Camíron Speaks On History With Jay-Z At Red Bullís Info Session (Does Jay-Z Imitations)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6644 6644
 marcusaka50 said:
eminem did I have to even mention him and wayne dont count.

I'm old wayne fan block is hot.

His new fans wouldnt listen to that album for 5mins.

stop bruh you know muthafu*kas from the 90s or mid 00's is not on the radio.

you tried to make argument that was never there.

kids dont want to hear old rappers mainstream wise

Outkast
Busta Rhynes
Snoop Dogg
Common
Nas
Ghost Face k!lla
Raekwon
Ludacris
Kanye West
T.I.

you might want to RE-THINK that statement

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-01-2011 at 11:42 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #82
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7392 7392
I wish they let that verse leak for OH Boy. lol.
 6 years ago '04        #83
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58

[video - click to view]

another part of the interview...throw it on the first post
 6 years ago '04        #84
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
Hold up i just thought about something
cam makes the joke about telling guru to erase jayz verse off the face of the earth which he probably didnt say while jay was there. you fu*ked up the partnership right there cam.
then he turns around and gets upset after jay doesnt want to do the video wit him for welcome to ny city (btw cam got out rapped on that)

these n*ggas look tired sitting around talking about the ole days and jay is still dropping chart topping material

stopit5

Last edited by DSOM; 10-01-2011 at 12:33 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #85
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23355 23355
......yeah....so....

6 years ago '04        #86
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
if some of you guys think they are actually bitter.. your an idiot
 6 years ago '04        #87
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 D.S.O.M. said:
cam makes the joke about telling guru to erase jayz verse off the face of the earth which he probably didnt say while jay was there. you fu*ked up the partnership right there cam.
then he turns around and gets upset after jay doesnt want to do the video wit him for welcome to ny city (btw cam got out rapped on that)

these n*ggas look tired sitting around talking about the ole days and jay is still dropping chart topping material

stopit5
on some real sh*t none of us heard it may very well had been wack BUT BIRDMAN THOUGH!

they heard baby verse and said "thats it right there" I'm just saying

[video - click to view]

^^^ this sh*t was WACK!!! I remember bumping the clue tape Like "WTF?!? skip"
 6 years ago '07        #88
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 D.S.O.M. said:

stopit5

[video - click to view]

after ether Jay never made another full fledge diss track and he got bodied on this
 6 years ago '04        #89
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 KnicksLost said:

after ether Jay never made another full fledge diss track and he got bodied on this

[pic - click to view]

If jay responded to every single person that has dissed him, he could make a double CD
 6 years ago '04        #90
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
lol dude saying jay drop chart topping material... yeah so do black eyed peas right before they broke up
doesnt mean the sh*t good, just means there's lots of stans that dont know any better or refuse to walk away from bullsh*t.

if jay continues to make music into his 60s talking about retirement funds and economic downpour yall a.ssistant manager of maintenance at mcdonald's a.sses would praise that sh*t like you know what the fu*k he's talking about.
 6 years ago '04        #91
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
lol dude saying jay drop chart topping material... yeah so do black eyed peas right before they broke up
doesnt mean the sh*t good, just means there's lots of stans that dont know any better or refuse to walk away from bullsh*t.

if jay continues to make music into his 60s talking about retirement funds and economic downpour yall a.ssistant manager of maintenance at mcdonald's a.sses would praise that sh*t like you know what the fu*k he's talking about.
 10-01-2011, 02:29 PM         #92
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
n*ggas been off the ROC since 05 and they still talking about it, telling the same stories over and over

why dont they ever go into detail about why The Dips broke up and let Cam imitate how them n*ggas acted when it was going down??????

with that been said
Cam is a fool! he got jay good with that one.
im sures ms. info asked them a question about those days,where were you when just blaze was talking about THE SAME thing? only thing different was that he wasnt going in on jay lol, and cam really wasnt going at jay neither beside him saying that nas diss was weak...he said he was a great rapper.
 6 years ago '04        #93
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 barrebeast said:

whether you like black eyed peas music or jay-z music or whoever you like since the two artist previously mentioned are bullsh*t and needs to be walked away from

my point is... Where is a dipset album???? where is the info on that???

every interview they have been doing , the main focal point is not their music or the beef that happened between them, but it's been about the beef with the ROC.

@tommybunz
yes just blaze talked about the same thing in that ONE INTERVIEW...you follow this sh*t Tommy, so be honest. How many times have you heard this story from CAM? If he had some sh*t on the table, he could of easily said Im not gonna talk about that anymore let's talk about this new dipset sh*t we got coming.

right or wrong
or fu*k it Im just stanning
 10-01-2011, 02:50 PM         #94
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think theyre talkin more about the roc now cuz not that many people still know...only people in the industry do and they are tryna shed light on it subtly

the dipset album is definitely coming, them n*ggas is on interscope and that sh*t gonna be a hit
 6 years ago '11        #95
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 P. Dedos said:
what dont you understand exactly. he gots the price of a house on his wrist fool
i was being serious...i know what he meant with the line i was saying i can't hate cause he can afford to have that kinda jewelry...
 10-01-2011, 04:07 PM         #96
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
whether you like black eyed peas music or jay-z music or whoever you like since the two artist previously mentioned are bullsh*t and needs to be walked away from

every interview they have been doing , the main focal point is not their music or the beef that happened between them, but it's been about the beef with the ROC.

@tommybunz
yes just blaze talked about the same thing in that ONE INTERVIEW...you follow this sh*t Tommy, so be honest. How many times have you heard this story from CAM? If he had some sh*t on the table, he could of easily said Im not gonna talk about that anymore let's talk about this new dipset sh*t we got coming.

right or wrong
I seen a video where he talked about jay before, but it wasn't about this....., and yeah he could have dodged the question.....
 6 years ago '04        #97
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5359 5359
 D.S.O.M. said:

@tommybunz

right or wrong

I know you werent talking to me , but oh well .. You're right tho ... Dips dont have NO buzz,nothing .. They talking bout 03-04 , shyt and its 11 .. Those were they glory days, and this sealed they fate these dudes is done .. Jay is running with the industry runners and say so-ers ..
 10-01-2011, 05:02 PM         #98
cmac33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its official.. ni##as only relivent when they speak on jay....
 10-01-2011, 05:42 PM         #99
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn you know it's sad when rappers can't even tell old industry stories anymore without people trying to sh*t on them.

people acting like cam dropped a new jay-z diss record or something

Sway asked Just AND Free about the old roc days as well....nobody said sh*t to them.
 6 years ago '11        #100
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4608 4608
 cmac33 said:
its official.. ni##as only relivent when they speak on jay....
So true.
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in Ďgrisly maulingí
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy