Waka Flockas former artist runs up on him at bowling alley

most viewed right now
 116
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
SMH at you n*ggas expecting dudes to go Mayweather with they record, ain't nobody going 42 - 0 in these streets man. If I n*gga EVER says he never lost one, chances are he's only fought once. Waka got caught up with with a random CTE member, NOT SLICK, got beat up, atleast that n*gga fought him though, I bet most of ya would of "squashed the beef". This other dude runs up on Waka, Flocka goes to snatch his a.ss up and dude falls back 4 miles. Plain and simple, whether ya n*ggas like it or not, win or lose, Waka don't back down!
 6 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2455 2455
who is the n*gga that ran up on him?
 6 years ago '05        #43
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
you guys are no better than mario lopez and the f*ggot white ppl i see on entertainment tonight gossiping about whose cool and whats hot like teenie boppers

who gives a fu*k if waka stood up to someone or got beat up...its not like hes your brother
 6 years ago '07        #44
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 trb_5 said:
you guys are no better than mario lopez and the f*ggot white ppl i see on entertainment tonight gossiping about whose cool and whats hot like teenie boppers

who gives a fu*k if waka stood up to someone or got beat up...its not like hes your brother
Tell'em why you mad son!
 6 years ago '11        #45
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8435 8435
 trb_5 said:
you guys are no better than mario lopez and the f*ggot white ppl i see on entertainment tonight gossiping about whose cool and whats hot like teenie boppers

who gives a fu*k if waka stood up to someone or got beat up...its not like hes your brother
fu*k might as well just delete Boxden cuz this f*ggot said so


 6 years ago '10        #46
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
LOL AT that guy saying people are checking for grand hustle...yeah right
 6 years ago '05        #47
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 PotheadFocker said:
fu*k might as well just delete Boxden cuz this f*ggot said so


yea that makes sense you illiterate


cuz all up in my post i said you should delete your account

now go gossip some more about who is real and who is fake....and go make justifications for whose real and whose fake based on pictures with black eyes and sh*tty film records

if u need me to define justification ill try for you
 6 years ago '10        #48
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #49
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
that n*gga stay eatin
 6 years ago '07        #50
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 32 32
 YoungFresh2Def said:
Tell'em why you mad son!
Cause he got John Blaze sh*t. His sh*t is more John Blaze than that.
 6 years ago '07        #51
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 trb_5 said:
yea that makes sense you illiterate


cuz all up in my post i said you should delete your account

now go gossip some more about who is real and who is fake....and go make justifications for whose real and whose fake based on pictures with black eyes and sh*tty film records

if u need me to define justification ill try for you
Every board has the "too cool for the norm" poster, and you are one the many that BX has, question, if you hate it so much, why not delete your account, or better yet, avoid treads like this that include the hip hop culture, where as an ENTIRE CULTURE "being real" is more important than being anything else?

You guys do it to yourselves.
 6 years ago '05        #52
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 YoungFresh2Def said:
Every board has the "too cool for the norm" poster, and you are one the many that BX has, question, if you hate it so much, why not delete your account, or better yet, avoid treads like this that include the hip hop culture, where as an ENTIRE CULTURE "being real" is more important than being anything else?

You guys do it to yourselves.
why would i leave the thread....you losers need to be reminded how really gay you are when arguing whose harder than who
 6 years ago '07        #53
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 trb_5 said:
why would i leave the thread....you losers need to be reminded how really gay you are when arguing whose harder than who
You need to be reminded obviously that the HIP HOP CULTURE AS A WHOLE is all about who's harder than who. Stupid a.ss, you just to simple to get it huh? The tough guy key strokes got you that amped up?
 6 years ago '05        #54
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 YoungFresh2Def said:
You need to be reminded obviously that the HIP HOP CULTURE AS A WHOLE is all about who's harder than who. Stupid a.ss, you just to simple to get it huh? The tough guy key strokes got you that amped up?
im not amped off anything

of course i dont get it...cuz you dont even know how to explain your point of view....look at how stupid you sound...you are prolly 15...and if your not dont post your real age cuz u are retarded

hip hop culture as a whole is based on who is harder than who? maybe in a lyrical battle ....but i dont think anyone cares if waka flocka is tough or not in the real world except for teenie boppers under the age of 17
 6 years ago '06        #55
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13571 13571
 6 years ago '11        #56
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8435 8435
YoungFresh is right, life is a big pissing contest especially "gang life" or "trap life".

Dude if Waka is rapping about and living street sh*t, you can bet if he gets G-checked we gonna talk about it

fu*k outta here ya lame

 6 years ago '05        #57
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 PotheadFocker said:
YoungFresh is right, life is a big pissing contest especially "gang life" or "trap life".

Dude if Waka is rapping about and living street sh*t, you can bet if he gets G-checked we gonna talk about it

fu*k outta here ya lame

yea thats my point...you guys gossip like the f*ggots on entertainment tonight like little school girls...except instead of talking about george clooney you just talking about dumb hood n*ggas

thank you for proving my point...ya lame
 6 years ago '07        #58
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 trb_5 said:
im not amped off anything

of course i dont get it...cuz you dont even know how to explain your point of view....look at how stupid you sound...you are prolly 15...and if your not dont post your real age cuz u are retarded

hip hop culture as a whole is based on who is harder than who? maybe in a lyrical battle ....but i dont think anyone cares if waka flocka is tough or not in the real world except for teenie boppers under the age of 17
fu*k a edit. Yeah it should of included "in this generation...HIP HOP...". That is just how the game is now, especially now with this Media Age, where a rapper f!ghting in a bowling alley generates more buzz than his actual work. In this time of age, you really do "GET IT HOW YOU LIVE", especially since everything is over analyzed, so if a "GANGSTA RAPPER" gets approached, hey guess what, ITS BIG NEWS, because we can witness if this dude is as real as he raps. Just as if a rapper who claims to be the best lyrically, gets into a lyrical battle and gets k!lled, GUESS WHAT, we are going to talk about it. What you call "gossip" is actually discussing current events.

So once again, you need to just accept it, or don't post in the same areas, simple as that, because again, you getting amped up over a generation that will never pay attention to your over sensitive a.ss over some internet posting, which is amusing to say the least, everything has its turn, just sit back and wait for the culture to once again change to what you like, or just, (once again) stay the fu*k away.


Last edited by YoungFresh2Def; 09-30-2011 at 07:40 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #59
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 ATLien2g2 said:
buddy you in this thread wit at least 5 post and you talking bout folks lame and gossiping. You doing the same damn thing. I get it though, you one of them n*gga's that be on some i don't fu*k with them n*gga's they lame but you always wanna know whats going on with those "lame" people. If you don't care bout this lame sh*t why are you in this thread.
didnt you read my previous post...to remind you all what you are doing is gay....how long does it take to make a post and click on a thread? less than a minute....so in less than a minute i can have 5-6 ppl entertaining me with their defensive posts
 6 years ago '07        #60
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 trb_5 said:
didnt you read my previous post...to remind you all what you are doing is gay....how long does it take to make a post and click on a thread? less than a minute....so in less than a minute i can have 5-6 ppl entertaining me with their defensive posts
You quote him, but try to the ignore the first dude (that's me you simple a.ss) that called you to the stage, no reply? no rebuttal? You ain't ready for war, you went elsewhere!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 111
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy