October 2011: WDYWT (What Did You Wear Today?)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 PTC said:
And thats why I would call her a stupid bi*ch.

That generalization wasn't specific enough that I made... my point is, bi*ches don't be dropping $ on n*ggas as them being just an option... if they do, and as I said, it's hard to respect someone like that. That's all.
My n!gga I'm not the type of dude to "E-beef" cuz thats extremely lame to me but why da fu*k do u care

I can understand if a n!gga is a bum living with his moms and dont got a job but he using a bi*ch that got her sh*t together to take care of him

A n!gga like that gets no props or respect whatsoever

but my man not to sound conceited or anything but

[pic - click to view]

I gets money n!gga.........and lots of it lol I mean LOTS of it

so when bi*ches trick on a n!gga knowing he can buy the sh*t himself at any given time, its because my G is on another level fam

anyone that cant respect is a hater plain and simple

Last edited by The Insomniac; 10-12-2011 at 05:10 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #202
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4384 4384
 pufntrees718 said:
thats not himthats keith hernandez who played for the mets back in the late 80's early 90's
naw kus that n*gga had a pic of him before in members only jacket and dat sh*t kinda

looked like pablo Escobar in blow i was like dis n*gga here just make u laugh when u see him

dam keith u got me
 6 years ago '11        #203
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 The Insomniac said:

I gets money n!gga.........and lots of it lol I mean LOTS of it

so when bi*ches trick on a n!gga knowing he can buy the sh*t himself at any given time, its because my G is on another level fam

anyone that cant respect is a hater plain and simple

You not understanding what I'm saying... you're just unable to comprehend. It is what it is.

judging by your room tho dogg, our standards of living aren't in the same line.

lots of money to you don't be lookin like lots of money to me...
 6 years ago '10        #204
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 PTC said:
You not understanding what I'm saying... you're just unable to comprehend. It is what it is.

judging by your room tho dogg, our standards of living aren't in the same line.

lots of money to you don't be lookin like lots of money to me
And your 100% right homie which is why my room looks like this now

[pic - click to view]

Felt like my apartment didnt match my lifestyle so I threw everything away to get new sh*t starting with the bedroom

And thats a Manhattan apartment for a n!gga finishing school so if your familiar with NY cost of living I dont need to speak any further

Last edited by The Insomniac; 10-12-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 10-12-2011, 06:59 PM         #205
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
having women buy you sh*t > wishing women would buy you sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #206
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 PTC said:
but I thought you didn't read?

This fake a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

HUH??? What In the fu*k gave u the inclination that I did?!???

U stupid frail as fu*k love a bi*ch for her heart a.ss n*gga

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-12-2011 at 07:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #207
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 The Insomniac said:

this the sh*t n*ggas dont understand, because they dont have this aspect in their life

so of course when they see another n*gga getting it, they can't fathom it, thus where the ignorant comments come in and the hate rises

n*ggas be on that "there's no way in hell, this n*gga got this sh*t, this way, because it never happens to me or anybody i know of" hating
 10-12-2011, 07:47 PM         #208
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
this the sh*t n*ggas dont understand, because they dont have this aspect in their life

so of course when they see another n*gga getting it, they can't fathom it, thus where the ignorant comments come in and the hate rises

n*ggas be on that "there's no way in hell, this n*gga got this sh*t, this way, because it never happens to me or anybody i know of" hating
this... :agreement6:

thats why i said:

having women buy you sh*t > wishing women would buy you sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #209
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Making money off bi*ches>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #210
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:

real n!gga sh*t right there

I swear if I was to run into Banga I'd hate his guts

They say the worst n!gga to meet is someone just like you
 6 years ago '04        #211
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
^^^i still lol when i think how Def said some bi*ch swore to GOD he was a drug dealer.
 10-12-2011, 09:08 PM         #212
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]

Felt like my apartment didnt match my lifestyle so I threw everything away to get new sh*t starting with the bedroom

And thats a Manhattan apartment for a n!gga finishing school so if your familiar with NY cost of living I dont need to speak any further
Thats your room?

100 pair of shoes but damn near living in a motel

This Cant Be Life
 6 years ago '07        #213
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
 pufntrees718 said:
thats not himthats keith hernandez who played for the mets back in the late 80's early 90's
But how do you know I'm not THE Keith Hernandez, god? From Seinfeld fame? In your Cash 4 Gold commercials on ESPN?
 6 years ago '07        #214
space
space
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]

I've done similar sh*t in the past. Your landlord cool with you painting and gutting? First thing to go gotta be the flooring. Then throw some sick colors up, and boom.

I'm looking to move to SoHo myself and those prices got me . But I'm tired of this house in Staten Island and wanna get back to apartment living in civilization.

Not to act like I know about Insomniac's life, but you also have a car, right? If you're registered, insured and licensed in NY, while living in lower Manhattan, and still got money to blow and save, then you're doing extremely well and I salute you.

I don't even bother with cars anymore because the insurance is too gotdamn high. No lie, I looked into a fu*kin Hyundai earlier this year, because I don't care what anyone says, that new Sonata is dope, and Progressive was the best rate at $264/month. Clean record, no accidents, no moving violations. FOH.

I'm not into vehicles, and if you live in NY and can afford a car, you can afford a cab whenever you need it. Got a dude bout to push around a Zipcar for my Costco trips and ice grill at the red light.

EDIT: Real talk, if I get the SoHo place, I wanna commission you to do some comic-book style BOOM! and POW! on the wall where I'm putting my bed. Because sh*t gets real over there.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 10-12-2011 at 11:07 PM..
 10-12-2011, 11:19 PM         #215
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a average cost for an condo in SOHO? juss curious....thanks
 6 years ago '07        #216
space
space
Depends on what kind of luxury you're looking for, bro. And the size of the place, obviously. So far I'm seeing spots for a little less than half a million--and that's my max for a must-have home. Like, I gotta fall in love. Good thing about NY, if you got the money to consider buying, then it really opens up a whole new world of value. There's good stuff out there for working-class people, and I'm not even imagining places costlier than $600K. Unless I wanna move into a spot and live w/o furniture for six months like a bum lol.
 10-13-2011, 12:07 AM         #217
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^wow 600k is a lot. There goes my dream to transfer to headoffice in NY.....lol
 10-13-2011, 12:21 AM         #218
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout to get back to the states

gettin a bmw soon as i touch down !
 6 years ago '10        #219
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 BoutMyPaper said:
Thats your room?

100 pair of shoes but damn near living in a motel

This Cant Be Life

I can bet my life that I'm living waay better than you are homie

trust me
 6 years ago '10        #220
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
I've done similar sh*t in the past. Your landlord cool with you painting and gutting? First thing to go gotta be the flooring. Then throw some sick colors up, and boom.

I'm looking to move to SoHo myself and those prices got me . But I'm tired of this house in Staten Island and wanna get back to apartment living in civilization.

Not to act like I know about Insomniac's life, but you also have a car, right? If you're registered, insured and licensed in NY, while living in lower Manhattan, and still got money to blow and save, then you're doing extremely well and I salute you.

I don't even bother with cars anymore because the insurance is too gotdamn high. No lie, I looked into a fu*kin Hyundai earlier this year, because I don't care what anyone says, that new Sonata is dope, and Progressive was the best rate at $264/month. Clean record, no accidents, no moving violations. FOH.

I'm not into vehicles, and if you live in NY and can afford a car, you can afford a cab whenever you need it. Got a dude bout to push around a Zipcar for my Costco trips and ice grill at the red light.

EDIT: Real talk, if I get the SoHo place, I wanna commission you to do some comic-book style BOOM! and POW! on the wall where I'm putting my bed. Because sh*t gets real over there.
Insurance is a bi*ch

I pay almost $400/month for my Daily driver

And another $400/month Car note

At one point in time I was thinking of getting rid of the whip jut to have hat extra cash to save

As far as the room I'm gutting and painting over every room, picking up some Home depot mexicans to help LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy