The NBA players at labor meetings :smh: (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 dg177bx said:
yea good point, but cuban can back it up with his already proven business acumen . In this regard these are basketball players who need to offer input and dont have any brain capacity to back up their basketball skills that dont mean sh*t when having an important conversation like they are supposed to be having.nor to offer respectable suggestions on how to improve a monetary system. Ray allen is from the generation previous to dumb downed idiot era (96) he has common sense and can think for himself AND make full sense out of something, you did notice him dressing mature and respectable right?.
stfu. u dont even know them

anyway, here's cuban leaving a meeting:

[pic - click to view]

article he wrote about suits:
 09-30-2011, 11:10 PM         #62
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all looking too deep into this. If Cornel West takes his suit off does that mean he stops being a doctor does that mean his I.Q. drops? No, if I put on a fireman's uniform does that mean you would trust me to save you from a burning building? Of course not.

"Who am I to judge another brother, only on his cover
I'd be no different than the other" Tupac
 6 years ago '05        #63
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

do you know them? please tell me, you have their telephone numbers? if you do ask em how to solve a nba lockout. ok, now you stfu and respect your father dumbass. i just wasted my time owning another n*gga that tried to pick out the least significant part of my statement and now YOU FOLLOW HIS TREND. pointing out dumb sh*t..stick to school
 09-30-2011, 11:19 PM         #64
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
do you know them? please tell me, you have their telephone numbers? if you do ask em how to solve a nba lockout. ok, now you stfu and respect your father dumbass. i just wasted my time owning another n*gga that tried to pick out the least significant part of my statement and now YOU FOLLOW HIS TREND. pointing out dumb sh*t..stick to school
and then you ignored the mark cuban pic/article and picked out the least significant part of his post.......
 6 years ago '05        #65
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Y'all looking too deep into this. If Cornel West takes his suit off does that mean he stops being a doctor does that mean his I.Q. drops? No, if I put on a fireman's uniform does that mean you would trust me to save you from a burning building? Of course not.

"Who am I to judge another brother, only on his cover
I'd be no different than the other" Tupac
didnt i just point out by saying that cuban PROVED HIMSELF of having a business acumen?so therefore nobody should question his intellingence through his dresscode. ya need to READ. these players havent proven themselves intellectually, this is their first time doing this
 6 years ago '08        #66
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
"some of the dumbest ppl in the world wear suits. some of the smartest r still nekkid" - some smart a.ss muhfu*ka
 6 years ago '05        #67
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
and then you ignored the mark cuban pic/article and picked out the least significant part of his post.......
you feel kinda of stupid look at the comment i wrote to big afrika. retardohow else can i ether you today?
 6 years ago '10        #68
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
marc cuban is from the tech sector..............

[pic - click to view]

google

[pic - click to view]

zuck

[pic - click to view]

jobs

most people from tech don't wear suits lol
 6 years ago '10        #69
space
space
space
Most tech companies take risks and think outside the box and do w.e the fu*k they and cuban fits that description
 09-30-2011, 11:23 PM         #70
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
didnt i just point out by saying that cuban PROVED HIMSELF of having a business acumen?so therefore nobody should question his intellingence through his dresscode. ya need to READ. these players havent proven themselves intellectually, this is their first time doing this
I read it you're just either not doing a good job of articulating your point or you don't have much of one.
 6 years ago '05        #71
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
marc cuban is from the tech sector..............

[pic - click to view]

google

[pic - click to view]

zuck

[pic - click to view]

jobs

most people from tech don't wear suits lol
they have proven themselves already. We are TALKING BASKETBALL PLAYERS.How many times do i have to repeat that? How many people think lebron is smart?
 6 years ago '10        #72
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49 OP
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

I appreciate the fact that you actually trying to provide evidence but if you've actually read the article you'll notice that he didn't stop wearing suits until he was already a billionaire. You can wear whatever you want at that point. He also said that if the person he's selling to is wearing a suit, he wore a suit.
 6 years ago '10        #73
space
space
space
 dg177bx said:
they have proven themselves already. We are TALKING BASKETBALL PLAYERS.How many times do i have to repeat that? How many people think lebron is smart?
no I'm just talking about marc cubans post lol...
 09-30-2011, 11:27 PM         #74
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
you really white washed slavery days = fast, strong, powerful, but stupid

that's what most of the NFL/NBA is............they drafted lebron out of HS to play sports, not so he can engage in business discussions it's what white people do
 09-30-2011, 11:28 PM         #75
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
But you're speaking as if Lebron throwing on a suit without sneakers is going to change that. I don't care what Birdman Anderson is wearing I don't want that mothafu*ka handling my business.
 6 years ago '08        #76
space
space
 dg177bx said:
what the fu*k are you even talking about?

it doesn't matter whether i know them or not. you're the one insulting them, like you've actually kicked it with them. i'm simply playing devil's advocate
 6 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Dee Grande said:
btw - where's the outrage about mark cuban?

this dude has probably shown up to meetings in a mavs championship tshirt and a pair of kmart sneakers
you see but hes the employer, I bet you if he was someones employee he wouldn't show up like that. Hes the boss he can do wtf he wants lol
 6 years ago '05        #78
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
what the fu*k are you even talking about?

it doesn't matter whether i know them or not. you're the one insulting them, like you've actually kicked it with them. i'm simply playing devil's advocate
yes it does because you were the one trying prove me wrong about them like you knew them better than i do somehow. USE YOUR BRAIN before talking.. now you know "what the fu*k i was talking about"
 6 years ago '08        #79
space
space
 super vILLain said:
I appreciate the fact that you actually trying to provide evidence but if you've actually read the article you'll notice that he didn't stop wearing suits until he was already a billionaire. You can wear whatever you want at that point. He also said that if the person he's selling to is wearing a suit, he wore a suit.
maybe YOU need to read the article. nowhere in the article did he imply that taking off his suit was some sort of reward for becoming a billionaire. in fact, he even suggests that his employees shouldn't have to rock em either. he was basically pointing out how he spent so much time blindly d!ckriding the "standard," when it really didn't mean a whole lot

the article is basically mocking dumbasses who seem to think that their "proper" clothing makes them better people

Last edited by Dee Grande; 09-30-2011 at 11:40 PM..
 09-30-2011, 11:36 PM         #80
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people love to hate. They are all dressed professional and nice. Just because they aren't wearing chopper suits don't mean their outfit isn't professional
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy