Kobe Bryant reaches deal to play in Italy

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2011, 11:44 AM         #21
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestCoastRider said:
Any Lakers fan (not Kobe stan but Lakers fan) with any common sense knows that Kobe should be taking a back seat to Pua and Bynum. I'm not saying he shouldn't be starting and become a facilitator but the offense should not run through him any longer...get mad stans.
that wouldn't work, that sh*t would make us slow and fu*king predictable, Kobe is and will be Lakers best player until he retires, why his offense got to suffer for the bigs he can't fu*king rebound and dominate the paint? i wish we had an off-season cause i wanted them to trade one of them bigs
 6 years ago '04        #22
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Michael Jordan would have never played for a team named Bologna unless Oscar Meyer broke him off some..
 6 years ago '06        #23
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 627 627
can't be mad.. at all.
 6 years ago '07        #24
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 WestCoastRider said:
Any Lakers fan (not Kobe stan but Lakers fan) with any common sense knows that Kobe should be taking a back seat to Pua and Bynum. I'm not saying he shouldn't be starting and become a facilitator but the offense should not run through him any longer...get mad stans.
Lakers struggle to get the 5 seed like that
 6 years ago '05        #25
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30143 30143
Champions don't chill they win

That's my goat
 6 years ago '08        #26
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12224 12224
 MPLSallstar said:
Kobe you son of a bi*ch

This n*gga is doing it for the money, he don't even want to rest, heal, and strengthen his knees. This dudes a fu*king idiot.

I dont think its that bruh...this would be training camp for him right now at this moment...he'll prolly only play 5 or 6 games---Lockout Will End and he'll be in basketball shape already. If that article about him calling Shaq out for not working out properly just came out, you'd have to expect him to be going hard with his workouts, whether its NBA Training Camp or a league in Italy.

I AM LEGEND said:
Dude is too competitive for that. Did you really think he was gonna chill? If he's giving n*gga loans, I'm pretty sure it's not about the money.
 6 years ago '08        #27
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12224 12224
 WestCoastRider said:

The Same Pau that bi*ched out in the playoffs...and Bynum the Goon gtn his Goon on imma Kobe Fan yes, both those n*ggas should be traded for Dwight Howard.

I took that loss hard---I know n*ggas remember my self-inflicted Kobe Gone Fishing Avy...the 1 where I photoshopped Pau with the Pink Leotard jumpin off the boat and Bynum away from the team in the water with an inner tube taking his jersey off from Game 4
 09-30-2011, 01:50 PM         #28
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
Champions don't chill they win

That's my goat
The n*gga has no knees left man.
 6 years ago '05        #29
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 1461 1461
Italian club Virtus Bologna said it has reached a verbal agreement with Kobe Bryant for the Los Angeles Lakers star to play in Italy during the NBA lockout.

The sides have settled on a $3 million contract for the opening 40 days of the Italian league season, a person with knowledge of the negotiations told The a.ssociated Press on Friday.

Bryant, who spent much of his childhood in Italy, was in the country for sponsor appearances over the past two days but was flying back to the U.S. for labour talks with the NBA on Friday.

Bryant will get a work visa and return to Italy next week, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal has still not been signed.

Virtus had been due to open the season Oct. 9 against Roma, but schedules now need to be reworked after Venezia was added to the league as a 17th team.

The deal, which would allow Bryant to return to the Lakers immediately if the lockout ends, should last about 10 games.

Bologna president Claudio Sabatini wants to create a special schedule that a.ssigns Bryant's games to Italy's biggest arenas.

The 33-year-old Bryant has three years and $83.5 million left on his contract with the Lakers.

Between the ages of six and 13, Bryant lived in Italy when his father Joe Bryant played with Rieti, Reggio Calabria, Pistoia and Reggiana from 1984-91. The elder Bryant also once owned a small part of Olimpia Milano. He now coaches the Los Angeles Sparks in the WNBA.

The younger Bryant still speaks Italian fairly well, and discussed his memories of his time in the country during an interview with the Gazzetta dello Sport two days ago.

"Italy is my home. It's where my dream of playing in the NBA started. This is where I learned the fundamentals, learned to shoot, to pass and to (move) without the ball," Bryant told the Italian newspaper. "All things that when I came back to America the players my age didn't know how to do because they were only thinking about jumping and dunking."

Bryant added that playing in Italy "would be a dream for me."

Bryant has been bothered in recent seasons by an arthritic joint in his right knee, which has required several minor operations. He sat out a majority of the Lakers' practices last season and saw his scoring, shooting percentage and minutes decrease in his 15th NBA season.

Turkish club Besiktas and at least one team in China had also expressed interest in Bryant, who has won five NBA championships and been an All-Star 13 times.

Bologna also recently approached Spurs swingman Manu Ginobili, who played with the club before joining San Antonio in 2002. Denver Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari rejoined his former Italian club Olimpia Milano last week.

The NBA season is scheduled to open Nov. 1 but owners and players have failed to agree on a new labour deal. The two sides are at odds over how to divide the league's revenue, a salary cap structure and the length of guaranteed contracts.

<source>
 09-30-2011, 02:32 PM         #30
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't you see the thread already created on this? Delete it f*ggot.
 6 years ago '08        #31
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17179 17179
this opens the door for every other player that got called, they will all say yes now.
 6 years ago '06        #32
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1084 1084
Nba lost

3 - 2 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 60% 161 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 4-0, Rank #161 | Aug 15: 32-19, Rank #124 | Aug 14: 101-70, Rank #82 | Aug 13: 256-138, Rank #15 | Aug 12: 5-1, Rank #196 | Aug 10: 9-5, Rank #260 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #1023 *
 09-30-2011, 04:15 PM         #33
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #34
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
yall trippin. maybe hes healed completely. and also, who wouldnt have done it for that kinda money. do ur thing kobe.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
its hard to stop makin money when you been makin so much.... i would go play elsewhere too until this thing blows over....
 6 years ago '05        #36
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
good for kobe, put the pressure on the nba, let them n*ggaz know you can go else where. i bet if the nba lose all there stars the season will be up and running real fast.
 6 years ago '08        #37
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 hood135 said:
Dammit G.O.A.T. you fu*king sound like John Wooden with that "jumping and dunking" sh*t. I understand you're buttering the Italians up because you're going to be playing there but don't get it twisted, your a.ss had to "jump and dunk" in order for you to make it too.

That fundamentally sound sh*t takes a back seat when athleticism and ingenuity come into play.
fundamental wins, look what the mavs did to the athletic heat, and what the spurs have accomplished playing fundamental ball... takes smart fundamental basketball to win
 6 years ago '04        #38
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
good move.....
 6 years ago '11        #39
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
sh*t isn't even confirmed yet, espn is saying the Italian team is the ones saying all this, kobe and his people haven't said sh*t about him signed
 6 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago