11 year old football player banned from scoring TDs (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19343 19343
lmao they soft
 6 years ago '07        #62
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
"hmmmm so other teammate can develop" only if they would apply such rules to sh*t that matters. Like countries that have been r*ped for their natural resources...........and the countries that r*ped , got told STOP! you must let the countries you r*ped develop now........what a bunch of bs
 6 years ago '04        #63
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 pimpsaucekrew said:
In the continuing attempt to make this country as soft as possible, there’s now the “Madre Hill” rule. A rule that prohibits young players from scoring too many touchdowns.

Meet 11-year-old running back, Demias Jimerson, who plays in Arkansas’ Wilson Intermediate League. Jimerson is so good that the league implemented a little known rule named after Arkansas Razorbacks great, Madre Hill. If a player has already scored three touchdowns and his team has a 14-point lead, then he’s banned from the endzone.

Undoubtedly, a rule inspired by our dear friends across the Atlantic–the French.

I’m somewhat confused here. If Jimerson gets close to the goal line, is he supposed to fall down and do snow angels or is there some kind of invisible fence that shocks him and prevents him from scoring?

Inquiring minds want to know.

However, all is not bad in the world of Jimerson. In seven years, Bret Bielema will ask him to come into the fourth quarter against Austin Peay up 63-3.

And after his touchdown, Bielema will tell him to go for two…you know, because the card told him to.

6th grade football player hit with “Madre Hill Rule”

09-30-2011, 08:37 PM         #64
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas are getting softer by the decade and this is our future, countries like the middle east and eastern europe are going to be punking the fu*k outta America in the direction we are going with these kids. Smh.
 6 years ago '06        #65
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3150 3150
 pimpsaucekrew said:
I’m somewhat confused here. If Jimerson gets close to the goal line, is he supposed to fall down and do snow angels or is there some kind of invisible fence that shocks him and prevents him from scoring?
 09-30-2011, 09:05 PM         #66
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he destroyed those losers

i hope he's a buccaneer in 2022
 6 years ago '04        #67
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
I feel bad for him when he moves up to high school and those boys move like ray lewis . Ask Danny Almonte when his prime was .
 6 years ago '05        #68
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
u hold back somebody because they are far more gifted than the rest,,,,,,, thats why usa aint sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #69
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1551 1551
 dmunson318 said:
u hold back somebody because they are far more gifted than the rest,,,,,,, thats why usa aint sh*t.
I can definitely see your point and I kinda understand their point as well.

We didn't have anything like this in football when we were kids. We did have a mercy rule in baseball though. I think it was if you were up by 10 runs the other team was granted mercy and they called the game right then and there. One year my team won every game except for one by 10, the other one we won by 8. :banana:
 6 years ago '04        #70
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
Dude look like Adrian Peterson out there on roids
 6 years ago '04        #71
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
They dont have a better league he can play in?
 6 years ago '11        #72
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,541 | Props total: 2359 2359
lol we want the other players to develope also how they gone do that when you tryin make the best comp slow down n*ggas dont get better by playing ppl who not k!llin them
 10-01-2011, 01:52 AM         #73
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
^ then he can score another td.. rule only comes into effect if his team is up by 14 points
If your up 14 and then the other team scores a td then your only up 7
 10-01-2011, 01:59 AM         #74
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
you're so fu*king stupid tempus. did you not read the article? you really should have left this site years ago when you promised (the first 10 times)
Did you read what I said fu*king f*ggot? Im saying if its 21-7 and dude has 3 tds does he have to step out of bounds if hes running free for a 4th td? Then I said what if he steps out of bounds and another players goes in on the next play and the defense causes a fumble and returns it for a td making it 21-14. That stupid would have just affected the game and game the other team momentum.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 10-01-2011 at 02:03 AM..
 10-01-2011, 03:33 AM         #75
pimpsaucekrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
They dont have a better league he can play in?
You mean DMC
 6 years ago '06        #76
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
what happens if one if one his teammates fumbles the ball new the goal line and he picks it up and he dives for the ball and he ends up on the ball passed the goal line?

does it not count for a TD?
 6 years ago '04        #77
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
Bull.. kids need to learn how to be competitive... this shyt right here is merely punking the kids out... take them to a Y league where everyone gets a trophy for wins and losses.... fugg that.. you'll get tired of getting your a.ss beat week in and week out... learn to win.
 6 years ago '05        #78
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
When kids are gifted in the classroom u put him/her in high classes. Let him play with the next age group so he can develop more. If football is his outlet then let him cook.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy