The NBA players at labor meetings :smh: (pics)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
LeBron with the sneakers smh
 6 years ago '04        #102
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
I'm seeing a lot of knowledge from grown, mature people...and a lot of dummy talk from some of yall ni66as.

You're at a meeting, f!ghting for the future of how your profession pays you, and your most notable spokesmen are wearing suits. It's not rocket science after that. Seriously. I don't care what any of you think, but appearance is a HUGE part of negotiation. I work in sales, it's how your appearance first, THEN what you say.

but ya'll probably the same ones that agree with sagging pants with the whole azz out lol...

C/p
 6 years ago '04        #103
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 SeaJaiye said:
i'm the slave but you blindly follow the standards that old white people set start questioning sh*t n*gga
you gotta love dumb smart muthafu*kas..
 10-01-2011, 12:50 AM         #104
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king trash
 10-01-2011, 12:50 AM         #105
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's unfortunate what this gay a.ss hip hop generation is turning everyone into. stop following trends and be your own man. wearing proper apparel to a business meeting isn't a white thing to do but the right thing to do. that moron sea gay or whatever is a fu*kin complete idiot. he will probably never have a decent job and will probably fail at life after his pathetic attempt at becoming a rapper. i guess being a lil wayne groupie really does dumb you down. oh and stop using that black vs white sh*t blah blah blah and that only white people dress like that crap. 1. stop living off welfare checks and food stamps and do something with your life. 2. dressing nice is not only a white people thing. 3. grow up, stop listening to llil wayne and soulja boy and get an education.
 6 years ago '11        #106
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
They wearing what they want because they dont give a fu*k and really dont want to be there.

Lawyers do the talking about big money
:nuts:
 6 years ago '11        #107
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
Just read through the thread and this sh*t is comedy. I really hope some of you people are trolling though.

These fools are negotiating for their livelihoods and those who come after them. It only makes sense to dress properly for business negotiations. And they wonder why the owners and the league aren't taking them seriously, they obviously don't give a fu*k.

EDIT for spelling cause I know the grammar and spelling police are out in full force

Last edited by Aces Up; 10-01-2011 at 01:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6480 6480
they don't know how to dress because normally when they go to a meeting its for practice or an endorsement and they tend to wear whatever. now they meeting with their employers about their money and don't know how to do it right. thats what i think anyway

you would think the lawyers would of send out a memo or something
 6 years ago '08        #109
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
that lebron fit is tuuuurrrrible, those shoes
 10-01-2011, 01:12 AM         #110
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand where both sides are coming from. The "average" person black or white should approach a business situation/meeting in business attire not because its the normal thing to do but it will increase the % of you accomplishing whatever your trying to accomplish weather it be a job or trying to get your point across in a meeting. With that said, myself going through this change right now, when you get a certain amount of $$$ you can "CARELESS" what society thinks is right. These are multi-millionaires we are talking about. Do you think they really care what "we" or those people at the meetings think of them? Looking at the people thats not in business attire "hmm aren't these the ones getting paid the most to play the game of basketball" ex. Lebron,Dwade,Melo.
 6 years ago '08        #111
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 super vILLain said:
Where did I say he claimed it was a reward?

Let me highlight some key points for you:

"After I sold MicroSolutions I decided that I never would wear a suit again...but then Todd and I started AudioNet which would morph into Broadcast.com. With our new business, I decided that I would have to wear a suit; When Broadcast.com was sold, the suit went out the window completely."

MicroSolutions sold for $6 Million. Broadcast.com sold for almost $6 billion. So, like I said, he stopped wearing a suit after he was already a billionaire.

It's actually very common with human psychology, people will use or take advantage of a certain practice, item, person, etc. then when they have reached their goal they claim they never needed it. People don't like to feel indebted.

he didn't say anything about him ditching the suit because he had a billion. it's just some arbitrary checkpoint you cooked up in your head and projected on him in order to try to prove a point. he simply said he stopped, and then left it at that. and considering he has no issue with his employees not wearing suits, i doubt it has anything to do with money. if anything, he just got the confidence to take the stick outta his a.ss. it's not like cheap polos and jeans just magically became the standard among his business partners once they saw mark had money. he still looks as different now as he would've before he had bread

by the way - what, exactly, makes it wrong for somebody like lebron (who probably has at least $100 mil) to dress down? i'm just curious as to how you seem to have come to conclusion that mark cuban has enough money to not give a fu*k, but not some of these nba players. why is a billion, in particular, so special? (i'll ignore the fact that cuban actually stopped after he sold his company for $6 mil, which is pennies to a lot of players)

Last edited by Dee Grande; 10-01-2011 at 01:47 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
Can somebody basically break down this whole strike thing to me?

But these n*ggas dont give a fu*k. Push come to shove, they going over seas to play. They will still get that bread. Euro teams would more than happily take these players and cake off of it. And why all of yall tripping so much about this sh*t?!?!? These n*ggas ain putting bread in our pockets. If they wanna come to a meeting like that so be it. Some of yall seem like you actually got mad at this
 6 years ago '11        #113
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
If you want to be taken serious... dress like it.
 6 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 mistatnn said:
Can somebody basically break down this whole strike thing to me?

But these n*ggas dont give a fu*k. Push come to shove, they going over seas to play. They will still get that bread. Euro teams would more than happily take these players and cake off of it. And why all of yall tripping so much about this sh*t?!?!? These n*ggas ain putting bread in our pockets. If they wanna come to a meeting like that so be it. Some of yall seem like you actually got mad at this
they'll be over there for about a month and then realize that they was better off trying to figure out a deal in the u.s. josh childress wasn't even a fan of being overseas, if he doesn't really like it then what all the superstar players gonna act like when they realize they playing in high school gyms half the time
 6 years ago '04        #115
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 SeaJaiye said:
and why should they dress like old white people just because it's a "business meeting"?

[pic - click to view]

you dumb as fu*k, jerry rice lookin fresh as hell. you dont have to be old, or white to rock a suit and look good professionally. dumbass
 6 years ago '11        #116
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 D.O.H. said:
smh.....and whats up with all the "dress like an old white guy" stuff? Apparently BX thinks there are no black businessmen
Those people saying that are most likely unemployed, work at McDonald's, or are in high school......
 6 years ago '04        #117
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 justinjones said:
what all the superstar players gonna act like when they realize they playing in high school gyms half the time
If my check was the same, I wouldn't give a fukk
 6 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 Tha754kid said:
If my check was the same, I wouldn't give a fukk
then why was i hearing earlier that kobe was backing out of italy for that reason
 6 years ago '11        #119
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
and why should they dress like old white people just because it's a "business meeting"?
Because it's a fu*king Business meeting....
 6 years ago '10        #120
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
a white man in a suit is the biggest thug in america
fu*k outta here
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy