he ain't say sh*t. He only answered to n*ggas that liked his shoes or what have you... ain't wanna talk about failure.

You know you've met someone successful when they talked about how he reached his success with his failures... these other n*ggas be thinkin they Baby.

This n*gga stays on ghost mode so he don't want n*ggas to know how much he lives in this forum/thread.

Yeah, I dont get why he did that
 6 years ago '06        #259
space
space
 PTC said:

u ole i remember a.ss n*gga..LMFAO...

i aint answer n*ggas cause as soon as i do...n*ggas be up in the PM asking for hook ups and the "you know me from boxden" so can u do the phone order sh*t...(which is why i be on ghost mode cause of the same reason u clown fu*k, i be having 20 PM'S, i come on do a post and dont answer the pm's n*ggas wanna cry and be like why u ignoring me, i see you viewing the pick up thread)

n*ggas who have copped from me on here or has done business with me kickwise...knows the drill

i've obviously touched your fu*king heart for you to come on some sideways sh*t that aint even relevant to us talking bout the sh*t bi*ches buy for us.

the fu*k outta here with ur antics n*gga

try again
 6 years ago '06        #260
space
space
 BoutMyPaper said:
Yeah, I dont get why he did that
...(which is why i be on ghost mode cause of the same reason u clown fu*k, i be having 20 PM'S, i come on do a post and dont answer the pm's n*ggas wanna cry and be like why u ignoring me, i seen you viewing the pick up thread)
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
223 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy