if you were forced to: sidney starr or Styles P wife..who do you choose?

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 121
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Vote...
P's wife 92 62.16%
Starr 56 37.84%
Voters: 148. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,171 | Props total: 1572 1572
 jewbolous24 said:
The majority of men are insecure about their own s3xual identities. Clearly there is more to attraction than just genitalia.

"Oh no, if I see a c*ck I must be gay." That's just insecure bullcrap propagated by all this social conditioning we're subjected to because we're too afraid to have open views on s3xuality. We a.ssociate s3xuality with identity.

A c*it is basically an undeveloped d!ck. In fact, all human embryos are female until certain hormones are released during pregnancy that trigger responses to develop the baby into a male.

I think a lot of this crap has to deal with identity on a core fundamental, human level. From a physiological/physical standpoint, the only difference (I use the term 'only' very loosely to make a point) between a man and a woman are testicles. Which is really to say testosterone levels. Obviously there is more to it than that, but in terms of what makes men and women 'look' like men and women, it's hormones. We're not really talking about reproductive viability here.

Anyways all this crap can get a lot more complex the further you want to look into it.

s3xual attraction is a fairly complex subject to begin with. Basically it's all just an identity issue. Nothing in life is clear cut, that much is fact.
so you're saying you'd fu*k the tranny huh? you fu*king f*ggot
 7 years ago '06        #162
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 157 157
 jewbolous24 said:
The majority of men are insecure about their own s3xual identities. Clearly there is more to attraction than just genitalia.

"Oh no, if I see a c*ck I must be gay." That's just insecure bullcrap propagated by all this social conditioning we're subjected to because we're too afraid to have open views on s3xuality. We a.ssociate s3xuality with identity.

A c*it is basically an undeveloped d!ck. In fact, all human embryos are female until certain hormones are released during pregnancy that trigger responses to develop the baby into a male.

I think a lot of this crap has to deal with identity on a core fundamental, human level. From a physiological/physical standpoint, the only difference (I use the term 'only' very loosely to make a point) between a man and a woman are testicles. Which is really to say testosterone levels. Obviously there is more to it than that, but in terms of what makes men and women 'look' like men and women, it's hormones. We're not really talking about reproductive viability here.

Anyways all this crap can get a lot more complex the further you want to look into it.

s3xual attraction is a fairly complex subject to begin with. Basically it's all just an identity issue. Nothing in life is clear cut, that much is fact.


(no beef) so wud u suck a women's d!ck if it was made froma s3x change?

 7 years ago '06        #163
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,097 | Props total: 7254 7254
its funny their isn't a "neither" option

somebody gonna k!ll me if I dont fu*k 1?
 7 years ago '10        #164
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 jewbolous24 said:
one of the hottest trannys

[pic - click to view]



would marry her
yall n*ggas is k!lling me!
 7 years ago '10        #165
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 jewbolous24 said:
oh you want her name? its bianca
fu*k no i dont want that n*ggas name I LOVE pus*y!... wayne and drake got this generation of n*ggas turnning gay and its sickning. yall are some nasty motherfu*kers for real! hops back in my timne machine to k!ll drake and wayne so i can change the present:dancingcool: if pac and big could see this sh*t...


Last edited by shadydre85; 10-03-2011 at 12:11 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #166
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
So n*ggaz is saying no to a REAL pus*y with a bi*ch with a d!ck.



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #167
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,252 | Props total: 27562 27562
 QuietMoney said:
Starr

01seay, 2face, AbsLikeJesus, adulel08, Agentzer0oo0, Allenivy, Angel81, CelticPride242, colliay3, corys35, DrX, GShack42, Hype Beast, illMattie, ImInHerMouth, jewbolous24, joeyd123, jondaincredible, jza8322, kenoe212004, kevkhalee, knuckleHeads2, Kool Aid, kpeezy5, LilKray, lment, lzrich, MakeItHappen456, MattyMatt1916, MosesAK, O-King, piffery973, Ro$$, Royce207, S.TEX, shon3001, Sinna555, smoothmotionz, socal511, StillScrappy, stl12188, TheCityOnMyMind, TheMob, TSweeze, Young Buck

All yall need to just come outta the closet and throw yourselves a coming out party

[pic - click to view]

 10-03-2011, 12:48 AM         #168
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
47 n*ggas really chose a tranny over real pus*y?
 10-03-2011, 02:32 AM         #169
104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jewbolous I'm not judgmental but u are one nasty muthafu*ka for posting all that gay bullsh*t on here

tired of having to avert my eyes at half-nekkid DUDES... please stop that sh*t, you're not about to seduce a straight man with another man. If that's your thing keep it to yourself
 7 years ago '06        #170
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 157 157
 Loso Luciano24 said:
So n*ggaz is saying no to a REAL pus*y with a bi*ch with a d!ck.



[pic - click to view]

she doesnt havea d!ck

:ducktales:

but if she did she cud jus tuck in inbetween her legs and u wudnt even know the difference

 7 years ago '06        #171
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 11577 11577
This thread has me dying
 10-03-2011, 09:13 AM         #172
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
01seay, 2face, AbsLikeJesus, adulel08, Agentzer0oo0, Allenivy, Angel81, Biggethen, breakurback, CelticPride242, colliay3, corys35, DAT BOI TREY, DrX, GShack42, guncity2007, H00DR4T, Hype Beast, illMattie, ImInHerMouth, jewbolous24, joeyd123, jondaincredible, jza8322, kenoe212004, kevkhalee, knuckleHeads2, Kool Aid, kpeezy5, LilKray, lment, lzrich, MakeItHappen456, MattyMatt1916, MosesAK, nino313, O-King, piffery973, PotheadFocker, Ro$$, Royce207, S.TEX, shon3001, Sinna555, smoothmotionz, socal511, StillScrappy, stl12188, TheCityOnMyMind, TheMob, TSweeze, Young Buck, youngrell


all you motherfu*kers is suspect. SMH at you 01.
 7 years ago '11        #173
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 Archangel said:
01seay, 2face, AbsLikeJesus, adulel08, Agentzer0oo0, Allenivy, Angel81, Biggethen, breakurback, CelticPride242, colliay3, corys35, DAT BOI TREY, DrX, GShack42, guncity2007, H00DR4T, Hype Beast, illMattie, ImInHerMouth, jewbolous24, joeyd123, jondaincredible, jza8322, kenoe212004, kevkhalee, knuckleHeads2, Kool Aid, kpeezy5, LilKray, lment, lzrich, MakeItHappen456, MattyMatt1916, MosesAK, nino313, O-King, piffery973, PotheadFocker, Ro$$, Royce207, S.TEX, shon3001, Sinna555, smoothmotionz, socal511, StillScrappy, stl12188, TheCityOnMyMind, TheMob, TSweeze, Young Buck, youngrell


all you motherfu*kers is suspect. SMH at you 01.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #174
Kool Aid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 2367 2367
U gotta admit that n*gga look appetizing compared to P's wife.

Nah jkjk. I'd just k!ll myself.
 7 years ago '05        #175
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
whooops


im leaving this thread before i say something i may regret




[pic - click to view]

 10-03-2011, 09:18 AM         #176
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewbolous24 said:
oh you want her name? its bianca
someone should k!ll this man for even knowing that trannies name


Last edited by Haze_Reloaded; 10-03-2011 at 09:41 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #177
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,983 | Props total: 799 799
some of yall are gay, literally! yes, some of these trannys are attractive. science is fu*king amazing these days. so damn amazing it can make men look exactly like women! but to knowingly fu*k one is gay. straight up. no way around it. no reasoning behind it. if u know its a man, no matter how nice the t*tties are, AND u fu*k..........then ur gay son!
 7 years ago '06        #178
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 157 157
 Archangel said:
01seay, 2face, AbsLikeJesus, adulel08, Agentzer0oo0, Allenivy, Angel81, Biggethen, breakurback, CelticPride242, colliay3, corys35, DAT BOI TREY, DrX, GShack42, guncity2007, H00DR4T, Hype Beast, illMattie, ImInHerMouth, jewbolous24, joeyd123, jondaincredible, jza8322, kenoe212004, kevkhalee, knuckleHeads2, Kool Aid, kpeezy5, LilKray, lment, lzrich, MakeItHappen456, MattyMatt1916, MosesAK, nino313, O-King, piffery973, PotheadFocker, Ro$$, Royce207, S.TEX, shon3001, Sinna555, smoothmotionz, socal511, StillScrappy, stl12188, TheCityOnMyMind, TheMob, TSweeze, Young Buck, youngrell


all you motherfu*kers is suspect. SMH at you 01.
keep my name out ya mouth

homo thug

 7 years ago '10        #179
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,252 | Props total: 27562 27562
 iPod160 said:
so ur online stickin ur chest out that you voted to fu*k a trans3xual. u want all of ur online "friends" to know.

dude, ur a dork


Shut yo lame a.ss up. This fool here making threads about how aggressive he would be with T.I. & Diddy. f*ggot.

And we saying dork shun? Really? This in the closet e-thug, down low butt pirate, homo thug, ex lil b slave groupie, r*ped with no vaseline by the vatos a.ss mo'fu*ka.

Stay in yo lane :slap::slap:
 7 years ago '07        #180
silenced_shotty 
space
avatar space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 169 169
homo a.ss n*gga askin whether dudes would knowingly smash a tranny or a real chick? Wat sorta skunty skunt bati sh*t u on son? Now if that sh*t was unbeknownst to the person and the question was asked then thats something different...but u musta smashed the tranny or another type of tranny
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
14 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
80 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 37
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
134 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy