Camíron Speaks On History With Jay-Z At Red Bullís Info Session (Does Jay-Z Imitations)

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2703 2703
 DonofDons21 said:
they breathed new life into the roc.....it was a win win....the dips are still relevant while the rest of the roc minus jay isn't...even though im a fan of state prop
i dunno about them beeing relevant
just like free,chris and them ...people only pay attention when they re talking bout the roc
Sales are really not important but when u re a platinum/gold artist and suddenly hardly sell 50k then something is wrong with your career

Cam is funny and i miss that dipset goofy era but if they were that c*cky in the studio then i understand why jay didnt want to fu*k with them
 6 years ago '06        #42
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 467 467
Cam >>>>>>
 09-30-2011, 10:55 PM         #43
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can only respect cam and hell rell from dipset.........Jones and that other dude Juelz or whatever teh fu*k he wanna call himself is a f*g. I wouldnt want to work with bums like that either
 6 years ago '05        #44
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10680 10680
 Tommy_Bunz said:

*Jay walks in on Cam while he's recording his first album*

Jay: Let me speak to you for a minute, yo I ain't know you was that nice ,I just want to let you know ummm.....*silence* that you nice my n*gga, I see what you doing, I ain't know you was that nice

Cam: Alright respect, that's wassup, we should do something on my album then

Jay: I ain't come to lobby for a spot on your album know what I'm saying? *silence*

Cam: Alright n*gga *thinks to self, then why the fu*k you come in the studio in the first place*

6 years ago '11        #45
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 2345 2345
jay my favorite rapper i also like cam lol he seem like a real n*gga but i dont fu*k with the rest of them clowns n satana a sucka chillin with this n*gga after he went old radio n disrespected him jay to me a great rapper great business man but a lame n*gga as far as just everyday life
 6 years ago '04        #46
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
 P. Dedos said:
hmmmm he k!lled that shyt dont know what the fu*k ur talking about :dancingcool:

HIGH LIKE SPACE 4 5 ON WAIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's because people don't realize what he was saying those verses have been broken down countless times on boxden.

rex n efx zoom zoom in poom poom...............that prollly goes over so many peoples heads that were born in 93 or later
 09-30-2011, 11:21 PM         #47
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is mad entertaining...wheres the whole vid
 09-30-2011, 11:22 PM         #48
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:

*Jay walks in on Cam while he's recording his first album*

Jay: Let me speak to you for a minute, yo I ain't know you was that nice ,I just want to let you know ummm.....*silence* that you nice my n*gga, I see what you doing, I ain't know you was that nice

Cam: Alright respect, that's wassup, we should do something on my album then

Jay: I ain't come to lobby for a spot on your album know what I'm saying? *silence*

Cam: Alright n*gga *thinks to self, then why the fu*k you come in the studio in the first place*

6 years ago '05        #49
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2207 2207
This is why i fu*ks with Cam'ron. He a real n*gga. He had me with that Jay impersonation. This gives greater insight on to how much of a self centered as*hole Jay-Z is. The dips were hot during that era, how u not going to support your labelmates and jump on songs with them instead you'd rather compete? Something wrong with that n*gga Jay.

We need the full interview. somebody find that sh*t
 09-30-2011, 11:58 PM         #51
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is a real nicca..... dude keeps it 100%, not many dudes build like him left
 09-30-2011, 11:58 PM         #52
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam been a funny cat since day one...one of the funniest artists on twitter. His ish doesn't seem forced for laughs like Fab either. Man I can't get used to Jimmy with short hair, I thought him and Pusha would keep the braids for all eternity

"Nas...you ain't the BOY!"

I want to hear that remix

Last edited by Krazy K; 10-01-2011 at 12:03 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #53
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
Man, Cam and 50cent are really dramatic and entertaining, but its funny that the only reason we listened to this 9min segment because it was about Jay-Z and Rocafella... who in my opinion had the most legitimate run as a record label with substance. Now dont get me wrong there were other movements... However, why isnt this segment about the reasons why you niccas broke up? and started beefing with each other and overcame that... Why is it that you signed with Koch and they no longer in business... and Jay is still making music... Jay looked out for his .... and they didnt fall into that category... So... it is what it is ... say what you wont about Jay right or wrong... I think that the Dips and Dame k!lled Rocafella... matter fact Dame is the only one missing from this...
 10-01-2011, 12:17 AM         #54
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Cam just ignoring Juelz's story

I see he taking Vado's style why Juelz and Jim still on that rockstar look. No one cares about Zeke

taboo1169 said:
Man, Cam and 50cent are really dramatic and entertaining, but its funny that the only reason we listened to this 9min segment because it was about Jay-Z and Rocafella... who in my opinion had the most legitimate run as a record label with substance. Now dont get me wrong there were other movements... However, why isnt this segment about the reasons why you niccas broke up? and started beefing with each other and overcame that... Why is it that you signed with Koch and they no longer in business... and Jay is still making music... Jay looked out for his .... and they didnt fall into that category... So... it is what it is ... say what you wont about Jay right or wrong... I think that the Dips and Dame k!lled Rocafella... matter fact Dame is the only one missing from this...
They all went to different labels. Jones was one of the biggest indy acts next to Lil Jon in his original run. Juelz was always on Def Jam, Cam was on Def Jam then Warner Brothers. And everyone knew Rell, Writer and 40 couldn't make it on a major
 6 years ago '06        #55
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,624 | Props total: 8554 8554
 taboo1169 said:
bro name me one person who is from the 90s or mid 2000s besides jayz or kanye thats on heavy mainstream wise?

jim jones and cam still putting out music in stores, on the internet, and still getting show money.

stop counting other n*ggaz money.

yall n*ggaz is too sensitive yall like jayz foot soldiers.

its only a part one video.

who every edited the video broke the whole interview into different parts.
 6 years ago '04        #56
tnice 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 3245 3245
"the only time they interesting is when they mentioning Shawn"
 6 years ago '11        #57
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
Lol funny interview, I always knew Cam had Jays verse taken off. I didn't know Jay was dissing Nas on it.

@ "Nas you aint the BOYYY"
 6 years ago '04        #58
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
 sheedawg said:

his "yeah" after Juelz went on his little Welcome To New York City story had me
he was like you're fu*kin up the story b, no one wants to hear you talk
 6 years ago '11        #59
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9458 9458
 shadow_boxer said:
that's because people don't realize what he was saying those verses have been broken down countless times on boxden.

rex n efx zoom zoom in poom poom...............that prollly goes over so many peoples heads that were born in 93 or later
i got the wrecks n effects line that doesnt make those verses good and i was just joking im a fan of k!lla(not the rest of dipset though) but some of those lines is just

you acting like you gotta have people break down i get computers puting, I'll leave you wholey-holey, you'll say "Holy Moly", My team is the "Goonies," we were seen with buffoonies, Here come the coroner, get 'em, play Rollie Pollie, etc. that song wasn't good or deep sorry. This nursery rhyme a.ss song doesnt need a huge breakdown.
 6 years ago '06        #60
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,624 | Props total: 8554 8554
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Um EM and Weezy for starters.
eminem did I have to even mention him and wayne dont count.

I'm old wayne fan block is hot.

His new fans wouldnt listen to that album for 5mins.

stop bruh you know muthafu*kas from the 90s or mid 00's is not on the radio.

you tried to make argument that was never there.

kids dont want to hear old rappers mainstream wise
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago