Week 4: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win?
Detroit Lions 22 61.11%
Dallas Cowboys 14 38.89%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #481
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 iPunish901 said:
i dont blame romo

i blame the defense. 31 points in 2nd half?! calvin johnson had his way the entire 2nd half.....nobody made an effort to stop that n*gga lol. im sittin here just smh saying "fu*king megatron"
14 of em were Romo's fault though...
 10-02-2011, 04:39 PM         #482
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with Detroit....
 6 years ago '08        #483
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3433 3433
 Illuminati said:
rob ryan didnt want anyone to cover megatron.
lolol
 6 years ago '08        #484
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3433 3433
 iPunish901 said:
i dont blame romo
Romo had 2int's returned for touchdowns, How do you not blame him???
 10-02-2011, 04:42 PM         #485
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lions swaggin on n*ggas 4 weeks in a row.To early but stafford for mvp consideration behind brady
 6 years ago '07        #486
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 iPunish901 said:
i dont blame romo

i blame the defense. 31 points in 2nd half?! calvin johnson had his way the entire 2nd half.....nobody made an effort to stop that n*gga lol. im sittin here just smh saying "fu*king megatron"
Nothing wrong with blaming Romo He threw 3 picks. He was too reckless with the football in the beginning of the 2nd half. However he isn't the sole reason the Cowboys lost like some people are saying. The defense gave up 17 points in the 4th quarter. Jason Garrett didn't run the ball enough IMO and that also contributed. 44 pass attempts for Romo in a game where they led by 2 or more scores for over half the game is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '10        #487
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Thing is tho, if the Refs didn't try fu*king us 2 times within the last 5 min. Suh roughing and the Peterman none existing hold on Williams 7 yr run we woulda won by 2 scores and have 40+ its up on that big a.ss screen. NFL can suck Megatron's d!ck cause aint no one really fu*kin with our swag! BTW anyone catch Coach Shwartz curse out Dez on his juggling (non)catch! Hahaha plus his post game comments. Yo were on some whole other level sh*t. Once we get the 1st half part figured out every game will be like the Chiefs game!
 6 years ago '04        #488
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 Chris Cassius said:
Nothing wrong with blaming Romo He threw 3 picks. He was too reckless with the football in the beginning of the 2nd half. However he isn't the sole reason the Cowboys lost like some people are saying. The defense gave up 17 points in the 4th quarter. Jason Garrett didn't run the ball enough IMO and that also contributed. 44 pass attempts for Romo in a game where they led by 2 or more scores for over half the game is ridiculous.

He was trying to run , but it was getting bottled up .. Good game by the Lions, this was damn near a national televised game, getting them ready for MNF .. I wish I was home man ..
 6 years ago '04        #489
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 SmooveDude said:
i told you a few weeks ago i wanna see us gettin blown out and itll show how good we are....well we seein it AND we played terrible early in the game and late with penalties:dancingcool:
I started to mention that earlier, but didn't want to call a blow out too early like I did last week when you reminded me it was still a chance of the comeback.

I truly believe now we will finish this season with at least 11 wins. Only the Pack, Saints, and Bears worry me. Maybe the Chargers and Raiders but I think we will beat them...

One thing I can say about this team though is watching them makes me sad LeShoure didn't get to play this year, he would have added those 3 to 4 yard runs one 1st and 2nd downs to help us control the ball. What's up with Mo Morris he is not getting any touches??

How about Schwartz Coach of the Year, Marty May Executive of the year especially if Fairley dominates. Cause T. Young is money and clutch as hell!
 6 years ago '04        #490
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 iPunish901 said:
i dont blame romo

I feel you man. Romo is prone to choking and this is a know fact.

I blame Rob Ryan and Jason Garrett.

Ryan for opening his fat mouth talking bullsh*t about Mega and Garrett for not running the ball even if you gave it back to us on 3 and outs it would have been better and more time consuming then letting Romo air it out and blow it.

Great win for us but an even worse loss for big D.
 6 years ago '05        #491
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
we did it again. that was an easy win too. we didn't show up first half then romo gives us 3 picks and cowboys weak defense let johnson have two td's one in triple coverage. lol
 6 years ago '10        #492
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Yee Romo obviously gonna get the blame and he should. But the play calling was suspect. I mean when your up 27-3 and you got everything going for you why would you even attempt to throw the ball just run the ball 3 str8 times and let the D go to work. The two Defense of TDs swung the momentum.

Congrats to the Lions I actually like that team and the organization glad to see them finally doing well.
 6 years ago '04        #493
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
good sh*t fellas. we gotta stop giving these teams big leads. i just like the fact that we have the heart to come back when we down doe. we gotta start off better. we learning how to win. let's keep this sh*t up. megatron cant be fu*king stopped. keep feeding this monster and we go far. thank you tony romo. this guy is a choke artist no matter how you look at it. jerry better draft and groom another qb
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy