The NBA players at labor meetings :smh: (pics)

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
tnice 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 3264 3264
"and we ain't wearing no suits cause we ain't trying to be presidents"
 6 years ago '05        #122
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,199 | Props total: 15722 15722
Actually, those rich dudes will get in clubs with that attire.....as for how they are dressing up for labor meetings is irrelevant, you really think those owners care either which way?
 6 years ago '11        #123
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 ATLien2g2 said:
Man somebody please post some pictures of the nfl labor meetings. I dont know what the crackas had on but im pretty sure all of them were not dress like business men. People are so quick to talk bad about whatever black people do (including self hating uncle tom bi*ch made a.ss n*gga's: this site is full of them or at least white boys pretending to be black) but let a white person do the exact same thing then its alright. Like chris rock said its alright as long as its all white.
So tell these dudes to post up picks of white dudes.... damn! We gotta comment on what is put in front of us, and that so happens to be a couple black guys... no need for that rant you just had.
 6 years ago '10        #124
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #125
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49 OP
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Dee Grande said:
he didn't say anything about him ditching the suit because he had a billion. it's just some arbitrary checkpoint you cooked up in your head and projected on him in order to try to prove a point. he simply said he stopped, and then left it at that. and considering he has no issue with his employees not wearing suits, i doubt it has anything to do with money. if anything, he just got the confidence to take the stick outta his a.ss. it's not like cheap polos and jeans just magically became the standard among his business partners once they saw mark had money. he still looks as different now as he would've before he had bread

by the way - what, exactly, makes it wrong for somebody like lebron (who probably has at least $100 mil) to dress down? i'm just curious as to how you seem to have come to conclusion that mark cuban has enough money to not give a fu*k, but not some of these nba players. why is a billion, in particular, so special? (i'll ignore the fact that cuban actually stopped after he sold his company for $6 mil, which is pennies to a lot of players)

God help you.
 6 years ago '07        #126
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao @ it being a racial thing. "old white people" standards to not dress like a clown in a business meeting.

Baron Davis looking like a homeless hipster who broke into one of those Goodwill drop boxes and came up on some used flannel shirts.
 6 years ago '04        #127
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Lmao @ it being a racial thing. "old white people" standards to not dress like a clown in a business meeting.

Baron Davis looking like a homeless hipster who broke into one of those Goodwill drop boxes and came up on some used flannel shirts.
for real he does.
 6 years ago '11        #128
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 playamade56 said:
I understand where both sides are coming from. The "average" person black or white should approach a business situation/meeting in business attire not because its the normal thing to do but it will increase the % of you accomplishing whatever your trying to accomplish weather it be a job or trying to get your point across in a meeting. With that said, myself going through this change right now, when you get a certain amount of $$$ you can "CARELESS" what society thinks is right. These are multi-millionaires we are talking about. Do you think they really care what "we" or those people at the meetings think of them? Looking at the people thats not in business attire "hmm aren't these the ones getting paid the most to play the game of basketball" ex. Lebron,Dwade,Melo.
Thread should have ended after this post.
 10-01-2011, 03:46 AM         #129
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
and why should they dress like old white people just because it's a "business meeting"?
There's a world outside of your neighborhood
 6 years ago '04        #130
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 Dextromethorphan said:

[pic - click to view]

close thread. these dudes need to dress themselves accordingly.
 6 years ago '04        #131
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 super villain said:
ironic that you used a jay-z smiley...all black, t-shirt, jeans, nappy hair courtside. Suited up in the business room. There's a time and a place to present yourself professionally.
close thread.
 10-01-2011, 04:40 AM         #132
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, this got a 7 page thread? For shame boxden
 6 years ago '04        #133
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
I understand that in some situations its customary to wear certain attire , but in reality its all kinda tied in to subliminal discriminatory practices. For example , my friend is in the police academy and had to cut her locs off but can have them after she graduates . Certain Jobs have always been on bs wit the hair , like I don't see u asking buddy to cut off his mullet. Or who made it customary to wear a suit to an interview? Good suits are not cheap, and wat if I won't even have to dress like that for the actual job ? If I got the skills and knowledge u lookin for then it shouldn't matter wat I look like or wear . Some jobs trip on tattoos and piercings . It's fu*ked up that this type of sh*t has gone on for so long that ppl find it appropriate and look down upon ppl or hold ppl down in life because they don't fit a particular image . It's all bs . Like how do some jobs not hire u if u have bad credit? sh*t I need the job so I can pay my bills and fix my credit . I could go on and on about the discriminatory ways of all ppl and groups but I know yall ain't tryin to read .
 10-01-2011, 06:03 AM         #134
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what it all comes down to is looking like you're worthy of respect. Its not like you have to wear a traditional suit and tie if thats not your flavor, you just need to look as though youre serious in that spot. White tee that looks like an undershirt doesnt cut it but most of em were fine. Not sure what BD was up to hah, and lebrons suit with white sneakers is particularly juvenile especially when your that rich just buy a pair of nice formal shoes!
 6 years ago '04        #135
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
this thread is pretty funny, and it's pretty apparent that most of Boxden either works boring a.ss desk jobs or have never been to a job past selling shoes at footlocker.

There are no rules to dressing for a boardroom, it all depends on who your audience is. I've worn jeans, sneakers and a polo shirt into meetings for a large corporation before, and I've also worn a suit. All depends on the client and the audience, money does the talking no matter what you're wearing .

These dudes should've just kept it to slacks and polos/button down shirts. No need for suits, no need for ties, just kept it casual. Sneakers and White T's don't fly because of public perception and the audience you're dealing with.

In today's business world, wearing a suit just to wear a suit doesn't mean sh*t anymore. If you're good at what you do, quiet frankly no one gives a fu*k what you wear. Just look like you took a little bit of time this morning to prepare for something important, not that big of a deal. These dudes aren't business men and the whole world knows it, so for them to come in in wall street suits is posturing.

Just clean up a little, when you're season is on the line act like you're in the mindset to get work done, don't turn it into a fashion show.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-01-2011 at 07:28 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #136
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
all those guys a millionaire BASKETBALL players. I'd come in there with a kangol hat, a white tee, and some jordan flip flops not giving a single fu*k
 6 years ago '07        #137
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
I guess these labor talks are not as serious as some are claiming then.. n*ggas dressin like Tyrone Biggums and sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #138
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 Arson said:
all those guys a millionaire BASKETBALL players. I'd come in there with a kangol hat, a white tee, and some jordan flip flops not giving a single fu*k
...says the guy working at Taco Bell.
 6 years ago '10        #139
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 1245 1245
 SeaJaiye said:
and why should they dress like old white people just because it's a "business meeting"?
Just because the majority are from the hood they have to dress like it. Since it is a business meeting they should wear business attire. Smh at old white people where so you work? How much do you make cause you sound foolish.
 6 years ago '04        #140
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
 big blak afrika said:

[pic - click to view]

I'd show up in one of these and dare stern to say something.
ask craig hodges what happened when he tried that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
171 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy