October 2011: WDYWT (What Did You Wear Today?)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,992 | Props total: 4613 4613
 KeithHernandez said:
Yes. Yes, it is.
lmao finally
 6 years ago '10        #182
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
Im too high to read all these comments and reply to each one

Bottom line...no homo....my d!ck game makes bi*ches wanna trick

I dont fu*k with bum bi*ches who only depend on me

If my d!ck game makes a bi*ch wanna buy me sh*t to keep me happy what am I gonna do?

Say No?!!!?

6 years ago '11        #183
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 NYC-Banga said:
that 15% comes with discrepancies

it includes, the mind fu*k that makes them think you are theirs...so in return they stay exclusive to you

it also includes at no additional fee, that they buy you sh*t like an iphone 4S

and the all inclusive insurance plan that when enough attention is given they dont act psycho and clingy and start fu*king up the wave with your other dependents in said benefit plan.
Dont trip off that n*gga. These hoes gotta pay up! I work and go toschool and I dont spend a dime. Lol closet full of jays.
 6 years ago '06        #184
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 PTC said:
lol you talkin like I'm scared to quote you... GTFOH here with that sh*t.

There were two people that my post had referred to, and I know yo a.ss live in here... you gon read it and see me anyways.

Come on, any logical person on here knows you fien for respect from net n*ggas, otherwise, why would you spend so much time in here postin up sh*t to awe n*ggas?
 PTC said:
you fu*kin retarded?... what you said had nothing to do with what I said... regardless if she offered you something out of kindness of heart that doesn't take away you accepting sh*t from her. You got 2 bank accounts for it? So you spend $ on her too correct? See, thats a different story.

Like I said, that's just ME... if I want pus*y I want pus*y... you try to give me gifts and I know I just like the pus*y then I'll have a hard time accepting that. I don't need that sh*t..

Generally, as daliff said, girls buy you sh*t cuz they want love not more d!ck... only stupid bi*ches and males think like that hence why I made that comparison.

My statement had enough impact to get props from it.

[pic - click to view]

The Insomniac said:

If my d!ck game makes a bi*ch wanna buy me sh*t to keep me happy what am I gonna do?

Say No?!!!?

THIS
 6 years ago '06        #185
space
space
sh*t half them bi*ches know they a side chick anyway and not exclusive and if they wanna cop sh*t for a n*gga as a token of the d!ck appreciation so be it..

fu*k u worrying about what a bi*ch buy another n*gga for anyway

like if you meet a bad shorty and yall fu*king on some no strings attached sh*t and shorty break you off with a watch for no reason u gon be like "no thats ok, i just like to fu*k you"

n*gga please...i be like "thank you, and fu*k her while i got the watch on"

n*ggas be talking just talk...and so stupid as fu*k in the process about a convo that didnt involve em in the first place....could understand if u was a female talking some sh*t but PTC a n*gga just like us..ole dr phil a.ss n*gga..should beat that n*gga to death with a stale piece of italian bread.
 6 years ago '04        #186
space
space
can do nothin but laugh lol
 6 years ago '04        #187
space
space
 The Insomniac said:

Say No?!!!?

dats a Good life lol
 6 years ago '05        #188
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 UF4Soldier said:
the concept that buying u gift equals love is stupid anyway it goes its no reason for all this talk

u dont except gifts from girls fine if others do fine to who does it hurt on this board
i mean, it doesn't hurt anybody, but it's not a stupid concept

the majority of females that are buying you sh*t are NOT buying you sh*t because they want you to fu*k them, they're doing it because they want you to like them

lots of 'like' turns into a little bit of 'love'

that's their plan anyway, get you to like them a little with the gifts, then eventually they'll get you to love them

but these dudes like to say 'ohh i got this bi*ch trickin' on me!!' and take advantage of it, even though it's really the female's fault in the first place, so the girl thinks that she's gotta buy you more sh*t

PTC said:
Hostile...? For real?

If you wanna spend money on someone, I'm not gon stop you but I'll obviously look at it from my perspective. If you spending money on someone as you being their option, I'd call you stupid... you don't value yourself period. Now if you spending money on a lot of people for d!ck/pus*y thats different... but that wasn't my point at the beginning.

I'm not sure where you're gettin at with the rest of your post, this is a damn forum where everything is public... I can understand if I was buttin in a private conversation... but this is a forum.

No one buys sh*t for someone else just "cuz"... maybe something little, but no bi*ch buys shoes for n*ggas just "cuz" unless she loaded, and if she loaded she most likely not the dumbest bi*ch in the world to be doing that.

People work hard for their $, if they choose to buy you sh*t I never take that for granted.
the only part of this i have an issue with is 'people never buy sh*t for someone else just cuz'

if i love someone, i've got no problem spending large amounts of money on them to show them that i care about them enough to spend that amount of money on them

it's when dudes start pretending that they care about these other girls that care about them enough to coerce them into spending that money when it becomes fu*ked up to me

i was raised not to take a hand-out as well, but there's a HUGE difference between a hand-out and a gift

sidebar: @ Keith being that old pervert with the member's only jacket and the comb-over buying all the college girls' drinks

The Insomniac said:

Say No?!!!?

real sh*t, i work with this chick right...

when she started, this one guy said he was gonna fu*k her

he did, she ended up spending $7,800 on him in less than 6 months (i know the number cause she's suing him for it now)

when they stopped fu*king around, we were chilling one night and i fu*ked her

i went to a gun show (fu*k you Banga) like 3 days after that to buy the gun that's sitting to my left, she was texting me and told me that if i'd bring her another gun that was there, she'd pay for both of them

basically, she'd give me $900 to pay for a $300 gun and bring it to her

i had to be like 'bi*ch, did you not learn ANYTHING?'

apparently she didn't, cause the next dude that fu*ked her got a brand new 4-wheeler and some new rims, and the dude she's talking to now is about to get a dope a.ss watch
 6 years ago '04        #189
space
space
Well let me RePHrase bro if anybody thinks oh if buy this they love me thats stupid i know it happens

but anyway u slice its stupid to think that. Bottom line is just kus u dont do something or see it a way

doesnt make it wrong doesnt make it right either you cant say oh i think thats fu*k then just say its

wrong kus you dont do it. Just say it bothers you or u wouldnt do it. If n*ggaz or bi*ches got the

bread to spend and wanna spend on some one else for a good reason or a bad reason its still

they money and they spent the way they wanted to you really shouldnt have feeling bout it at all.
 6 years ago '04        #190
space
space
lol at the part bout keith too tho
 10-12-2011, 08:47 AM         #191
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
That's a lot of generalization in a small space, bro. I'm not going to give you an anecdote about my relationship, but that's mostly because I think I understand your point. But, just to be clear, my girl has bought me things often just because, and vice versa. Whether it be something lightweight like kicks, or something a bit more costly like jewelry, we do that.

But even in more casual friendships/relationships, I've bought things for females. And they've been quick to dig back in their pockets and hold me down. I chill with girls in my college, who all know I've got a serious girl, and we hit bars where I'll open the tab. The mindframe is never, "Yeah, I'm fu*king one of these." Because I'm not a thirstbucket. And I think they enjoy my company because they know me. That might be the benefit of being a slightly older dude around younger girls who get hit on with corny game, though.

But I don't chill with too many bum bi*ches or bum n*ggas, in general. That's not to be too boastful, but I'm fortunate enough to know moderately successful people who'll be somewhere, see something I like, hit me with a text to confirm, and pick it up without worrying about reimbursement. And I do the same.

Crazy, because of the very few friends I do have, we established to not let money be an object. It destroys friendships, and if we enjoy one another's company, we avoid unnecessary drama. Obviously I won't buy a chick a car, like she won't pay my rent for a month, but some kicks? That's whatever.
this why i always say hes my favorite underrated poster.
 10-12-2011, 08:47 AM         #192
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ironhead said:

[pic - click to view]

AF1 Supreme Low
(Locked myself outta the crib earlier. Pardon the rough ankles)
Looks like you spilled milk on those joints.
 6 years ago '06        #193
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 35632 35632
The last few pages are unnecessary
 6 years ago '05        #194
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 ironhead said:

[pic - click to view]

AF1 Supreme Low
GOT DAYUM!!

[pic - click to view]

hahaaaaaa jk bruh

Last edited by Mc PushA; 10-12-2011 at 09:39 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 thinkfly69 said:
plz tell me those aint half cents
they are zoom rookie lwp's and this specific colorway drops on 10/29/11 in las vegas only at the upcoming NIKE Sportwear X Penny Hardaway X Solo Collector event.
 6 years ago '06        #196
space
space
 LeMar G said:
The last few pages are unnecessary
yup, all because n*ggas dont know how to mind their business when real n*ggas are talking.
 10-12-2011, 02:07 PM         #197
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
And thats your opinion u gettin hostile bout it if i wanna spend money on someone or vice

versa who biz is that but mine or theirs its not your money my n*gga some people do

actually get a joy out of doin somethin for someone else and all they want is a thank you or

see you smile others do it kus they expect something back or want to be treated a certain way

i mean who really gives a sh*t bout dollars dat aint goin or coming out your own Pocket...

I doubt a chick dats buying me shoes cares what u think she aint fu*kin you .
the truth has been spoken.
 10-12-2011, 02:17 PM         #198
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
lmao finally
thats not himthats keith hernandez who played for the mets back in the late 80's early 90's
 6 years ago '11        #199
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 NYC-Banga said:
sh*t half them bi*ches know they a side chick anyway and not exclusive and if they wanna cop sh*t for a n*gga as a token of the d!ck appreciation so be it..

fu*k u worrying about what a bi*ch buy another n*gga for anyway

like if you meet a bad shorty and yall fu*king on some no strings attached sh*t and shorty break you off with a watch for no reason u gon be like "no thats ok, i just like to fu*k you"

n*gga please...i be like "thank you, and fu*k her while i got the watch on"

n*ggas be talking just talk...and so stupid as fu*k in the process about a convo that didnt involve em in the first place....could understand if u was a female talking some sh*t but PTC a n*gga just like us..ole dr phil a.ss n*gga..should beat that n*gga to death with a stale piece of italian bread.
but I thought you didn't read?

This fake a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '11        #200
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 daliff89 said:

i mean, it doesn't hurt anybody, but it's not a stupid concept

the majority of females that are buying you sh*t are NOT buying you sh*t because they want you to fu*k them, they're doing it because they want you to like them

lots of 'like' turns into a little bit of 'love'

that's their plan anyway, get you to like them a little with the gifts, then eventually they'll get you to love them

but these dudes like to say 'ohh i got this bi*ch trickin' on me!!' and take advantage of it, even though it's really the female's fault in the first place, so the girl thinks that she's gotta buy you more sh*t

the only part of this i have an issue with is 'people never buy sh*t for someone else just cuz'

if i love someone, i've got no problem spending large amounts of money on them to show them that i care about them enough to spend that amount of money on them

it's when dudes start pretending that they care about these other girls that care about them enough to coerce them into spending that money when it becomes fu*ked up to me

i was raised not to take a hand-out as well, but there's a HUGE difference between a hand-out and a gift

sidebar: @ Keith being that old pervert with the member's only jacket and the comb-over buying all the college girls' drinks

real sh*t, i work with this chick right...

when she started, this one guy said he was gonna fu*k her

he did, she ended up spending $7,800 on him in less than 6 months (i know the number cause she's suing him for it now)

when they stopped fu*king around, we were chilling one night and i fu*ked her

i went to a gun show (fu*k you Banga) like 3 days after that to buy the gun that's sitting to my left, she was texting me and told me that if i'd bring her another gun that was there, she'd pay for both of them

basically, she'd give me $900 to pay for a $300 gun and bring it to her

i had to be like 'bi*ch, did you not learn ANYTHING?'

apparently she didn't, cause the next dude that fu*ked her got a brand new 4-wheeler and some new rims, and the dude she's talking to now is about to get a dope a.ss watch
And thats why I would call her a stupid bi*ch.

That generalization wasn't specific enough that I made... my point is, bi*ches don't be dropping $ on n*ggas as them being just an option... if they do, and as I said, it's hard to respect someone like that. That's all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy