Waka Flockas former artist runs up on him at bowling alley

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
n*ggas still hang out at the fu*king bowling alley in 2011? Grown a.ss men to be exact?
 6 years ago '06        #62
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 DoMieD said:
n*ggas still hang out at the fu*king bowling alley in 2011? Grown a.ss men to be exact?
lol

yeah they dont where you stay?

that sh*t will never be played
 6 years ago '12        #63
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Player 1 said:
lol

yeah they dont where you stay?

that sh*t will never be played
I aint been to the bowling alley or skatin ring since 93'

Where dey do that at
 6 years ago '06        #64
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 DoMieD said:

Where dey do that at
i stay in detroit they do it here....i be in texas alot they do it there also

lol i dont know what you talking bout

bowling alley be packed you gotta call and reserve a lane if not they put you on a two hour wait list

Last edited by Big Bear; 09-30-2011 at 08:20 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #66
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
at the fu*king bowling alley...
 09-30-2011, 09:11 PM         #67
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THATS MY n*gga YO

fu*k THE CLUB UP, n*gga shouldve k!lled the parkin lot tho
 6 years ago '06        #68
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
 ATLien2g2 said:
i'm not a fan of waka i fu*k wit some of his music, mostly the sh*t you hear in the club but get ya facts straight. it wasn't slick pulla that did that, it was that n*gga that ran up on flocka at the video shoot on the westside, some local joker that rap with slick pulla, a nobody basically. Flocka did get robbed for his chain but they had to shoot him, he bucked but he got shot in return, some n*gga's would of just gave their's up quick but he didn't. As far as movements flocka buzz ain't what it was when he came out but i still hear a few of his songs here & there in the club, i don't hear no jeezy in the club, and he can't get his album out for sh*t (but i'm still waiting on it) the hood fu*k with Duct Tape not ducktape fool and ain't nobody bumping nothing from grand hustle at the moment. I smoked a blunt wit big kuntry in mansion over ludaday weekend. That n*gga was on the floor with the regular (myself included) no vip, but t.i. home now so he straight lol.

My n*gga!!!!

Last edited by Dj MuRdA; 09-30-2011 at 09:40 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #69
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
 Phicmagic said:
Slick Pulla gave him a black eye from a Tyson f!ght. One on one, no a.ssist....And Slicks nowhere near 6'4. And n*ggas robbed him and he tried to play it on some tough guy "I aint givin my chain up" sh*t.

That n*ggas bought his chain back and got new ones more than anyone in the game right about now. And his movement in the city is dead, n*ggas on CTE, Ducktape, and Grand Hustle sh*t right now
n*ggaz checkin for CTE:
Ducktape:
n*ggaz checkin for Grand Hustle:

ATLien2g2 said:
i'm not a fan of waka i fu*k wit some of his music, mostly the sh*t you hear in the club but get ya facts straight. it wasn't slick pulla that did that, it was that n*gga that ran up on flocka at the video shoot on the westside, some local joker that rap with slick pulla, a nobody basically. Flocka did get robbed for his chain but they had to shoot him, he bucked but he got shot in return, some n*gga's would of just gave their's up quick but he didn't. As far as movements flocka buzz ain't what it was when he came out but i still hear a few of his songs here & there in the club, i don't hear no jeezy in the club, and he can't get his album out for sh*t (but i'm still waiting on it) the hood fu*k with Duct Tape not ducktape fool and ain't nobody bumping nothing from grand hustle at the moment. I smoked a blunt wit big kuntry in mansion over ludaday weekend. That n*gga was on the floor with the regular (myself included) no vip, but t.i. home now so he straight lol.

DelbertMengel said:
LOL AT that guy saying people are checking for grand hustle...yeah right
lol, these funny cause he said what he said like he was tryna kick knowledge to the ppl outside of ATL.
 6 years ago '07        #70
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 1046 1046
@ :43
 6 years ago '11        #71
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
 trb_5 said:
you guys are no better than mario lopez and the f*ggot white ppl i see on entertainment tonight gossiping about whose cool and whats hot like teenie boppers

who gives a fu*k if waka stood up to someone or got beat up...its not like hes your brother
and this comin from a n*gga who was talkin' bout fu*kin trannies sum time back...exit thread gay n*gga

trb_5 said:
i dont understand how it is suspect to fu*k a bi*ch who got a s3x change operation and now has a pus*y...acts like a female...has the mentality of the female and believes she is female even tho she was born male....basically she is a female and if a dude decided to fu*k her its because of her fat a.ss and big t*ts and thats feminine

you are obviously just uncomfortable with your s3xuality...i would fu*k her right now if she knocked on my door...i dont give a fu*k....cuz she a woman to me....not cuz she a man

and if you call me a f*ggot for that sh*t...i couldnt care less...sh*t its my d!ck n*gga...it aint yours
 trb_5 said:
so you would grind your d!ck on her while calling her a him...but you wouldnt fu*k?

yea that makes a lot of sense....cuz fu*king makes you gay but rubbing your d!ck on her a.ss doesnt make you gay according to your definintion?

just stop fronting and say youd fu*k the sh*t out of her like everyone else who aint ashamed...cuz im sure not...give her to me right now and ill tear her a.ss up
 trb_5 said:
that is your opinion....but according to medical doctors and the ppl who undergo the surgery....its called a s3x change....not a inverted p*nis change

i think most of you are too stupid to comprehend what exactly that means

it means this bi*ch takes female hormones which produces feminine feutures and reduces masculine ones...she has a pus*y now instead of a d!ck whether you wanna believe its inverted or not i dont give a fu*k....and she believes she is a female...and i would fu*k her because of her female characteristics...so that doesnt make nobody gay

but what is stupid is n*ggas coming in here calling other n*ggas gay cuz they dont even know what it means to be transgender

im a liberal a.ss n*gga....if thats gay to you thats fine with me...its my d!ck going in that fake pus*y not yours
k!ll yourself f*ggot
 09-30-2011, 09:49 PM         #72
TURTLEGOD562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:mj2:
 6 years ago '05        #73
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 DoMieD said:
Im going to the bowling alley tomorrow night...gone get drunk and fu*k with hoes.#cityLIFE grown than a muthafu*ka
 6 years ago '05        #74
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
trb_5 STFU

* Don't be an annoyance or e-beef/troll in the HHS
 6 years ago '10        #75
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Pale Pimp said:
another example why these jungle bunnies stay losing at life. only jiggaboo's would start f!ghting at a charity event
i see a banning in your immediate future
 6 years ago '06        #76
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 8764 8764
 Jacc Blacc said:
damn, that one dude was knocked out by the wack-a-mole station

and i find it funny that n*ggas who rap about fukk the police, use the police to a.ssist them in civil matters, you cant say fukk the popo but then call the pop when you need help
captain obvious, every one who says fucc the police calls them and cries for them more then the people who like the police its life.
 09-30-2011, 11:23 PM         #77
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

Where dey do that at

1993??? well gyoddamn pimp how old is u n/h?
 6 years ago '06        #78
phatbat9 
space
space
$669 | Props total: 128 128
 Phicmagic said:
Slick Pulla gave him a black eye from a Tyson f!ght. One on one, no a.ssist....And Slicks nowhere near 6'4. And n*ggas robbed him and he tried to play it on some tough guy "I aint givin my chain up" sh*t.

That n*ggas bought his chain back and got new ones more than anyone in the game right about now. And his movement in the city is dead, n*ggas on CTE, Ducktape, and Grand Hustle sh*t right now
Grand Hustle? CTE? Buzz? Naw, lol. Maybe Tip and Jeezy, but no one is checking for anything from anyone else. And I wouldn't say Duct Tape has a buzz, but they do have our attention. n*ggas know Alley Boy about what he sayin, we just wanna see how it plays out on a national scene. However it is fair to say Waka has "no buzz" but that's cause he ain't put anything new out. Ain't no one really feeding the streets like that besides Titi Boi and Future IMHO.
 6 years ago '05        #79
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,378 | Props total: 658 658
 Marvin Hagler said:
1993??? well gyoddamn pimp how old is u n/h?
Im sayin, n*gga said he aint been to the bowling alley since Jordan announced his retirement.
 6 years ago '07        #80
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Ferrari Boyz still gets a little play
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago