Wade believes he and other superstars are worth $50M+ in a league with no cap

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 ahenson said:
son... these niccas are EMPLOYEES. when have employees ever been paid their fair share of the value they bring in? they get paid how much they are thought to deserve, that's it. The fu*k type of world have you been living in??

an educated business man would probably agree that they should get paid less. Oh, that's right mostly all of the owners of the NBA teams are prominent business men.
Im not sure i understand your point as it pertains to my statement...Just because it seems to be the norm for Owners/employers to undercut their employees/players in business does NOT make it right. & thats the point i think D. Wade was making and i was agreeing with. If the employees educate themselves on their actual worth instead of just being happy to get paid then that would eventually lead to more leverage in business negotiation (via union or agent) which equates to getting CLOSER to what would be fair based on generated income. The only educated business men who dont agree with that are same ones who dont want to pay the players what their actual worth. We all know these Owners aint never gone play fair but that doesn't mean settle & just be happy cuz your getting a check.
 6 years ago '05        #82
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
These overpaid whiny lil bi*ches don't seem to realize the economics behind the situation. Many of their teams or rival teams are losing money and if these overpaid pricks want to still have the NBA and a basketball league in North America then they need to suck it up and deal with it. My sticking point is the length of the terms of the deal. 10 years is a long time to be locked into a deal based on a struggling economy. If the economy bounces back in 5 years then you have another 5 years under the deal created during a recession.

But still...fu*k these n*ggas making MILLIONS A YEAR. How much did you make last year?! fu*king overpaid and overentitled, whiny lil bi*ches.
 6 years ago '04        #83
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
if he thinks he and his top colleagues are worth that much, then why don't they start their own league?
 6 years ago '07        #84
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13039 13039
 majestic75 said:
*Checks the Dow Jones, unemployment rate, and overall economy over the past year*

I feel no sympathy for you Mr. "I make 17 million a year".

STFU and make Millions to play a game.
but u feel sympathy for the guys making a billion per year? stern won.
 10-02-2011, 10:05 AM         #85
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dollaz said:
Im not sure i understand your point as it pertains to my statement...Just because it seems to be the norm for Owners/employers to undercut their employees/players in business does NOT make it right. & thats the point i think D. Wade was making and i was agreeing with. If the employees educate themselves on their actual worth instead of just being happy to get paid then that would eventually lead to more leverage in business negotiation (via union or agent) which equates to getting CLOSER to what would be fair based on generated income. The only educated business men who dont agree with that are same ones who dont want to pay the players what their actual worth. We all know these Owners aint never gone play fair but that doesn't mean settle & just be happy cuz your getting a check.
Fair?? Nicca we are in the real world, that's the point. This ain't sunday school. Employees have been generating their companies big dollars and getting paid a pittance for a long time now.

A lot of Harvard Business school graduates come out and cut jobs and cut pay, most CEO's and other decision makers are highly educated, college wise, and make theee most cut throat decisions. They do have the right to negotiate, but that doesn't mean niccas is entitled to $50mill contracts even if they think they deserve or earned it. Keep in mind, niccas is negotiating with billionaires the ppl who have faced some of the hardest bodies in board rooms.
 6 years ago '04        #86
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 ahenson said:
Fair?? Nicca we are in the real world, that's the point. This ain't sunday school. Employees have been generating their companies big dollars and getting paid a pittance for a long time now.

A lot of Harvard Business school graduates come out and cut jobs and cut pay, most CEO's and other decision makers are highly educated, college wise, and make theee most cut throat decisions. They do have the right to negotiate, but that doesn't mean niccas is entitled to $50mill contracts even if they think they deserve or earned it. Keep in mind, niccas is negotiating with billionaires the ppl who have faced some of the hardest bodies in board rooms.
Your Point is we live in the real world so we should accept the current business model. Thats cool fam. My Point is that if employees we more educated about their business & what they are actually worth, then through the unions or their agents they can negotiate BETTER deals that would be CLOSER to what they deserve as opposed to just accepting what is initially offered by your so called business grads. I never said the employees were gonna get whats actually fair. Im stating when you dealing wit these so called harvard business sharks you got to use all the leverage you can because the standard business model is built heavily in THEIR favor. ex. If Michael Jackson was never educated on how much he was worth to these companies as an "employee" he would of never been able to negotiate ground breaking deals in relation to the current standard business model. We know we live in a dog eat dog low ball society but in the words of Kendrick Lamar, "fu*k Thaut" ..im always gonna f!ght for what i deserve even if i don't actually get that amount. That is my ONLY point fam. 1
 6 years ago '04        #87
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Lots of people in life are never paid their worth and then there's those that are overpaid. Its life.
 6 years ago '10        #88
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 sjrocc05 said:
Yea athlete's deserve to get paid MILLIONS while the people who REALLY make a difference struggle to survive.. yea this country has it's priorities right...
Like who?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago