The NBA players at labor meetings :smh: (pics)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 dg177bx said:
yes it does because you were the one trying prove me wrong about them like you knew them better than i do somehow. USE YOUR BRAIN before talking.. now you know "what the fu*k i was talking about"
actually, my comment was rhetorical. it was meant to get you to question why you're making judgments about the intellect of people that you don't even know. i never made any comment about whether they were smart or not, so again, it doesn't matter if i know them. i'm not the one judging em

btw - smilies won't help make your posts valid
 6 years ago '04        #82
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 dg177bx said:
yea you are the slave for being such an idiot like they want you to be and look stupid at it too, just like you are doing nowwow. I didnt know looking presentable and CLEAN was a white thing dumbass, get out your house and stop being a herb so you can see how it is outiside of the small box you call your brain. you are one of them dumb n*ggas that let a type of music dictate your life and the way you think and quite frankly it shows. Being "cool" is not something to practice in a serious business setting but a n*gga with low standards as you wouldnt know that.
He d!ckrides and idolizes Lil Wayne. That's why he has that type of thinking..
 09-30-2011, 11:40 PM         #83
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
actually, my comment was rhetorical. it was meant to get you to question why you're making judgments about the intellect of people that you don't even know. i never made any comment about whether they were smart or not, so again, it doesn't matter if i know them. i'm not the one judging em

btw - smilies won't help make your posts valid
You can always tell who don't got a point to make by the smilies.
 09-30-2011, 11:41 PM         #84
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
He d!ckrides and idolizes Lil Wayne. That's why he has that type of thinking..
thought this was the sportscenter?? did my hip hop spot posts p!ss your bi*ch a.ss off so much you gotta try n confront me on here? fall back n*gga, go look for me at the hip hop spot
 6 years ago '05        #85
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,712 | Props total: 7021 7021
who cares what they wear, but a white-t is unacceptable
 6 years ago '04        #86
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 super vILLain said:
Nicky Barnes, Jay-Z, Tavis Smiley, and Cornel West were alive in the early 1900s?
Whenever SeaJaiye makes a stupid a.ss comment, I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head...
 6 years ago '04        #87
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
thought this was the sportscenter?? did my hip hop spot posts p!ss your bi*ch a.ss off so much you gotta try n confront me on here? fall back n*gga, go look for me at the hip hop spot
Go outside and get some pus*y...
 09-30-2011, 11:49 PM         #88
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Whenever SeaJaiye makes a stupid a.ss comment, I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head...
since you refuse to reply on this sports topic, i'll give you another sports topic to discuss

[video - click to view]

09-30-2011, 11:50 PM         #89
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Go outside and get some pus*y...
aight lemme get 6,000 posts first.........................
 6 years ago '04        #90
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
 SeaJaiye said:
and why should they dress like old white people just because it's a "business meeting"?
just curious what kind of job u have?

super vILLain said:

How did I know this was coming?

also, TS, shannon got a vneck white t...u can get in the clubs with a vneck white t just not the reg white t lol.
 09-30-2011, 11:58 PM         #91
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dress how ever u wanna dress....just get ur business str8
 6 years ago '04        #92
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Dee Grande said:
obviously being "clean and presentable" isn't a white thing. rather, what he wants to know is where you all are getting your concepts of what's "clean and presentable"? why can't lebron's fit be "clean and presentable"?

dude is implying that it's odd that most yall's whole concepts of what's correct always seems to revolve around whatever white people lay out for you
thats how i took it, like Le'bron he had a suit on whats wrong with adding his personal touch with rocking a clean pair of sneakers? he came dressed like he has sense still.....
 10-01-2011, 12:12 AM         #93
TURTLEGOD562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banana:
 6 years ago '06        #94
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
smh.....and whats up with all the "dress like an old white guy" stuff? Apparently BX thinks there are no black businessmen
 6 years ago '10        #95
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49 OP
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Dee Grande said:
maybe YOU need to read the article. nowhere in the article did he imply that taking off his suit was some sort of reward for becoming a billionaire. in fact, he even suggests that his employees shouldn't have to rock em either. he was basically pointing out how he spent so much time blindly d!ckriding the "standard," when it really didn't mean a whole lot

the article is basically mocking dumbasses who seem to think that their "proper" clothing makes them better people
Where did I say he claimed it was a reward?

Let me highlight some key points for you:

"After I sold MicroSolutions I decided that I never would wear a suit again...but then Todd and I started AudioNet which would morph into Broadcast.com. With our new business, I decided that I would have to wear a suit; When Broadcast.com was sold, the suit went out the window completely."

MicroSolutions sold for $6 Million. Broadcast.com sold for almost $6 billion. So, like I said, he stopped wearing a suit after he was already a billionaire.

It's actually very common with human psychology, people will use or take advantage of a certain practice, item, person, etc. then when they have reached their goal they claim they never needed it. People don't like to feel indebted.
 6 years ago '06        #96
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 Dee Grande said:
maybe YOU need to read the article. nowhere in the article did he imply that taking off his suit was some sort of reward for becoming a billionaire. in fact, he even suggests that his employees shouldn't have to rock em either. he was basically pointing out how he spent so much time blindly d!ckriding the "standard," when it really didn't mean a whole lot

the article is basically mocking dumbasses who seem to think that their "proper" clothing makes them better people
You're missing the fact that he didn't start mocking suit wearing until after he got rich. Obviously he wasn't saying fu*k suits when he was trying to make a buck.

I love the idea of not having to wear a suit or business attire, but if the job you're after is ran by CEOs who expect to see you in a suit you're not going to get rebellious and show up in a tank top with shorts and flip flop sandals. Of course that is unless you're mentally ill and can live on a government check or you're planning on living with your parents for the rest of your life.
 6 years ago '04        #97
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Bob Sacamano said:
and when you where big goofy sneakers with a suit like lebron you look like a 6 year old
How the fu*kk do you know if he even wore them to the meeting. I do that sh*tt all the time. Wear sneakers with my suit until I get to the destination. Then I swap shoes inside. Those dress shoes aren't as comfy. Maybe Lebron did the same thing.
 6 years ago '05        #98
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
 dg177bx said:
they are all mentally underdeveloped, look at it, most of them only went to college for like a year overall. i swear this is the dumbest generation, thats why i wouldnt blame stern for treating them as young children. No common sense, none at all. For you young cats that look up at these n*ggas, THIS IS NOT THE PROPER WAY TO HANDLE BUSINESS MATTERS. NEVER GO TO AN INTERVIEW LIKE THAT, or if you are expected to be taken serious.period
^This. There is no reason why these individuals should be dressed the way they were at these meetings. I dont blame stern at all for treating them the way they do, id cut all these n*ggas pay rediculously if they cant act right for serious matters like this. Everytime you seen Jordan at meetings etc. dude was always proper. These young n*ggas is like hooligans nowadays. Now they aint got no job. PAY ATTENTION KIDS!
 6 years ago '05        #99
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
 Tha754kid said:
How the fu*kk do you know if he even wore them to the meeting. I do that sh*tt all the time. Wear sneakers with my suit until I get to the destination. Then I swap shoes inside. Those dress shoes aren't as comfy. Maybe Lebron did the same thing.
And you really belive dat sh*t. GTFOH!
 6 years ago '05        #100
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,712 | Props total: 7021 7021
 Tha754kid said:
i do that sh*t to dress shoes k!ll my feet
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy